This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Malware Searchqu/Hijack This Scan, http://www.searchqu.com/406

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, just trying to finish the final housekeeping. I was working with Conspire (who was wonderful - THANK YOU:-)). Am wondering what to do about several loose ends; I still have gmer, hijack this, esetsmartinstaller, iLividSetup on my desktop. Do I just delete them? Uninstall them? Not sure what appropriate protocol is and do not want to do wrong thing. :blush: Thanks much, Dot

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI