This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Malware invasion

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Tom, I am having someone wipe my system and reload a windows system. I also am going to save my music, pictures, and my games folders. Other than that everything will be clean. Thanks for your help and time in the matter. You have been most helpful I was doing more harm than good. I am just not as computer savvy as i thought but thank you for your time and effort. V/r Jared Hubbard
You're welcome :) Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. If your the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact me via pm with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI