Understand that faster speeds are typically obtained on the more expensive printers. So I suggest you set a budget. Also, you need to decide if you want an ink jet or laser printer, and you may also want to decide if you want just a printer, or a multifunction device (printer/copier/fax/scanner).
Best among all? HP makes good printers. I've used them for years and really like my HP OJ 6500 Wireless. But there are certainly other good printer makers. Best among all is a blanket statement, and like most blanket statements is invalid when you consider all the determining factors. Best at what? Speed? Print quality? Price per page? No printer is best at everything and no printer maker makes the best in every price range. You need to set a budget and do your homework for options in that budget. Find a model number and plug that and the word "review" into your favorite search engine and read what is said about that printer. Look for trends, and ignore the single user.
Budget not too high? So nothing over $500.00, right? If you want specific advice, you need to provide specific information. Relative information will be taken relatively. And you need to decide what you want in a printer. Network ready? Wireless? Laser? Ink Jet? Remember, Google is your friend: budget printer reviews
Not sure how to take that. We know you want a fast, relatively cheap, but a good printer - but that's all we know. I was being facetious with my $500 comment but the fact is, there are many printers costing 2, 3, or more times that so to some, $500 may seem like a budget printer. And then there are printers that cost $50 so spending $150 may seem outrageous to some folks. So the best advice we can give can only be based on the information we have, but sadly, "fast, cheap, but good" is not a lot of information to go on.
I would like to suggest you for HP Color LaserJet 2600n.
In my opinion it's good quality, low budget printer.
I think you should just take a look on it.
The cheapest I have found that discontinued model is $780. That is not what I call a "low budget" printer, even for a color laser. There are dozens of color lasers for less than $500 and several "low-budget" models for less than $200 that are still in production.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI