This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

RansomeWare, anyone?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, Recently, I've stumbled upon these ransomeware issues wherein the malware would "hostage" a computer's system and would prompt the user demanding money or any "ransom" and if the user would not give what the malware wants, it would ruin the computer's system. Although the first case was documented in 1989, I've got mails about it only this year. My question now is; who among you have experienced having your computer infected with ransomeware?
Hi, If you wish to discuss about ransomware in this forum, I'm afraid that you are in the wrong forum. This forum is catering for those who are in need of removing malware. Do you need any help on this?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI