This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Steam Sales

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd alert you to the new Steam Sales that started today.

There is simply an insane amount of stuff on sale, and today is only day one of 14. By the looks of it, they'll have about 15 or so different deals on each day.

You won't find many sales for new releases, but there are plenty of deals going on older games and on all the indie games.



Cheers,
Nahumi
I'm waiting on Fallout "The New Vegas" to get a bit cheaper, now that they have finally released the patch for the zillion bugs in the original that made it almost unplayable I hear. Cheers, Lee
Bugs? Fallout? Nevar ! :P I don't know why, but don't Fallout games seem to come with loads of bugs when they are made x/
Well…the bugs seem to be okay in New Vegas, but you can really tell that the engine is getting old. I've got a XFX 6950 that I unlocked to a 6970 (had to fiddle with the fan control to keep the heat down) and it still chuggs along. Bethesda doesn't seem to be concerned by it at all, so I doubt a patch will fix it anytime soon. Portal 2 is deffinately a must buy though. No bugs, runs smooth and plenty of humour…albeit less cake. <_<
Hmmmmmm, perhaps they need to take a look at what the best games are doing… Keeping up to date with the system :P

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI