This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Google Redirects

19 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

i ran McAfee and there were not threats, viruses etc. Another thing I also noticed was that there were a lot of Ads within webpages I was viewing. The ads were Clicksor and Google Adsense. I found this site http://www.bloggersbase.com/computers/how-…from-all-sites/ to remove them. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. But it appears like everything is ok as of right now. I figure I will be on the computer all weekend, so I should have a better idea in a few days if everything has been fixed.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI