This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Computer Potentially Infected - Running Slow [Solved]

180 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

O.K. Thanks for the info. Does this forum also help users of Mac computers remove malware, etc.? If so, I would imagine the tools used are different from the tools used for Windows computers. I just want to make sure that I can get help at this site if I wind up owning a Mac computer and potentially have a malware, etc. infection (which, naturally, I hope does not occur!)
Hello helpsought

Does this forum also help users of Mac computers remove malware, etc.?

There may very well be Apple experts on this board. But the malware team is not trained in that area.
O.K. That means I would need to find a different forum if I wind up with a Mac that is infected with malware, etc.. If you know of any, let me know. Thanks for all of your help!!!! As you are well aware, since the effect and impact of malware, etc. on a computer is so detrimental and debilitating, the service you perform is so extremely valuable and I appreciate it very much!!!! Naturally, I will try my best to avoid another malware, etc. infection, going forward. If it does occur again, I will come back here for help! We can close this thread.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI