This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

No "Report" Feature...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Im not entirely sure what you mean by "report" feature, but if you wish to report an inappropriate post and are unable to pm a member of the administrative team, you can go here http://www.whatthetech.com/contact/ and send an email explaining your concerns. I hope this helps

Chrissy :D
the "nosey" member :rofl: ……

Quote TomK except for chrissy72 who is just nosy.

WTT Forums has not activated the "Report" feature of the Website software. There are many reasons, all of which have been considered extensively. Thank you for your interest and for your question. Best Regards, Doug
"Report" is a Forum tool feature which can allow an Authentic Member to alert the attention of Admin/Mods by use of a simple "click" of an Report Icon. Some Forums consider this a useful device for reporting Spam and other inappropriate posts.
I very much appreciate that you identified the SPAM signature that you did. In the event that you encounter similar, I hope you will consider sending a brief note and link to my attention. Doug

I very much appreciate that you identified the SPAM signature that you did.

In the event that you encounter similar, I hope you will consider sending a brief note and link to my attention.

Doug

Hey Doug,

Thanks for letting me know about the Policy, I will make sure to do that in future.

You get subtle spammers like them which take some spotting but I am sure most, if not all, are caught eventually.