ArunPedha
Topic Starter
Hi,
I really do not have big performance issue. but suspect if there is any "virus/malware". In my taskmanager i see couple of orphan processes without username. I know for sure it should be either my username or from system. but here the name column against the username is blank. And cssrs.exe and winlogon are system process but i donot see this/or any other process owned by "SYSTEM".
Refer my attachment
Please assist. Thanks in advance
Please refer to my other post on the same subject. ( I had to reopen this.)
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…mp;#entry675814
I really do not have big performance issue. but suspect if there is any "virus/malware". In my taskmanager i see couple of orphan processes without username. I know for sure it should be either my username or from system. but here the name column against the username is blank. And cssrs.exe and winlogon are system process but i donot see this/or any other process owned by "SYSTEM".
Refer my attachment
Please assist. Thanks in advance
Please refer to my other post on the same subject. ( I had to reopen this.)
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?sh…mp;#entry675814