Andrei
Topic Starter
Hi
If anyone could assist me with all my malware / viruses / worms and other tons of nasty subjects that I have on my PC, I would appreciate a lot. My PC is often freezing, I don't have any particular errors or unwanted popups comming up but the main issue is freezing. I do a lot for university on PC but its really hard for example when writting some report and cannot write a single word anymore because the software (for example ms office word) freezes. This problem (freezing) is often happening when browsing the web sites also. Same happens when I use some classical XP windows such as explorer or right click menu on taskbar and so on. So I would like to get rid of all those nasty malware that I have. If I understood correctly from ''Are you infected? Need Help'' instructions of how to post then only one out of three softwares to create a log is required and I choose hijackthis. I have already tried the following:
- mbam
- ccleaner
- avira
- spybot search destroy
- automative hijackthis log analyzer found online
- abexo
None of them helped. I have to add the following sentence also: During the week I am not at home. I need help on my PC which is at home only. Today is sunday, I doubt (no offense, this was said with all the respect !) I will get assist so quick so everything could be done today so I have to say that I am comming back home on saturday 13th. Due following instructions I will, for sure, have to reboot PC at least once so there is not much point of remote desktoping through my laptop away from home. So from tomorrow morning I will be able to use my PC again on saturday. I just wanted to say this because we probably won't be finished today and don't want that assistant who will (I hope so) assist me would think that I forgot about this post on your forum. Thank you in advance and here is my log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 21:56:09, on 7.11.2010
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.mini20.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…rch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Programske datoteke\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live - Pomoc pri vpisu - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Programske datoteke\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb11.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] C:\Program Files\Olympus Master\FirstStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast5] "C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\digital imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: I&zvoz v Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O9 - Extra button: ICQ6 - {E59EB121-F339-4851-A3BA-FE49C35617C2} - C:\Program Files\ICQ\ICQ6.5\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ6 - {E59EB121-F339-4851-A3BA-FE49C35617C2} - C:\Program Files\ICQ\ICQ6.5\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programske datoteke\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programske datoteke\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SuperAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
–
End of file - 5824 bytes
If anyone could assist me with all my malware / viruses / worms and other tons of nasty subjects that I have on my PC, I would appreciate a lot. My PC is often freezing, I don't have any particular errors or unwanted popups comming up but the main issue is freezing. I do a lot for university on PC but its really hard for example when writting some report and cannot write a single word anymore because the software (for example ms office word) freezes. This problem (freezing) is often happening when browsing the web sites also. Same happens when I use some classical XP windows such as explorer or right click menu on taskbar and so on. So I would like to get rid of all those nasty malware that I have. If I understood correctly from ''Are you infected? Need Help'' instructions of how to post then only one out of three softwares to create a log is required and I choose hijackthis. I have already tried the following:
- mbam
- ccleaner
- avira
- spybot search destroy
- automative hijackthis log analyzer found online
- abexo
None of them helped. I have to add the following sentence also: During the week I am not at home. I need help on my PC which is at home only. Today is sunday, I doubt (no offense, this was said with all the respect !) I will get assist so quick so everything could be done today so I have to say that I am comming back home on saturday 13th. Due following instructions I will, for sure, have to reboot PC at least once so there is not much point of remote desktoping through my laptop away from home. So from tomorrow morning I will be able to use my PC again on saturday. I just wanted to say this because we probably won't be finished today and don't want that assistant who will (I hope so) assist me would think that I forgot about this post on your forum. Thank you in advance and here is my log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 21:56:09, on 7.11.2010
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_clipbook.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://google.mini20.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…rch/search.html
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaul…//www.yahoo.com
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: HP Print Enhancer - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Programske datoteke\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live - Pomoc pri vpisu - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Programske datoteke\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: HP Smart BHO Class - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb11.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] C:\Program Files\Olympus Master\FirstStart.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [avast5] "C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" /nogui
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Programske datoteke\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\*****\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\digital imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: I&zvoz v Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Show or hide HP Smart Web Printing - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll
O9 - Extra button: ICQ6 - {E59EB121-F339-4851-A3BA-FE49C35617C2} - C:\Program Files\ICQ\ICQ6.5\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: ICQ6 - {E59EB121-F339-4851-A3BA-FE49C35617C2} - C:\Program Files\ICQ\ICQ6.5\ICQ.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programske datoteke\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Programske datoteke\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SuperAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2sgag.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Antivirus - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Mail Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: avast! Web Scanner - AVAST Software - C:\Programske datoteke\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Programske datoteke\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: Ulead Burning Helper (UleadBurningHelper) - Ulead Systems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ulead Systems\DVD\ULCDRSvr.exe
O23 - Service: SecuROM User Access Service (V7) (UserAccess7) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UAService7.exe
–
End of file - 5824 bytes