Help! I am a novice computer user running XP on my Dell XPS400 standup machine. I have run malwarebytes and identified and removed various Trojans but they keep coming back. I need some help.
Malware Logs can sometimes take a lot of time to research and interpret.
Please be patient while I try to assist with your problem. If at any time you do not understand what is required, please ask for further explanation.
Please note that there is no "Quick Fix" to modern malware infections and we may need to use several different approaches to get your system clean.
Read every reply you receive carefully and thoroughly before carrying out the instructions. You may also find it helpful to print out the instructions you receive, as in some instances you may have to disconnect your computer from the Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not reply after 3 days your thread will be closed.
I have run malwarebytes and identified and removed various Trojans but they keep coming back
Please post the MBAM log for me to review. You can find it by opening MBAM and clicking on the Logs tab.
Lets run some system scans to get a better picture of what is going on:
Please perform the following scan
Please download DDS from here and save it to your desktop.
Yes. Thanks for checking in. I do still need help. Had trouble disabling the security program so I could run the DDS & MBR. I will have time to try again tomorrow and will post the MBAM logs hopefully. Thanks again.