This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I fix this error with xampplite on USB?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I accidently erased the default user under the privileges(permission) in the general and now im seeing this message everytime i use xampplite's phpadmin please help i really need to present tomorrow! Error MySQL said: #1045 - Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server. Is there anyway to add the default user back to the script in order to login to phpadmin through the localhost? I am not using this in the default position under the C:/ drive this is my executable path for mysql "I:\xampplite\mysql\bin\mysqld.exe" –defaults-file="I:\xampplite\mysql\bin\… MySQL

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI