Jimbo1
Topic Starter
Discussion
Ding a Ding 1000 Post
1 min read
Sunyata
I believe you'll get that record Jimbo. You are all over this board, man. 
Tomk
Congrats Jimbo1 
jeffce
paws
Well done Jimmy. keep it up… its always good to see your responses.
Lee
Good going Jimmy, but isn't 5000 posts the next major milestone?
Cheers,
Lee 
Doug
Way to go Jimmy!
Now get back to work. 
Lee
I thought 1000 posts means an upgrade to "super member" ?
So for Jimmy, shouldn't it now be "super preacher"? 
Jimbo1
Ok how that Lee

Lee
Ok how that Lee
![]()
"Super Preacher", I like it
Did a forum "high-up" here do that change, or was it an even higher power
Cheers,
Lee
Doug
Lee,
I'd have to dig around a bit, but I believe that Members who reach the 1000 post level and earning Super Member level, are entitled to alter the designation according to their personal preference as long as it doesn't attribute status that they have not earned, and remains family friendly.
You for instance, are closing in on the same level of contribution and could select to modify your designation to relate to the fine arts, or to mastery of boating.
It will be your choice.
Lee
mastery of boating
Super Boater?
Super balast more likely
Cheers,
Lee
Tomk
"Mondo Boater"
Deleted Member