I have run multiple virus scanners and nothing can find or remove this virus. I currently have it suspend in resource monitor but as soon as I unsuspend it within 5 minutes my CPU usage is up to 100%. Please help.
**In any case where you happen to be busy or unable to give us a reply, we would be grateful if you keep us informed in advance and we will be more than happy to wait. Failure to do so we will have your thread closed in THREE(3) days.
Hello there, jass1
I'm Conspire, I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.
Please observe these rules while we work:
Read the entire procedure
It is important to perform ALL actions in sequence.
If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Stick with me till you're given the all clear.
Remember, absence of symptoms does not mean the infection is all gone.
Don't attempt to clean your computer with any tools other than the ones I ask you to use during the cleanup process.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete anything unless instructed to. Remember to backup all your important data(if possible) before moving on.