Hello guys
I'm looking for a program that would press some keys in specific time
e.g i want to press #1#,after 1 sec again #1#,then esc ,after 1 sec #2# and when this think repeats 6 times press #3# and after 30 secs repeat the whole thing!
I might not understand your question… but I believe that you are not going to find any "program" that will do what you describe. You would need to have something like a robotic hand to program for it to actually press the keys. This could be programmed to press the keys in the order and at the times you desire.
Perhaps you are actually just looking for the values to be input into some other program? While a script to output what you have described is pretty simple… there would have to be some interface to have the script output accepted as input in whatever program you are running. That would probably be very complicated… but it would be very dependent on what the program is that you are trying to get the input into.