This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Backdoor.Tidserv.I!inf

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I'm in trouble. 8 days ago my Norton auto scan showed "scan stopped by user". 16 threats were identified by Norton. I went to SpywareWarrior and spent 7 days trying to clean up my drive. I disabled my Realtime Protection from Norton to allow ComboFix(day 6)to do its work. I think the Backdoor got in before I could get it back up. I am using my laptop now and have my desktop disconnected from the Internet. I use my desktop for banking and business purposes. Please advise. Thank you for any assistance provided. Scan type: Realtime Protection Scan Event: Virus Found! Virus name: Backdoor.Tidserv.I!inf File: C:\System Volume Information\_restore{6A4C1441-C12F-4177-B664-EA97BEF7EB8E}\RP445\A0050807.sys Location: C:\System Volume Information\_restore{6A4C1441-C12F-4177-B664-EA97BEF7EB8E}\RP445 Computer: MIKE User: SYSTEM Action taken: Clean failed : Quarantine failed : Access denied Deja vu geekstogo???

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI