jeffce
Topic Starter
Hi everyone. 
My favorite non-game App. is The Pool Calculator. It is used on another forum extensively that I am part of that is about swimming pool care and maintenance. The application allows you to plug in results gained from your water test kits and it will give you the exact amount of chemicals (ie: chlorine, stabilizer, pH…) that you need to add to your pool to keep it clean and clear. Of course I only use it 6 months of the year to keep my pool pristine, but is just wonderful to have for those months that I do need it. If you have a swimming pool and do not use this then I would highly recommend getting it for yourself. It is absolutely free to download and use and will make your pool maintenance soooo much easier.
My favorite non-game App. is The Pool Calculator. It is used on another forum extensively that I am part of that is about swimming pool care and maintenance. The application allows you to plug in results gained from your water test kits and it will give you the exact amount of chemicals (ie: chlorine, stabilizer, pH…) that you need to add to your pool to keep it clean and clear. Of course I only use it 6 months of the year to keep my pool pristine, but is just wonderful to have for those months that I do need it. If you have a swimming pool and do not use this then I would highly recommend getting it for yourself. It is absolutely free to download and use and will make your pool maintenance soooo much easier.