Hi all,
I was reading about android on a website and there was one statement which i didn't understand:
"it has a
middleware application and other
valuable development tools"
can someone please explain me this statement about android?
i know that Middleware is software that allows a
bunch of isolated systems or
functionalities to interact.
But i dont know the context here as i did not understand what is meant by android having middleware….what would be the difficulty if it doesn't has any middleware or what are the advantages of having it
Also, i did not got one more statement from the same page (posting below)
Android does not
work with programs that were
developed in native code
i did not native here. as far as i know, android apps are written in google developed java libraries…so what does this statement mean?
.
the link of this statement is:
www.seochat.com/c/a/Search-Engine-News/All-About-Android-Googles-New-Mobile-Operating-System/
Is there no one to answer this query?
Also, please let me know if this is the correct forum to ask queries about android and can I ask other queries related to android in this forum?
"it has a
middleware application and other
valuable development tools"
can someone please explain me this statement about android?
I can't answer everything you've asked, but I can say that "valuable development tools" most likely means web and data tracking by Google. They use your information and your habits to improve their services, ie development tools, but I also know this partly invades your privacy.
However, this is also true for the iPhone; Apple, if your GPS or Internet capabilities are turned on, can track your location and use that data to "improve" their services as well. However, with both, I know that by agreeing to use their OS, ie being able to actually use the phone, you're allowing them to use this data to have and profit off of targeted ads. For example, on the iPhone, Apple can send you an ad for a restaurant or coffee shop chain that you're within close proximity of…
Sorry I don't have more!
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI