This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IE Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Does a program exist that will auto refresh a page in either IE 7 or IE 8? I'm needing to refresh our trucking fleet message page every 2 minutes or so to keep up with our dispatches.
I was going to suggest that the site be coded so that it auto-updates like the Football scores on yahoo/bbc. I am gald to see it was sorted by that program though -Redeye

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI