Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Advanced System Optimizer 3 got me a buch of problems.

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:40 AM

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate , 64 bit So, the only things Advanced System Optimizer 3 got me were hardware interrupts and a keyboard that randomly turns off for a second or two. System restore did not work. Bunch of homebrew fixes did not work. Clean boot did nothing. Different USB Ports had no effect. Though, event viewer calmed down and I dont have constant 50% cpu usage anymore. Computer is still pretty slow and im pretty much out of ideas. Any help would be much appreciated. (I'll never install that POS again, nor should you.)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:Malware Removal, Tech Support

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:15 AM

Manaaja

You have a Malware post here from 'Feb 25 2008' that you resolved yourself.

Are you still using the same system ?

If so, what changes have you made to the system and have you remained up to date with all windows updates ?

Do you have a back up of your important data ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please download Everest

After download, Select to Run Everest2.20
Then in the Everest 2.20 panel, Navigate to - Devices - Summary
Create a Quick Report in Plain Text

Include the Quick Report - Summary in your next reply.

----------------------------------------------

Please Run PCPitstop Overdrive to give us an overview of your machine hardware/software/performance.

You must use your Internet Explorer for this procedure. (doesn't work so well in Firefox or others). If your machine is running Vista or Windows 7, you must Select IE to “Run as Administrator”. After completing PCPitstop OverDrive you can close your IE browser and re-open it Normally so that you are no longer running as administrator.

Go to: http://www.pcpitstop.com
Click on "Free Computer Check-up" listed below PC Pitstop OverDrive
In the User Login - Click on "Sign up FREE!"
You'll need to submit a valid email address and create your own password, then click - Create Account(button)

Now enter your email address and password to Log in, Select - Scan this system Now!(button)
You will then be asked to download an ActiveX component and allow it to install.
It is safe and does not compromise your privacy.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ActiveX and to allow the Full Tests to be run on your machine.

The Full Tests take about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes on most machines.
When complete, a Results - Summary - Recommended Fixes will be displayed.

Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration and present performance levels of your machine.

Note: During the graphics 2D and graphics 3D testing, your screen will display some rapidly moving objects.
If you are sensitive to visual flashing, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, look away from the screen during that portion of the testing.

After reviewing the results we will be more informed and may be able to provide better recommendations for you to work towards improving your machine's performance.

While PCPitstop does offer a variety of Paid Products, the PCPitstop OverDrive testing is FREE. Please ignore the references to Paid Products. At WTT we prefer to provide manual solution instructions that you can apply directly to your machine.

Best Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup:

(Reason for Edit: BB Code Errors fixed)

Edited by Jkc73, 23 October 2010 - 09:13 PM.

~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image
Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.
How to Prevent Malware: by ©miekiemoes
"I do most of my reading when writing".

Enjoy life, before it enjoys you!

Due to real life commitments, I may be unable to respond!

#3 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for the reply Jkc73 :) I Dont have the same system, got this one earlier this year. Windows updates are up to date. Nope, i dont have backups, but was planning to get a external HDD this year. The everest report is attached and having a bit problems with the PC PitStop OverDrive utility, so i'll try rebooting as recommended by the site.

Attached Files

#4 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:10 AM

Manaaja, Did you use the registry cleaner function in Advanced System Optimizer?
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#5 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:15 AM

Yes, unfortunately. Edit: PS/2 keyboard seems to be fine and working with no probs. USB mouse also seems to work OK when directly connected to the back of the comp. Seems like theres something wrong with the USB Controller or whats-it-called.

Edited by Manaaja, 22 October 2010 - 07:27 AM.

#6 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:28 AM

Does the program make a back up of the registry before making changes? Or did you?
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#7 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:37 AM

I Dont believe the program did, nor did I. edit: oh wait, a quick googling suggests that it did make a automatic backup, but i've already uninstalled the program so im not sure if its still there. edit#2: Found a CrapCleaner .reg backup from 10 days ago, woth the shot? edit#3: Scratch that, it just contains the things it fixed. duh.

Edited by Manaaja, 22 October 2010 - 07:53 AM.

#8 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:52 AM

when you uninstalled the program, did it ask if you would like to remove all of the components of the program including backups, did you notice ? If it didn't you may be able to reinstall the program and reinstate those settings that it had previously made. Though if it didn't ask you you may be able to go to there forum if they have 1, ask them how to reinstate your re edits that have been made.
~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image

#9 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:57 AM

Didnt ask a thing. Gonna try reinstalling it and so on.

#10 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:01 AM

If it didn't you may be able to reinstall the program and reinstate those settings that it had previously made.

Back up your registry, follow these instructions here

Be safe ;)

Regards,
Jkc73

Edited by Jkc73, 22 October 2010 - 08:09 AM.

~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#11 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:18 AM

Costumer support is going to be slow, no .arb (ASO Registry Backup) files were found with recuva or otherwise, no undo/restore option on ASO3, no sight of official forums. Meh. Edit: now how the hell did I forget about ERUNT.....

Edited by Manaaja, 22 October 2010 - 08:24 AM.

#12 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

Got the PC Pitstop OverDrive done on Firefox with neptune plugin, no idea what url I should be posting here since it remains http://www.pcpitstop.com/neptune.asp no matter what I click.

Edit: http://www.pcpitstop...;report=Summary This seems to work.

Edited by Manaaja, 22 October 2010 - 08:59 AM.

#13 Jkc73

Jkc73

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:05 AM

you can try running sfc /scannow if you have the original install disk to see if that will help for now.

You can run a few programs to see what has been affected..

To start with we need to see what is running, then we need to see how it is running....

Please run this simple utility that will help you control the starting programs and processes.
CodeStuff-Starters

Please download and install, agreeing to the licensing terms.
Allow to install with all of the default settings

Allow CodeStuff-Starters to run, It will preselect

StartUps Tab -

• Click on File
  • Select - save as .Plain Text (name the report file - Startups currentdate.txt
In your next reply, post the file as an attached file (use browse and upload buttons -- at the bottom-right corner of your topic posting window where you are typing your next reply)

Please do not make any changes with Code-Stuff Starters, until after you post the requested information above and receive recommendations from a helper here.

Please read and run System investigator from here

Regards,
Jkc73 :thumbup:
~ Jkc73
--------------------

Posted Image

#14 Manaaja

Manaaja

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

I Dont have the install disk at hand right now.

Much rather would've attached the .log file but w/e.

System Investigator by Olrik
Log Created On: 1811_22-10-2010
SINO Version: 3.0.0.0

Total RAM: 4095 MB | Free RAM: 915 MB | Pagefile Size: 6144 MB
C: | 63565 MB out of 305234 MB Free | Local Fixed Disk
D: | 209098 MB out of 476937 MB Free | Local Fixed Disk
E: | 161603 MB out of 476937 MB Free | Local Fixed Disk
F: | 0 MB out of 1 MB Free | CD-ROM Disc
G: | 0 MB out of 338 MB Free | CD-ROM Disc
H: | 0 MB out of 566 MB Free | CD-ROM Disc
I: | 0 MB out of 299 MB Free | CD-ROM Disc
J: | 0 MB out of 6269 MB Free | CD-ROM Disc
K: | 126431 MB out of 610477 MB Free | Local Fixed Disk

<<<< System Information >>>>

Computer Name: MANAAJA-PC
Username: Administrator
Language Setting: FIN
Windows Directory: C:\Windows
Windows Version: Windows 7
UAC Status: Off
Windows Mode: Normal

<<<< Tasklist >>>>

[System Idle Process] - Process ID: 0
[System] - Process ID: 4
[smss.exe] - Process ID: 436
[C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe] - Process ID: 596
[C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe] - Process ID: 652
[C:\Windows\system32\csrss.exe] - Process ID: 672
[C:\Windows\system32\services.exe] - Process ID: 708
[C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe] - Process ID: 732
[C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe] - Process ID: 744
[C:\Windows\system32\winlogon.exe] - Process ID: 868
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 900
[C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPSLS.exe] - Process ID: 984
[C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe] - Process ID: 1004
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 524
[C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe] - Process ID: 604
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 676
[C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 1028
[C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 1120
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 1180
[audiodg.exe] - Process ID: 1316
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 1456
[C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe] - Process ID: 1664
[C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe] - Process ID: 1736
[C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe] - Process ID: 1772
[C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe] - Process ID: 1880
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 1532
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 2224
[C:\Windows\SysWOW64\PnkBstrA.exe] - Process ID: 2280
[C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe] - Process ID: 2320
[C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE] - Process ID: 2432
[C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe] - Process ID: 2552
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 2580
[C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 2460
[C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 2924
[C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories\XBoxStat.exe] - Process ID: 3316
[C:\Program Files\Comodo\COMODO Internet Security\cfp.exe] - Process ID: 3372
[C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe] - Process ID: 3448
[C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner v2.24 MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 edition\RivaTuner.exe] - Process ID: 3600
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe] - Process ID: 3616
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe] - Process ID: 3644
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Update\1.2.183.39\GoogleCrashHandler.exe] - Process ID: 3696
[C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU-Control\CPU_Control.exe] - Process ID: 3796
[C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveGLEAM\drivegleam.exe] - Process ID: 3812
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe] - Process ID: 3836
[C:\Program Files (x86)\3RVX\3RVX.exe] - Process ID: 3848
[C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe] - Process ID: 3912
[C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe] - Process ID: 3940
[C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe] - Process ID: 3972
[C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerISO\PWRISOVM.EXE] - Process ID: 3996
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\Xfire.exe] - Process ID: 4024
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe] - Process ID: 4076
[C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe] - Process ID: 3224
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\xfire64.exe] - Process ID: 1568
[C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe] - Process ID: 3084
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4280
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\xfire64.exe] - Process ID: 4128
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4652
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 924
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4664
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2204
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4744
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2500
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3660
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3248
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4268
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3544
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2748
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2936
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3680
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4328
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2376
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3260
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 4648
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3792
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 3688
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 5768
[C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe] - Process ID: 4152
[C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Turhaa Paskaa Vol. 2\ProcessExplorer\procexp.exe] - Process ID: 4140
[C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Turhaa Paskaa Vol. 2\ProcessExplorer\procexp64.exe] - Process ID: 4712
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 5336
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 1108
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 5776
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 1608
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 816
[C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3.exe] - Process ID: 4324
[C:\Windows\system32\taskhost.exe] - Process ID: 6076
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 6100
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 5836
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 2648
[C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe] - Process ID: 5684
[C:\Program Files\Defraggler\Defraggler64.exe] - Process ID: 5300
[C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe] - Process ID: 3576
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 6004
[C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe] - Process ID: 5468
[C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\SINO\SINO.exe] - Process ID: 5304
[C:\Windows\sysWOW64\wbem\wmiprvse.exe] - Process ID: 1892
[C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe] - Process ID: 4988

<<<< Startup Items >>>>

[ERUNT AutoBackup.lnk] - <Startup> - C:\Program Files (x86)\ERUNT\AUTOBACK.EXE
[HideDesktopIcons.lnk] - <Startup> - C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\HideDesktopIcons\HideDesktopIcons.exe
[Rainmeter.lnk] - <Startup> - C:\Program Files (x86)\Rainmeter\Rainmeter.exe
[SpywareGuard.lnk] - <Startup> - C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe
[Xfire.lnk] - <Startup> - C:\Program Files (x86)\Xfire\Xfire.exe
[RivaTunerStartupDaemon] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner v2.24 MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 edition\RivaTunerWrapper.exe" /S
[XboxStat] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories\XboxStat.exe" silentrun
[RivaTuner] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner v2.24 MSI Master Overclocking Arena 2009 edition\RivaTunerWrapper.exe" /T
[COMODO Internet Security] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfp.exe" -h
[NvCplDaemon] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - RUNDLL32.EXE C:\Windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
[RtHDVCpl] - <HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe -s
[Google Update] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
[igndlm.exe] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - C:\Program Files (x86)\Download Manager\DLM.exe /windowsstart /startifwork
[SpybotSD TeaTimer] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
[Steam] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steam.exe" -silent
[CPU_Control] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - C:\Program Files (x86)\CPU-Control\CPU_Control.exe
[DriveGLEAM] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files (x86)\DriveGLEAM\drivegleam.exe" /STARTUP
[FileHippo.com] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files (x86)\FileHippo.com\UpdateChecker.exe" /background
[Skype] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /nosplash /minimized
[3RVX] - <HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run> - C:\Program Files (x86)\3RVX\3RVX.exe

<<<< MS Services >>>>

Application Experience (AeLookupSvc) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Audio Endpoint Builder (AudioEndpointBuilder) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Windows Audio (AudioSrv) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
Base Filtering Engine (BFE) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Computer Browser (Browser) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Cryptographic Services (CryptSvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Offline Files (CscService) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
DCOM Server Process Launcher (DcomLaunch) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
DHCP Client (Dhcp) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
DNS Client (Dnscache) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Diagnostic Policy Service (DPS) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
Encrypting File System (EFS) (EFS) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
Windows Event Log (eventlog) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
COM+ Event System (EventSystem) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Function Discovery Provider Host (fdPHost) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Function Discovery Resource Publication (FDResPub) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Windows Font Cache Service (FontCache) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Group Policy Client (gpsvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Human Interface Device Access (hidserv) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules (IKEEXT) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
IP Helper (iphlpsvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetSvcs
Server (LanmanServer) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Workstation (LanmanWorkstation) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper (lmhosts) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
Multimedia Class Scheduler (MMCSS) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Firewall (MpsSvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
Network Connections (Netman) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Network List Service (netprofm) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Network Location Awareness (NlaSvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Network Store Interface Service (nsi) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Program Compatibility Assistant Service (PcaSvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Plug and Play (PlugPlay) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
IPsec Policy Agent (PolicyAgent) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
Power (Power) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
User Profile Service (ProfSvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Protected Storage (ProtectedStorage) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
RPC Endpoint Mapper (RpcEptMapper) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k RPCSS
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) (RpcSs) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
Security Accounts Manager (SamSs) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
Task Scheduler (Schedule) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
System Event Notification Service (SENS) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Shell Hardware Detection (ShellHWDetection) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Print Spooler (Spooler) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
SSDP Discovery (SSDPSRV) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) (stisvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
Superfetch (SysMain) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Themes (Themes) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Distributed Link Tracking Client (TrkWks) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Windows Modules Installer (TrustedInstaller) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
Desktop Window Manager Session Manager (UxSms) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Windows Connect Now - Config Registrar (wcncsvc) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Diagnostic Service Host (WdiServiceHost) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Diagnostic System Host (WdiSystemHost) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Windows Error Reporting Service (WerSvc) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
Windows Defender (WinDefend) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k secsvcs
WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service (WinHttpAutoProxySvc) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Windows Management Instrumentation (Winmgmt) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service (WMPNetworkSvc) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe"
Security Center (wscsvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
Windows Search (WSearch) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe /Embedding
Windows Update (wuauserv) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework (wudfsvc) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Application Layer Gateway Service (ALG) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
Application Identity (AppIDSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Application Information (Appinfo) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Application Management (AppMgmt) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
ASP.NET State Service (aspnet_state) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe
ActiveX Installer (AxInstSV) (AxInstSV) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k AxInstSVGroup
BitLocker Drive Encryption Service (BDESVC) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Bluetooth Support Service (bthserv) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k bthsvcs
Certificate Propagation (CertPropSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X86 (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
COM+ System Application (COMSysApp) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\dllhost.exe /Processid:{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}
Disk Defragmenter (defragsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k defragsvc
Wired AutoConfig (dot3svc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Extensible Authentication Protocol (EapHost) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Media Center Receiver Service (ehRecvr) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
Windows Media Center Scheduler Service (ehSched) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe
Fax (Fax) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe
Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 3.0.0.0 (FontCache3.0.0.0) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
Health Key and Certificate Management (hkmsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
HomeGroup Listener (HomeGroupListener) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
HomeGroup Provider (HomeGroupProvider) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
Windows CardSpace (idsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe"
PnP-X IP Bus Enumerator (IPBusEnum) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
CNG Key Isolation (KeyIso) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
KtmRm for Distributed Transaction Coordinator (KtmRm) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceAndNoImpersonation
Link-Layer Topology Discovery Mapper (lltdsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Media Center Extender Service (Mcx2Svc) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe
Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service (MSiSCSI) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Installer (msiserver) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\msiexec.exe /V
Network Access Protection Agent (napagent) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Netlogon (Netlogon) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
Net.Tcp Port Sharing Service (NetTcpPortSharing) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe"
Peer Networking Identity Manager (p2pimsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
Peer Networking Grouping (p2psvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
BranchCache (PeerDistSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k PeerDist
Performance Logs & Alerts (pla) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
PNRP Machine Name Publication Service (PNRPAutoReg) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
Peer Name Resolution Protocol (PNRPsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServicePeerNet
Quality Windows Audio Video Experience (QWAVE) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Remote Access Auto Connection Manager (RasAuto) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Remote Access Connection Manager (RasMan) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Routing and Remote Access (RemoteAccess) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Remote Registry (RemoteRegistry) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k regsvc
Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator (RpcLocator) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe
Smart Card (SCardSvr) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Smart Card Removal Policy (SCPolicySvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Backup (SDRSVC) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k SDRSVC
Secondary Logon (seclogon) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Adaptive Brightness (SensrSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Remote Desktop Configuration (SessionEnv) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) (SharedAccess) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
SNMP Trap (SNMPTRAP) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe
Software Protection (sppsvc) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
SPP Notification Service (sppuinotify) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol Service (SstpSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider (swprv) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k swprv
Tablet PC Input Service (TabletInputService) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
Telephony (TapiSrv) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
TPM Base Services (TBS) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Remote Desktop Services (TermService) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Thread Ordering Server (THREADORDER) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Interactive Services Detection (UI0Detect) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe
Remote Desktop Services UserMode Port Redirector (UmRdpService) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
UPnP Device Host (upnphost) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation
Credential Manager (VaultSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
Virtual Disk (vds) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe
Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
Windows Time (W32Time) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Block Level Backup Engine Service (wbengine) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe"
Windows Biometric Service (WbioSrvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k WbioSvcGroup
Windows Color System (WcsPlugInService) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k wcssvc
WebClient (WebClient) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
Windows Event Collector (Wecsvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
Problem Reports and Solutions Control Panel Support (wercplsupport) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
Windows Remote Management (WS-Management) (WinRM) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
WLAN AutoConfig (Wlansvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
WMI Performance Adapter (wmiApSrv) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe
Parental Controls (WPCSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
Portable Device Enumerator Service (WPDBusEnum) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
WWAN AutoConfig (WwanSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork

<<<< Non-MS Services >>>>

avast! Antivirus (avast! Antivirus) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe"
avast! Mail Scanner (avast! Mail Scanner) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe"
avast! Web Scanner (avast! Web Scanner) - Running [Manual | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe"
COMODO livePCsupport Service (CLPSLS) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\COMODO livePCsupport\CLPSLS.exe"
COMODO Internet Security Helper Service (cmdAgent) - Running [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe"
NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe
PnkBstrA (PnkBstrA) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\PnkBstrA.exe
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver Service (Stereo Service) - Running [Auto | Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v2.0.50727_X64 (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64) - Stopped [Disabled | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86 (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64 (clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
FLEXnet Licensing Service (FLEXnet Licensing Service) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe"
FLEXnet Licensing Service 64 (FLEXnet Licensing Service 64) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService64.exe"
ZoneAlarm Toolbar IswSvc (IswSvc) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - "C:\Program Files\CheckPoint\ZAForceField\IswSvc.exe"
Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\Bluetooth\lbtserv.exe
getPlus® Helper 3004 (nosGetPlusHelper) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k nosGetPlusHelper
Performance Counter DLL Host (PerfHost) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\SysWow64\perfhost.exe
SBSD Security Center Service (SBSDWSCService) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDWinSec.exe
Steam Client Service (Steam Client Service) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Steam\SteamService.exe /RunAsService
Windows Activation Technologies Service (WatAdminSvc) - Stopped [Manual | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe
ASO3DiskOptimizer (ASO3DiskOptimizer) - Stopped [Auto | Not_Stoppable | Not_Pausable] - C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced System Optimizer 3\ASO3DefragSrv64.exe

<<<< bcdedit >>>>

<<<< Last 5 Application Errors or Warnings >>>>

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 3023 | Source: Windows Search Service | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 15:36:45 | Log: Application
Message: The update cannot be started because all of the content sources were excluded by site path rules, or removed from the index configuration.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
The URL was already processed during this update. If you received this message while processing alerts, then the alerts are redundant, or else Modify should be used instead of Add. (HRESULT : 0x80040d0d) (0x80040d0d)

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 3036 | Source: Windows Search Service | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 15:36:45 | Log: Application
Message: The content source <iehistory://{S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500}/> cannot be accessed.

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
The URL was already processed during this update. If you received this message while processing alerts, then the alerts are redundant, or else Modify should be used instead of Add. (HRESULT : 0x80040d0d) (0x80040d0d)

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 1530 | Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 14:16:29 | Log: Application
Message: Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -

1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_Classes:
Process 884 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 1530 | Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 14:16:25 | Log: Application
Message: Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards.

DETAIL -

1 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500:
Process 884 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\svchost.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 1530 | Source: Microsoft-Windows-User Profiles Service | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 9:57:29 | Log: Application

DETAIL -

7 user registry handles leaked from \Registry\User\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_Classes:
Process 3664 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES
Process 3664 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES
Process 5860 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES
Process 5860 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES
Process 3664 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES\.htm
Process 3664 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES\.GIF
Process 5860 (\Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\mmc.exe) has opened key \REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-2736887721-624094366-3712382227-500_CLASSES\.GIF

<<<< Last 5 System Errors or Warnings >>>>

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 7022 | Source: Service Control Manager | Type: Error | Date: 22-10-10 16:15:24 | Log: System

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 7034 | Source: Service Control Manager | Type: Error | Date: 22-10-10 16:12:49 | Log: System
Message: The ASO3DiskOptimizer service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s).

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 7000 | Source: Service Control Manager | Type: Error | Date: 22-10-10 16:10:20 | Log: System
Message: The SBSD Security Center Service service failed to start due to the following error:

%%1053

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 7009 | Source: Service Control Manager | Type: Error | Date: 22-10-10 16:10:20 | Log: System
Message: A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the SBSD Security Center Service service to connect.

Computer Name: Manaaja-PC | ID: 11 | Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit | Type: Warning | Date: 22-10-10 16:9:43 | Log: System
Message: Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

<<<< Special Events >>>>

There were no special events found

<<<< Ipconfig >>>>

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Manaaja-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Hamachi Network Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 7A-79-05-8A-8F-1A
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : TAP-Win32 Adapter V9
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-FF-CD-2F-37-3C

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-21-85-9D-F6-2C
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.104(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 22. lokakuuta 2010 16:09:34
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 3. marraskuuta 2010 05:56:13
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.254
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.254
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.254
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

<<<< Pinging >>>>

OpenDNS Domain Test
Pinging to www.opendns.com [208.69.38.150]:
Response - 208ms
Response - 215ms
Response - 208ms
Response - 200ms
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0
Minimum = 200ms - Maximum = 215ms

OpenDNS IP Test
Pinging to 208.69.38.150 [208.69.38.150]:
Response - 209ms
Response - 206ms
Response - 213ms
Response - 201ms
Minimum = 201ms - Maximum = 213ms

Kaspersky Domain Test
Pinging to www.kaspersky.com [38.117.98.231]:
Response - 161ms
Response - 161ms
Response - 153ms
Response - 155ms
Minimum = 153ms - Maximum = 161ms

Kaspersky IP Test
Pinging to 195.27.181.10 [195.27.181.10]:
Response - 54ms
Response - 53ms
Response - 53ms
Response - 55ms
Minimum = 53ms - Maximum = 55ms

YouTube Domain Test
Pinging to www.youtube.com [74.125.79.91]:
Response - 55ms
Response - 54ms
Response - 54ms
Response - 54ms
Minimum = 54ms - Maximum = 55ms

YouTube IP Test
Pinging to 66.102.9.136 [66.102.9.136]:
Response - None
Response - None
Response - None
Response - None
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4
Minimum = 0ms - Maximum = 0ms

localhost Test
Pinging to 127.0.0.1 [127.0.0.1]:
Response - 0ms
Response - 0ms
Response - 1ms
Response - 0ms
Minimum = 0ms - Maximum = 1ms

<<<< Netstat >>>>

Active Connections

Proto Local Address Foreign Address State PID
TCP 0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 3836
[Skype.exe]
TCP 0.0.0.0:135 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 524
RpcSs
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:443 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 3836
[Skype.exe]
TCP 0.0.0.0:445 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 4
Can not obtain ownership information
TCP 0.0.0.0:5357 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 4
TCP 0.0.0.0:40616 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 3836
[Skype.exe]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49152 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 652
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49153 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1028
eventlog
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49154 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1180
Schedule
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49156 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 732
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49157 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 708
[System]
TCP 0.0.0.0:49158 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 2924
PolicyAgent
[System]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12025 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:52238 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:52972 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:52976 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53072 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53097 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53101 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53164 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53171 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53172 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53173 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53174 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53175 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53181 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53183 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53188 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53189 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53192 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53202 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53205 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53209 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53232 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53236 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53239 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53242 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53244 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53247 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53250 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53256 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53259 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53263 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53265 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53267 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:12080 127.0.0.1:53270 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12110 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12119 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12143 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12465 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12563 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12993 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:12995 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:39123 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 4024
[Xfire.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:52238 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:52972 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:52976 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53076 127.0.0.1:12080 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:53097 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53101 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53164 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53171 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53172 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53173 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53174 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53175 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53181 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53183 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53188 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53189 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53192 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53202 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53205 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53209 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 127.0.0.1:53261 127.0.0.1:12080 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:53270 127.0.0.1:12080 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:139 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 4
TCP 192.168.0.104:49164 74.125.79.82:80 CLOSE_WAIT 3912
[System]
TCP 192.168.0.104:49174 206.220.42.147:25999 ESTABLISHED 4024
[Xfire.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:49180 62.65.228.178:28047 ESTABLISHED 3836
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:49182 74.125.77.125:5222 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:52195 213.146.188.12:12350 ESTABLISHED 3836
[Skype.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:52539 74.125.79.100:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:52951 217.212.252.168:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:52973 217.212.252.195:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:52977 69.63.190.14:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53080 217.212.252.194:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53081 217.212.252.194:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53086 217.212.252.194:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53102 72.14.213.147:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53165 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53166 67.212.74.83:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53176 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53177 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53178 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53179 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53180 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53182 217.212.252.146:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53184 74.125.79.141:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53187 74.125.79.118:443 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53190 174.129.236.25:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53191 184.72.218.15:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53193 217.212.252.137:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53204 74.125.79.102:443 ESTABLISHED 4280
[chrome.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53206 74.125.79.102:80 ESTABLISHED 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53229 69.163.167.204:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP 192.168.0.104:53235 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53240 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53241 69.163.234.194:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53243 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53246 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53249 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53254 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53260 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53264 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53266 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53269 204.152.204.174:80 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 192.168.0.104:53271 204.152.204.174:80 CLOSE_WAIT 1664
[AvastSvc.exe]
TCP [::]:135 [::]:0 LISTENING 524
RpcSs
[System]
TCP [::]:445 [::]:0 LISTENING 4
TCP [::]:5357 [::]:0 LISTENING 4
TCP [::]:49152 [::]:0 LISTENING 652
[System]
TCP [::]:49153 [::]:0 LISTENING 1028
eventlog
[System]
TCP [::]:49154 [::]:0 LISTENING 1180
Schedule
[System]
TCP [::]:49156 [::]:0 LISTENING 732
[System]
TCP [::]:49157 [::]:0 LISTENING 708
[System]
TCP [::]:49158 [::]:0 LISTENING 2924
PolicyAgent
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:443 *:* 3836
[Skype.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:500 *:* 1180
IKEEXT
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:3702 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:3702 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:3702 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:3702 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:4500 *:* 1180
IKEEXT
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:5355 *:* 676
Dnscache
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:40616 *:* 3836
[Skype.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56141 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56142 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56143 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56144 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56145 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56146 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56147 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56148 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56149 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56150 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56151 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56152 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56153 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56154 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56155 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56156 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56157 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56158 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56159 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56160 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:56984 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP 0.0.0.0:57788 *:* 3644
[Steam.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:58416 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 0.0.0.0:60948 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP 127.0.0.1:1900 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]
UDP 127.0.0.1:44301 *:* 2280
[PnkBstrA.exe]
UDP 127.0.0.1:53324 *:* 3836
[Skype.exe]
UDP 127.0.0.1:55328 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]
UDP 127.0.0.1:61954 *:* 4024
[Xfire.exe]
UDP 127.0.0.1:62985 *:* 3836
[Skype.exe]
UDP 192.168.0.104:137 *:* 4
UDP 192.168.0.104:138 *:* 4
UDP 192.168.0.104:1900 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]
UDP 192.168.0.104:55327 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]
UDP [::]:500 *:* 1180
IKEEXT
[System]
UDP [::]:3702 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP [::]:3702 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP [::]:3702 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP [::]:3702 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP [::]:4500 *:* 1180
IKEEXT
[System]
UDP [::]:56985 *:* 1456
EventSystem
[System]
UDP [::]:60949 *:* 2224
FDResPub
[System]
UDP [::1]:1900 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]
UDP [::1]:55326 *:* 2224
SSDPSRV
[System]

<<<< Routing Table >>>>

===========================================================================
Interface List
13...7a 79 05 8a 8f 1a ......Hamachi Network Interface
14...00 ff cd 2f 37 3c ......TAP-Win32 Adapter V9
11...00 21 85 9d f6 2c ......Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.254 192.168.0.104 20
127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 On-link 192.168.0.104 276
192.168.0.104 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.104 276
192.168.0.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.104 276
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 192.168.0.104 276
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.104 276
Persistent Routes:
None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
If Metric Network Destination Gateway
1 306 ::1/128 On-link
1 306 ff00::/8 On-link
Persistent Routes:
None

<<<< Hosts File >>>>

The HOSTS file is 417082 Bytes in size.

There were 0 lines which refer to an external IP address.

<<<< Active Shares >>>>

Share: ADMIN$ - Path: C:\Windows
Share: C$ - Path: C:\
Share: D$ - Path: D:\
Share: E$ - Path: E:\
Share: IPC$ - Path:
Share: K$ - Path: K:\
Share: O$ - Path: O:\

------ End of File ------

Attached Files

#15 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

If it were mine... and I couldn't undo what was done... I'd restore back to a point prior to running the registry cleaner.

Now... that scraping sound is me pulling up my soapbox (that I carry with me at all times)

Registry cleaners are a bad idea. Always. While it is true that they are used hundred of times with no ill effects, when they actually do something... it is often bad.

On second though... rather that prattle on... this link takes you to a discussion on registry cleaners that will give you some information without me providing a new wall of text.

http://forums.whatth...h...st&p=418272
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014