Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

BLEKKO - How to Remove It? [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#16 Rixtertrader

Rixtertrader

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well, I guess we have come to the end of this journey. It has been enlightening and educational. The recent problem with the BLEKKO virus came from a program I downloaded from CNET. In fact, as search on the I-net shows that others have had the same issue getting BLEKKO from something they downloaded from CNET. I'm very disappointed in CNET in light of this. For years I've downloaded software from them without issue. ======================== I guess everything is in working order now. I've done the security adjustments, ran the TFC, installed the WOT, etc. etc. I'll be spending on some time reading the PC protection material you suggested and getting some kind of backup routine going. I sent you a little somethin somethin yesterday as a token of my appreciation. Not much cuz I'm seriously strapped, but what I could. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

you are welcome, and thank-you for your kind donation stay safe :wavey: ~CB

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

#18 CatByte

CatByte

Classroom Administrator

• Classroom Admin
  • 21,060 posts
  • MVP

Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.

Microsoft MVP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015