molongriff
Topic Starter
I had AVG (paid-for version) running on my computer when I got it from a friend. I have always suspected that AVG was slowing things up, and it also let some malware through, so I was thinking of replacing it once the subscription was due for renewal. Just over a week ago the computer suddenly slowed down so much that it was almost impossible to use it. On checking the task manager, I found that the CPU was running at almost 100% all the time. When I looked at the processes I found that avgcsrvx.exe seemed to be using most of the CPU. While disconnected from the internet I tried disabling various things in AVG without success. Having enabled everything again, I updated AVG, Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware and ran the AVG scan for rootkits, and the quick scans with Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware. None of these found anything. I didn't attempt the full scan with AVG because the speed was so slow that it would have taken forever.
Since I don't want to continue with AVG anyway, I disconnected from the internet and uninstalled AVG. The computer immediately returned to its normal speed and the problem appeared to be cured. However, before installing alternative antivirus software I would like to be as sure as possible that this problem wasn't caused by malware, whether new or still lurking on my computer since the previous problem. Can you plase tell me how I can do that? Meanwhile I am not, of course, connecting the computer to the internet. I have an alternative computer which I can use to access the internet. I would be very grateful for your advice.
DDS.txt
.
DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 8:44:39.39 on 08/12/2011
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.991.522 [GMT 0:00]
.
FW: ZoneAlarm Free Firewall *Enabled*
.
============== Running Processes ===============
.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbVSCService.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\9.0.1\ToolbarUpdater.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\zatray.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbInterface.exe
C:\Program Files\Belkin\USB F5D7050\Wireless Utility\Belkinwcui.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\RALINK\Common\RaUI.exe
C:\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Documents and Settings\Ian Petrie\Desktop\dds.scr
.
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
.
uStart Page = file:///E:/Sarah/system/Bookmarks.html
uURLSearchHooks: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
mURLSearchHooks: H - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar: {8a4a36c2-0535-4d2c-bd3d-496cb7eed6e3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar: {95b7759c-8c7f-4bf1-b163-73684a933233} - c:\program files\avg secure search\9.0.0.18\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - No File
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Engine: {ee2ac4e5-b0b0-4ec6-88a9-bca1a32ab107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {95b7759c-8c7f-4bf1-b163-73684a933233} - c:\program files\avg secure search\9.0.0.18\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll
{e7df6bff-55a5-4eb7-a673-4ed3e9456d39}
uRun: [CTFMON.EXE] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
uRun: [Cobian Backup 10 Interface] "c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbInterface.exe" -service
mRun: [NWEReboot]
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp software update\HPWuSchd.exe"
mRun: [HP Component Manager] "c:\program files\hp\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
mRun: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
mRun: [DeviceDiscovery] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [ISW] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ForceField.exe" /icon="hidden"
mRun: [ZoneAlarm] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\zatray.exe"
mRun: [vProt] "c:\program files\avg secure search\vprot.exe"
mRunOnce: [AvgUninstallURL] cmd.exe /c start http://www.avg.com/ww.special-uninstallati…uot;ver=9.0.894
dRun: [CTFMON.EXE] c:\windows\system32\CTFMON.EXE
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adober~1.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\reader_sl.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\belkin~1.lnk - c:\program files\belkin\usb f5d7050\wireless utility\Belkinwcui.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\hpoddt~1.lnk - c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\ralink~1.lnk - c:\program files\ralink\common\RaUI.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\winzip~1.lnk - c:\winzip\WZQKPICK.EXE
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
DPF: {0D41B8C5-2599-4893-8183-00195EC8D5F9} - hxxp://support.asus.com/common/asusTek_sys_ctrl.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Handler: cetihpz - {CF184AD3-CDCB-4168-A3F7-8E447D129300} - c:\program files\hp\hpcoretech\comp\hpuiprot.dll
Handler: viprotocol - {B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9} - c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\viprotocolinstaller\9.0.1\ViProtocol.dll
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
SEH: Internet Shortcut: {fbf23b40-e3f0-101b-8488-00aa003e56f8} - c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
.
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
.
R0 pssnap;Paramount Software Snapshot Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pssnap.sys [2010-9-28 15328]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2010-2-17 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2010-5-10 67656]
R1 Vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2011-11-9 525840]
R2 cbVSCService;Cobian Backup 10 Volume Shadow Copy service;c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbVSCService.exe [2010-10-30 67584]
R2 CobianBackup10;Cobian Backup 10;c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbService.exe [2010-10-30 1125376]
R2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm Toolbar ISWKL;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWKL.sys [2011-11-3 27016]
R2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWSVC.exe [2011-11-3 497280]
R2 ReflectService;Macrium Reflect Image Mounting Service;c:\program files\macrium\reflect\ReflectService.exe [2010-9-28 220128]
R2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe -service –> c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe -service [?]
R2 vToolbarUpdater;vToolbarUpdater;c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\vtoolbarupdater\9.0.1\ToolbarUpdater.exe [2011-11-30 855904]
S3 cpuz132;cpuz132;\??\c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys –> c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys [?]
.
=============== Created Last 30 ================
.
2011-12-03 11:24:44 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\applic~1\AVG Secure Search
2011-12-03 11:21:41 ——– d—–w- c:\windows\pss
2011-11-30 11:39:56 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-30 11:38:26 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\common files\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-30 11:38:00 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-12 11:23:24 ——– d—–w- c:\windows\Internet Logs
2011-11-12 11:22:16 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\applic~1\ZoneAlarm_Security
2011-11-12 11:22:11 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\ZoneAlarm_Security
2011-11-12 11:21:24 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\CheckPoint
2011-11-12 11:13:55 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\applic~1\Temp
.
==================== Find3M ====================
.
2011-11-16 21:30:26 414368 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-10-10 14:22:41 692736 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-10-03 05:06:03 472808 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-10-03 02:37:52 73728 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-09-28 07:06:50 599040 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:20 611328 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:20 220160 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:14 20480 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
.
============= FINISH: 8:46:15.15 ===============
Since I don't want to continue with AVG anyway, I disconnected from the internet and uninstalled AVG. The computer immediately returned to its normal speed and the problem appeared to be cured. However, before installing alternative antivirus software I would like to be as sure as possible that this problem wasn't caused by malware, whether new or still lurking on my computer since the previous problem. Can you plase tell me how I can do that? Meanwhile I am not, of course, connecting the computer to the internet. I have an alternative computer which I can use to access the internet. I would be very grateful for your advice.
DDS.txt
.
DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 8:44:39.39 on 08/12/2011
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.991.522 [GMT 0:00]
.
FW: ZoneAlarm Free Firewall *Enabled*
.
============== Running Processes ===============
.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbVSCService.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\ForceField.exe
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Macrium\Reflect\ReflectService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\slserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AVG Secure Search\vToolbarUpdater\9.0.1\ToolbarUpdater.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZoneAlarm\zatray.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\vprot.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Cobian Backup 10\cbInterface.exe
C:\Program Files\Belkin\USB F5D7050\Wireless Utility\Belkinwcui.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Program Files\RALINK\Common\RaUI.exe
C:\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Documents and Settings\Ian Petrie\Desktop\dds.scr
.
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
.
uStart Page = file:///E:/Sarah/system/Bookmarks.html
uURLSearchHooks: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
mURLSearchHooks: H - No File
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Engine Registrar: {8a4a36c2-0535-4d2c-bd3d-496cb7eed6e3} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
BHO: AVG Security Toolbar: {95b7759c-8c7f-4bf1-b163-73684a933233} - c:\program files\avg secure search\9.0.0.18\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - No File
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar: {91da5e8a-3318-4f8c-b67e-5964de3ab546} - c:\program files\zonealarm_security\prxtbZone.dll
TB: ZoneAlarm Security Engine: {ee2ac4e5-b0b0-4ec6-88a9-bca1a32ab107} - c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\trustchecker\bin\TrustCheckerIEPlugin.dll
TB: AVG Security Toolbar: {95b7759c-8c7f-4bf1-b163-73684a933233} - c:\program files\avg secure search\9.0.0.18\AVG Secure Search_toolbar.dll
{e7df6bff-55a5-4eb7-a673-4ed3e9456d39}
uRun: [CTFMON.EXE] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
uRun: [Cobian Backup 10 Interface] "c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbInterface.exe" -service
mRun: [NWEReboot]
mRun: [NeroFilterCheck] c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe
mRun: [HP Software Update] "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp software update\HPWuSchd.exe"
mRun: [HP Component Manager] "c:\program files\hp\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
mRun: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb09.exe
mRun: [DeviceDiscovery] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [ISW] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ForceField.exe" /icon="hidden"
mRun: [ZoneAlarm] "c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\zatray.exe"
mRun: [vProt] "c:\program files\avg secure search\vprot.exe"
mRunOnce: [AvgUninstallURL] cmd.exe /c start http://www.avg.com/ww.special-uninstallati…uot;ver=9.0.894
dRun: [CTFMON.EXE] c:\windows\system32\CTFMON.EXE
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adober~1.lnk - c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 7.0\reader\reader_sl.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\belkin~1.lnk - c:\program files\belkin\usb f5d7050\wireless utility\Belkinwcui.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\hpoddt~1.lnk - c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\ralink~1.lnk - c:\program files\ralink\common\RaUI.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\winzip~1.lnk - c:\winzip\WZQKPICK.EXE
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
DPF: {0D41B8C5-2599-4893-8183-00195EC8D5F9} - hxxp://support.asus.com/common/asusTek_sys_ctrl.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0029-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_29-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - hxxp://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
Handler: cetihpz - {CF184AD3-CDCB-4168-A3F7-8E447D129300} - c:\program files\hp\hpcoretech\comp\hpuiprot.dll
Handler: viprotocol - {B658800C-F66E-4EF3-AB85-6C0C227862A9} - c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\viprotocolinstaller\9.0.1\ViProtocol.dll
Notify: !SASWinLogon - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASWINLO.DLL
SEH: Internet Shortcut: {fbf23b40-e3f0-101b-8488-00aa003e56f8} - c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
SEH: SABShellExecuteHook Class: {5ae067d3-9afb-48e0-853a-ebb7f4a000da} - c:\program files\superantispyware\SASSEH.DLL
.
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
.
R0 pssnap;Paramount Software Snapshot Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pssnap.sys [2010-9-28 15328]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys [2010-2-17 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\superantispyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [2010-5-10 67656]
R1 Vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2011-11-9 525840]
R2 cbVSCService;Cobian Backup 10 Volume Shadow Copy service;c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbVSCService.exe [2010-10-30 67584]
R2 CobianBackup10;Cobian Backup 10;c:\program files\cobian backup 10\cbService.exe [2010-10-30 1125376]
R2 ISWKL;ZoneAlarm Toolbar ISWKL;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWKL.sys [2011-11-3 27016]
R2 IswSvc;ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc;c:\program files\checkpoint\zaforcefield\ISWSVC.exe [2011-11-3 497280]
R2 ReflectService;Macrium Reflect Image Mounting Service;c:\program files\macrium\reflect\ReflectService.exe [2010-9-28 220128]
R2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe -service –> c:\program files\checkpoint\zonealarm\vsmon.exe -service [?]
R2 vToolbarUpdater;vToolbarUpdater;c:\program files\common files\avg secure search\vtoolbarupdater\9.0.1\ToolbarUpdater.exe [2011-11-30 855904]
S3 cpuz132;cpuz132;\??\c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys –> c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\temp\cpuz132\cpuz132_x32.sys [?]
.
=============== Created Last 30 ================
.
2011-12-03 11:24:44 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\applic~1\AVG Secure Search
2011-12-03 11:21:41 ——– d—–w- c:\windows\pss
2011-11-30 11:39:56 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-30 11:38:26 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\common files\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-30 11:38:00 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\AVG Secure Search
2011-11-12 11:23:24 ——– d—–w- c:\windows\Internet Logs
2011-11-12 11:22:16 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\applic~1\ZoneAlarm_Security
2011-11-12 11:22:11 ——– d—–w- c:\program files\ZoneAlarm_Security
2011-11-12 11:21:24 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\CheckPoint
2011-11-12 11:13:55 ——– d—–w- c:\docume~1\ianpet~1\locals~1\applic~1\Temp
.
==================== Find3M ====================
.
2011-11-16 21:30:26 414368 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2011-10-10 14:22:41 692736 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-10-03 05:06:03 472808 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-10-03 02:37:52 73728 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-09-28 07:06:50 599040 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\crypt32.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:20 611328 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:20 220160 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleacc.dll
2011-09-26 10:41:14 20480 —-a-w- c:\windows\system32\oleaccrc.dll
.
============= FINISH: 8:46:15.15 ===============