Ok I tried ComboFix around 4 times this morning everytime I left it to run my CPU restarted no logs were made on the desktop. Was it suppose to restart my CPU ?
Well I went away from my keyboard to let it run and everytime I came back my CPU restarted cause the user accounts screen appeared and I had to relogin so I'm guessing my CPU restarted
And yes CPU = Computer lol
Also I'm not getting any logs
I usually find problems when I leave my CPU alone for a while, also when I login I still get that dang Monitor Pop up, I haven't gotten the blank Green start menu for a bit
Well I just relogged I didn't get the Pop up this time, also I posted it on Page 1 it makes me have to click continue over 30 times saying all my running processes were possible Malware that's never showed up before, only since up to like 3-5 days ago .. But yea didn't get it just now when I relogged
ALRIGHT ! It seemed to happen again but this time I took pictures with my phone hopefully there good enough, maybe this is a better description of what I'm experiecing,
randomly when I move my cursor pass something it makes it go blank, sorta like its an eraser
I am not seeing any malware in your logs,we will try one last scan,this may take a very long time.
Before we start fixing anything you should print out these instructions or copy them to a NotePad file so they will be accessible. Some steps will require you to disconnect from the Internet or use Safe Mode and you will not have access to this page.
Please download Dr.Web CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet. alternate download link Note: The file will be randomly named (i.e. 5mkuvc4z.exe).
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".
Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
Double-click on the randomly named file to open the program and click Start. (There is no need to update if you just downloaded the most current version
Read the anti-virus check by DrWeb scanner prompt and click Ok where asked to Start scan now? Allow the setup.exe to load if asked by any of your security programs.
The Express scan will automatically begin. (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
If prompted to dowload the Full version Free Trial, ignore and click the X to close the window.
If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All. (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
After the Express Scan is finished, put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Apply, Ok.
Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
Please be patient as this scan could take a long time to complete.
When the scan has finished, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
Click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
Important!Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)
Drweb only found infected items in Avira quarantine so there are no more signs of malware,one of the screenshots you posted suggests a memory problem,you should post back in the windows forum to see if the techs there can help you.Post the sceenshots also.
Please do the following to clean up,delete drweb,eset,gmer and any logs you have.
ComboFix - Cleanup Time for some housekeeping
Click Start…select Run from the menu.
Copy and paste the following into the text entry box: Combofix /Uninstall
Click the OK button. (See image below as reference.)
Close all other programs apart from OTL as this step will require a reboot
On the OTL main screen, press the CLEANUP button
Say Yes to the prompt and then allow the program to reboot your computer.
[external image: Posted Image] Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.
Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 22 and save it to your desktop.
Scroll down to where it says JDK 6 Update 22 (JDK or JRE)
Click the Download JRE button to the right
Select the Windows platform from the dropdown menu.
Read the License Agreement and then check the box that says: "I agree to the Java SE Runtime Environment 6u22 with JavaFX 1 License Agreement". Click on Continue.The page will refresh.
Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add or Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE or Javaâ„¢ 6) in the name.
Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u22-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
After the install is complete, go into the Control Panel (using Classic View) and double-click the Java Icon. (looks like a coffee cup)
On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the Settings button.
Next, click on the Delete Files button
There are two options in the window to clear the cache - Leave BOTH CheckedApplications and Applets
Trace and Log Files
Click OK on Delete Temporary Files Window Note: This deletes ALL the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the CACHE.