Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Internet Lag (freeze) on windows7

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:31 AM

In Internet Explorer I believe you should be able to just right click on the RSS entry that you wish to remove and select delete. You should receive a prompt saying something like: "Are you sure that you want to delete this feed? This will delete all the content associated with this feed." Click on Yes. and it should be removed.

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#32 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

ok... I have done that... it did not help.... so... do you have some other idea?
Hi, its just me. Nobody else...

#33 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

I am currently out of ideas right now. But maybe somebody else will have an idea for you.

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image

#34 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

I really hope that too... couse I am going crazy for this

#35 LDTate

LDTate

Grand Poobah

• Root Admin
  • 57,211 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Note: Removed duplicate post. LDT

The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.

Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

If you would like to paypal.gif for the help you received.

Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

#36 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 12:14 PM

ok, np... oh, god.. I really need help :(

#37 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

Oh no... now my lag is happening every 4-5 minutes... every day its worse and worse!

#38 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 04 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

Note: I am not much on High Speed and such, but was thinking that when you were running XP and had no lag, but now you went to Win 7 you got lag, strikes me a bit odd, 7 suppose to be far better than xp and faster. This may not have nothing to do with you and not sure if it makes a differance or not, but when you first set up your high speed modem, you had to use the cd set up program for the modem to get the account hooked up. The cable co here in this town a stores the info of your pc and modem settings on their their server. I found this out a few months back when I was working on my sisters machine. But now you have a new operating system makes me wonder should or do you need to reinstall the modem set up again to get the system to be config with windows 7 or not ?? Like I said, I had this happen to my sisters computer and once found out the above info, I ran the install process again her lag went away. You may try this, power down the modem and the pc and leave it off for about a minuet or two, power up the modem first, then boot the pc and see what happens. If the same results happens could the modem be going bad? if not should the modem set-up process be ran again to have your current machine info store on your high speed providers server? So the question is, could this be a possibility that what may be causing IGX33 problems?? Jimbo1

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

#39 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:13 PM

Hm, maybee it could be good to reinstal modem settings.. or something like that, I dont know how to do that... but... that other thing, I always swich OFF my router when I shut down my windows and than set it ON when I start windwos... Please.. can you say to me.. how to reinstal or change settings on my router

#40 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hm, maybee it could be good to reinstal modem settings.. or something like that, I dont know how to do that... but... that other thing, I always swich OFF my router when I shut down my windows and than set it ON when I start windwos...

Please.. can you say to me.. how to reinstal or change settings on my router

To help the tech's with more on what do you have installed?

1. Cable or DSL ?
2. Do you have just a high speed modem to pc or,
3. Do you have a high speed modem to router to pc ?

If you have a High Speed Modem, then to a router and then to your pc and if this is the case and you re-formatted the hard drive and did not install the (Router Setup) not the modem, then this could be very well be causing your problems.

Please provide the tech with this infomation to futher help you.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#41 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 01:47 PM

Hm, I dont know those terms.. sorry... I have "little" cable from phone thing to router, and than a "big" cable form router to my PC... When I instaled PC I did not instal anything...

#42 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

Ok here is some info you have to have this or the other::

1. A: Internet then to B: (DSL or Cable modem) then to C: a router and then to D: a computer.

or 2. A: Internet, B: DSL/Cable Modem, C: Computer

Here is a link to look at to see what your setup is it got to be Modem, Router and pc or Modem,and a pc one or the other.

http://www.homenethe...-router-hub.asp

Reason I asked you this to give the correct setup to a tech here is to get help, I have a feeling and if you are using a Modem and a router to connect to the pc, you may have to re-install your router setup insulation cd again so it will work the correct way.

#43 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:37 AM

Nope... I think its 2... but I am really not sure... I am sorry
Ill try to explain you:

Internet==> http://www.huawei.co.../view.do?id=121 ==> My PC ( I do not have more PCs)

#44 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:47 AM

And yeah... I have this thing in my "phone-internet line" (pic.) and than cable and than Huawei mt882 and my PC wadsa.jpg

#45 Igx33

Igx33

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:25 AM

I just contacted my internet service ... and the guy sad that I do not have router, and he said that http://www.huawei.co.../view.do?id=121 is a "modem" ..I asked him about my problem with windows 7 and he said that there were no internet crashing... and he does not know what is a problem... Oo... now I am even more confused