Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

api for winform

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 s398290

s398290

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

I am struggling with a complex API that is very slow as a solution to my .Net Grid winform application. So I need a high performance grid that would help my .Net Grid winform application.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:54 AM

Does this MSDN list of articles offer you any ideas?
http://www.microsoft...ndowsforms.mspx

Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 s398290

s398290

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:35 AM

i have found waht I needed as this thread is an old one. let me share what i learnt. I have tried other solutions out there until I came across Dapfor’s .Net Grid. It was superbly fast and does not consume your memory space. The user interface is also quite simple. It would not be difficult for you to use. Many other solutions exist out there but I singled Dapfor’s out because it suits my needs.

#4 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for taking the time to update! B)
Posted Image