This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Please look at hijack file. Comp is def messed up!

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't see anymore infections.
I would suggest you start a new topic in our Windows Forum and see if the Tech Team can help.

Do this now.

  • Click START Search
  • Now type ComboFix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
I also have to close the applications often in IE because IE freezes and after I close them through task manager then ie will work again.. Thanks Paul

I don't see anymore infections.
I would suggest you start a new topic in our Windows Forum and see if the Tech Team can help.

Do this now.

  • Click START Search
  • Now type ComboFix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.

In the Malware Forum we are trained to help with infections, which you appear to be free of any.
The Tech Team deals with Hardware / Software issues which it appears you have.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI