This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] HiJackThis Log

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Ok. I was having zero luck with Firefox working. I've installed/reinstalled multiple times and it still crashes before it starts. I've switched back to IE for the time being. I don't know if that tells you much information though. Also IE is running a lot more smoothly than firefox was. Thanks for all your help, it's really apprieciated.
Lets do this

Please download GooredFix from one of the locations below and save it to your Desktop
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
  • Ensure all Firefox windows are closed.
  • To run the tool, double-click it (XP), or right-click and select Run As Administrator (Vista).
  • When prompted to run the scan, click Yes.
  • GooredFix will check for infections, and then a log will appear. Please post the contents of that log in your next reply (it can also be found on your desktop, called GooredFix.txt).
GooredFix by jpshortstuff (08.01.10.1) Log created at 14:29 on 17/03/2010 (Paul) Firefox version [Unable to determine] ========== GooredScan ========== ========== GooredLog ========== C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\ {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [03:34 01/04/2008] {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} [05:02 29/07/2009] C:\Documents and Settings\Paul\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5gj188sf.default\extensions\ [removed] [22:08 05/02/2008] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Firefox\Extensions] "[removed]"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff" [05:01 29/07/2009] -=E.O.F=-
IE seems to be running fine and I'm not going to worry about reinstalling Firefox as of right now. If I have any other problems I'll make another thread if thats cool. Thanks again for all the help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI