This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Change search settings

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I get a message after boot up that `a programme has been blocked from changing your default search settings` Using avira, and have done spybot / adware/ but nothing found. is there a way to find the programme that is doing this and delete it. The pC appears to be running ok. thanks
Aha! there is a small search tab at the top right hand of screen `google` I never noticed that. I will try and get rid of that and see what happens. thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI