This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Geotag Phone Photo Security Risk

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thanks for the heads-up Doug. I'll go with what Mr. Savage said about his photos on Twitter: “I guess it was a lack of concern because I’m not nearly famous enough to be stalked,” he said, “and if I am, I want a raise.” :rofl: Taken with a smart phone from my front fence. [attachment removed] OK, what street do I live in? :P Cheers, Lee
Hi Lee, I got all the information about the camera, your settings, exposures, date and time of photography etc but there was no GPS info in your picture…if it aint there then it can't be read! So well done on not having this included. :thumbup: Regards paws