fallenframes
Topic Starter
Hi,
I didn't know where else to turn, so here I am. I read a few similar issues some people had online… I don't dare to try and fix anything myself because I don't want to mess up my computer or lose any data. I was close to tears at finding out I got infected, but I digress.
It is now after 1AM and this probably started sometime last night around 7-8PM.
I was streaming video, but I had it paused and was away. I came back to resume playback and there was no sound. I thought it was the speakers, but on checking the volume controls, Wave was at 0%. I just turned it back up and carried on watching. It happened many times, but it never crossed my mind something was wrong, yet. Also, a few times I would hear a short audio clip coming from no where.
When I started getting pop up ads, that's when it clicked that I somehow caught something.
While going through my Temp folder, I found three files by "Black Internet File"
Files: loader.exe, smss.exe, 9289765.exe
I deleted everything in my Temp folder and they didn't reappear. I did a search for loader.exe and there's a loader.exe prefetch file in the C:\Windows\Prefetch. To be honest, I'm not sure what those files actually do.
loader.exe was also running in my Task Manager, which I ended. That didn't restart again.
I finally noticed that iexplore.exe was running and I was not using Internet Explorer. When I end it, it restarts. I mainly use Firefox and the pop ups are from IE. "Black Internet File" is probably keeping it running to allow the pop ups.
Lastly, my Firefox browser window would lose its focus and I would have to click it again to use it. This started happening after everything else.
I think I've covered everything that has gone wrong…
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through everything and hope someone can help me.
DDS
DDS (Ver_09-06-26.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 1:47:14.54 on Thu 07/08/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1023.470 [GMT -4:00]
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
============== Running Processes ===============
svchost.exe 4
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe 4
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 962\dlbxmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbxcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\r\Desktop\dds.scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = about:blank
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
BHO: Octh Class: {000123b4-9b42-4900-b3f7-f4b073efc214} - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: IeMonitorBho Class: {bf00e119-21a3-4fd1-b178-3b8537e75c92} - c:\program files\megaupload\mega manager\MegaIEMn.dll
BHO: Nero Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: Grab Pro: {c55bbcd6-41ad-48ad-9953-3609c48eacc7} - d:\orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll
TB: Veoh Web Player Video Finder: {0fbb9689-d3d7-4f7a-a2e2-585b10099bfc} - c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\VeohIEToolbar.dll
TB: Nero Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
TB: {A057A204-BACC-4D26-C39E-35F1D2A32EC8} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [SoundMAXPnP] c:\program files\analog devices\soundmax\SMax4PNP.exe
mRun: [SoundMAX] "c:\program files\analog devices\soundmax\Smax4.exe" /tray
mRun: [DLBXCATS] rundll32 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\DLBXtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
mRun: [dlbxmon.exe] "c:\program files\dell photo aio printer 962\dlbxmon.exe"
mRun: [NBKeyScan] "c:\program files\nero\nero8\nero backitup\NBKeyScan.exe"
mRun: [ClubBox]
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\r\startm~1\programs\startup\google~1.lnk - c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\google talk, labs edition\GoogleTalkLabsEdition.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\r\startm~1\programs\startup\viikii~1.lnk - c:\program files\viikiidesktopplugin\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
IE: &Download by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/201
IE: &Grab video by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/204
IE: Do&wnload selected by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/203
IE: Down&load all by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/202
IE: Download Link Using Mega Manager… - c:\program files\megaupload\mega manager\mm_file.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {00000055-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/fhg.CAB
DPF: {0349EF81-B9C1-4B97-86F7-7B931D0E2532} - hxxp://sticube.clubbox.co.kr/sticubeupdate/cab/NowStarter2.cab
DPF: {049A470D-F818-4E34-B14D-E4E237DADCF8} - hxxp://www.shockwave.com/content/fashiondash/sis/fashiondashweb.1.0.0.21.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\r\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ltwnytn6.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://mail.google.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=megaup&p=
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\r\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ltwnytn6.default\extensions\{463f6ca5-ee3c-4be1-b7e6-7fee11953374}\platform\winnt\components\FoxyTunes.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\zylom\zylomgamesplayer\npzylomgamesplayer.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\real\browser\plugins\nppl3260.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\real\browser\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\NPVeohTVPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\npWebPlayerVideoPluginATL.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
—- FIREFOX POLICIES —-
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.enforce_same_site_origin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.cache_size", 51200);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.ogg.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.wave.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.autoplay.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("capability.policy.mailnews.*.wholeText", "noAccess");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.storage.default_quota", 5120);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.http.prompt-temp-redirect", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.dpi", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.devPixelsPerPx", "-1");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("gestures.enable_single_finger_input", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.tcp.sendbuffer", 131072);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("geo.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pr
ef", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.remember_cert_checkbox_default_setting", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr", "moz35");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt", "moz35"); // now unused
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.blocklist.level", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.delay", 50);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.restrict.typed", "~");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.default.behavior", 0);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefs", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.ssl_override_behavior", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("security.alternate_certificate_error_page", "certerror");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.autostart", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.dont_prompt_on_enter", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("geo.wifi.uri", "https://www.google.com/loc/json");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-3-30 216200]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-3-30 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-3-30 242896]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-3-17 308064]
S0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\lbd.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [?]
S3 getPlusHelper;getPlus® Helper;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k getPlusHelper [2004-8-4 14336]
S3 scsk5;SCSK5 Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\scsk5.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\scsk5.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2010-07-08 01:10 711,168 a——- c:\windows\isRS-000.tmp
2010-06-20 00:46 –d—– c:\program files\Saezuri
==================== Find3M ====================
2010-06-25 03:16 75,204 a—h— c:\windows\system32\mlfcache.dat
2010-06-02 10:08 242,896 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-05-14 13:09 77,824 a——- c:\windows\system32\nod.dll
2010-04-26 01:51 806,912 a——- c:\windows\system32\sticubedn.exe
2010-04-26 01:50 2,838,528 a——- c:\windows\system32\clubbox.exe
2010-04-26 01:42 163,840 a——- c:\windows\system32\downengine.dll
2008-04-16 23:00 32 a——- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ezsid.dat
2003-07-31 05:53 147,456 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_XP.sys
2003-07-31 05:50 448,768 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_N64.sys
2003-07-31 05:43 147,456 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_2K.sys
============= FINISH: 1:47:56.29 ===============
DDS said to zip Attach.txt and attach it to the post, so that is what I've done. If I shouldn't do that, please tell me and I will delete the attachment and C/P Attach.txt here as well.
Attach.zip
Just remembered this, so I'm adding on… I ran AVG9 Free and didn't find anything. I also ran Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I had 1.44, so I downloaded 1.46 and I had to restart my comp. I was about to post this topic when I thought that I would run it again using 1.46. I did a full scan, which takes a while, but this time it found something. I hope you all don't mind me C/P the mbab log here as well.
mbab
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: 4052
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
7/8/2010 2:47:59 AM
mbam-log-2010-07-08 (02-47-59).txt
Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 188200
Time elapsed: 38 minute(s), 57 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Illustrator CS\Plug-ins\Photoshop Filters\Unsharpen Mask.8bf (Trojan.Spambot) -> No action taken.
Hmm, don't know if that Spambot is related with "Black Internet" or it's something different. I have not used Illustrator recently. I did not try to remove it.
There's nothing else I can do except to try and get some sleep.
Again, thanks in advance.
I didn't know where else to turn, so here I am. I read a few similar issues some people had online… I don't dare to try and fix anything myself because I don't want to mess up my computer or lose any data. I was close to tears at finding out I got infected, but I digress.
It is now after 1AM and this probably started sometime last night around 7-8PM.
I was streaming video, but I had it paused and was away. I came back to resume playback and there was no sound. I thought it was the speakers, but on checking the volume controls, Wave was at 0%. I just turned it back up and carried on watching. It happened many times, but it never crossed my mind something was wrong, yet. Also, a few times I would hear a short audio clip coming from no where.
When I started getting pop up ads, that's when it clicked that I somehow caught something.
While going through my Temp folder, I found three files by "Black Internet File"
Files: loader.exe, smss.exe, 9289765.exe
I deleted everything in my Temp folder and they didn't reappear. I did a search for loader.exe and there's a loader.exe prefetch file in the C:\Windows\Prefetch. To be honest, I'm not sure what those files actually do.
loader.exe was also running in my Task Manager, which I ended. That didn't restart again.
I finally noticed that iexplore.exe was running and I was not using Internet Explorer. When I end it, it restarts. I mainly use Firefox and the pop ups are from IE. "Black Internet File" is probably keeping it running to allow the pop ups.
Lastly, my Firefox browser window would lose its focus and I would have to click it again to use it. This started happening after everything else.
I think I've covered everything that has gone wrong…
Thank you so much for taking the time to read through everything and hope someone can help me.
DDS
DDS (Ver_09-06-26.01) - NTFSx86
Run by [removed] at 1:47:14.54 on Thu 07/08/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_17
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.1023.470 [GMT -4:00]
AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}
============== Running Processes ===============
svchost.exe 4
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k WudfServiceGroup
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
svchost.exe 4
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax4PNP.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Photo AIO Printer 962\dlbxmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dlbxcoms.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\r\Desktop\dds.scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = about:blank
uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = iexplore
BHO: Octh Class: {000123b4-9b42-4900-b3f7-f4b073efc214} - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitcth.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: IeMonitorBho Class: {bf00e119-21a3-4fd1-b178-3b8537e75c92} - c:\program files\megaupload\mega manager\MegaIEMn.dll
BHO: Nero Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: Grab Pro: {c55bbcd6-41ad-48ad-9953-3609c48eacc7} - d:\orbitdownloader\GrabPro.dll
TB: Veoh Web Player Video Finder: {0fbb9689-d3d7-4f7a-a2e2-585b10099bfc} - c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\VeohIEToolbar.dll
TB: Nero Toolbar: {d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440} - c:\program files\ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll
TB: {A057A204-BACC-4D26-C39E-35F1D2A32EC8} - No File
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "c:\program files\common files\nero\lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
uRun: [Google Update] "c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
mRun: [IMJPMIG8.1] "c:\windows\ime\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
mRun: [PHIME2002ASync] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
mRun: [PHIME2002A] c:\windows\system32\ime\tintlgnt\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
mRun: [SoundMAXPnP] c:\program files\analog devices\soundmax\SMax4PNP.exe
mRun: [SoundMAX] "c:\program files\analog devices\soundmax\Smax4.exe" /tray
mRun: [DLBXCATS] rundll32 c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\DLBXtime.dll,_RunDLLEntry@16
mRun: [dlbxmon.exe] "c:\program files\dell photo aio printer 962\dlbxmon.exe"
mRun: [NBKeyScan] "c:\program files\nero\nero8\nero backitup\NBKeyScan.exe"
mRun: [ClubBox]
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\r\startm~1\programs\startup\google~1.lnk - c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\google talk, labs edition\GoogleTalkLabsEdition.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\r\startm~1\programs\startup\viikii~1.lnk - c:\program files\viikiidesktopplugin\ViiKiiDesktopPlugin.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\adobeg~1.lnk - c:\program files\common files\adobe\calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
IE: &Download by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/201
IE: &Grab video by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/204
IE: Do&wnload selected by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/203
IE: Down&load all by Orbit - d:\orbitdownloader\orbitmxt.dll/202
IE: Download Link Using Mega Manager… - c:\program files\megaupload\mega manager\mm_file.htm
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {00000055-9980-0010-8000-00AA00389B71} - hxxp://codecs.microsoft.com/codecs/i386/fhg.CAB
DPF: {0349EF81-B9C1-4B97-86F7-7B931D0E2532} - hxxp://sticube.clubbox.co.kr/sticubeupdate/cab/NowStarter2.cab
DPF: {049A470D-F818-4E34-B14D-E4E237DADCF8} - hxxp://www.shockwave.com/content/fashiondash/sis/fashiondashweb.1.0.0.21.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_17-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Handler: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - c:\progra~1\common~1\skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
================= FIREFOX ===================
FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\r\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ltwnytn6.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://mail.google.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=megaup&p=
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\r\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ltwnytn6.default\extensions\{463f6ca5-ee3c-4be1-b7e6-7fee11953374}\platform\winnt\components\FoxyTunes.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\zylom\zylomgamesplayer\npzylomgamesplayer.dll
FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\r\local settings\application data\google\update\1.2.183.29\npGoogleOneClick8.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\real\browser\plugins\nppl3260.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\k-lite codec pack\real\browser\plugins\nprpjplug.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\mozilla firefox\plugins\npmozax.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\NPVeohTVPlugin.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\veoh networks\veohwebplayer\npWebPlayerVideoPluginATL.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
—- FIREFOX POLICIES —-
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.enforce_same_site_origin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.cache_size", 51200);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.ogg.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.wave.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("media.autoplay.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("capability.policy.mailnews.*.wholeText", "noAccess");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.storage.default_quota", 5120);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.http.prompt-temp-redirect", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn–mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.dpi", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("layout.css.devPixelsPerPx", "-1");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("gestures.enable_single_finger_input", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.tcp.sendbuffer", 131072);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("geo.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pr
ef", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.remember_cert_checkbox_default_setting", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr", "moz35");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-cjkt", "moz35"); // now unused
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.blocklist.level", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.delay", 50);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.restrict.typed", "~");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.urlbar.default.behavior", 0);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.clearOnShutdown.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.history", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.formdata", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.passwords", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.downloads", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cookies", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.cache", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.sessions", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.offlineApps", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.cpd.siteSettings", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("privacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefs", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.ssl_override_behavior", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("security.alternate_certificate_error_page", "certerror");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.autostart", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.privatebrowsing.dont_prompt_on_enter", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("geo.wifi.uri", "https://www.google.com/loc/json");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-3-30 216200]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-3-30 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-3-30 242896]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-3-17 308064]
S0 Lbd;Lbd;c:\windows\system32\drivers\lbd.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\Lbd.sys [?]
S3 getPlusHelper;getPlus® Helper;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k getPlusHelper [2004-8-4 14336]
S3 scsk5;SCSK5 Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\scsk5.sys –> c:\windows\system32\drivers\scsk5.sys [?]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2010-07-08 01:10 711,168 a——- c:\windows\isRS-000.tmp
2010-06-20 00:46 –d—– c:\program files\Saezuri
==================== Find3M ====================
2010-06-25 03:16 75,204 a—h— c:\windows\system32\mlfcache.dat
2010-06-02 10:08 242,896 a——- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-05-14 13:09 77,824 a——- c:\windows\system32\nod.dll
2010-04-26 01:51 806,912 a——- c:\windows\system32\sticubedn.exe
2010-04-26 01:50 2,838,528 a——- c:\windows\system32\clubbox.exe
2010-04-26 01:42 163,840 a——- c:\windows\system32\downengine.dll
2008-04-16 23:00 32 a——- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ezsid.dat
2003-07-31 05:53 147,456 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_XP.sys
2003-07-31 05:50 448,768 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_N64.sys
2003-07-31 05:43 147,456 a——- c:\windows\inf\EL2K_2K.sys
============= FINISH: 1:47:56.29 ===============
DDS said to zip Attach.txt and attach it to the post, so that is what I've done. If I shouldn't do that, please tell me and I will delete the attachment and C/P Attach.txt here as well.
Attach.zip
Just remembered this, so I'm adding on… I ran AVG9 Free and didn't find anything. I also ran Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I had 1.44, so I downloaded 1.46 and I had to restart my comp. I was about to post this topic when I thought that I would run it again using 1.46. I did a full scan, which takes a while, but this time it found something. I hope you all don't mind me C/P the mbab log here as well.
mbab
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: 4052
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
7/8/2010 2:47:59 AM
mbam-log-2010-07-08 (02-47-59).txt
Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 188200
Time elapsed: 38 minute(s), 57 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Illustrator CS\Plug-ins\Photoshop Filters\Unsharpen Mask.8bf (Trojan.Spambot) -> No action taken.
Hmm, don't know if that Spambot is related with "Black Internet" or it's something different. I have not used Illustrator recently. I did not try to remove it.
There's nothing else I can do except to try and get some sleep.
Again, thanks in advance.