This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Antispyware Soft Infected

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello!

My computer is infected with Antispyware Soft. It's taking over my computer and I can't run any of my programs. Antispyware Soft is like blocking everything. I can't run HijackThis either so I can't post a log up. Sorry! ): Please help!

Thank you,
midnightstar

Edit: Never mind. I just did a system restore and it's gone now. Thank you anyway. Please close this thread.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI