This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

api for winform

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am struggling with a complex API that is very slow as a solution to my .Net Grid winform application. So I need a high performance grid that would help my .Net Grid winform application.
i have found waht I needed as this thread is an old one. let me share what i learnt. I have tried other solutions out there until I came across Dapfor’s .Net Grid. It was superbly fast and does not consume your memory space. The user interface is also quite simple. It would not be difficult for you to use. Many other solutions exist out there but I singled Dapfor’s out because it suits my needs.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI