This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

MB blocking Alot of IP's

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So, after reinstalling XP for about the 4th time, getting all setup and what not, I get Malwarebytes on and IP Protection. Since its been on, I have been getting ALOT of blocked "malicious IP's. I trace some, most being for China, a few from Pakistan, and occasionally from Japan. Is this just normal stuff those countries do when they know a persons IP, or is it I have something on my PC trying to send out TO those computers in those countires? PS: I have done multiple scans with Malware Bytes and Avira, turning up nothing. Quite interesting how China wants so badly to contact me.
Take a read through this thread and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as. If there is something onboard this lot may help identify it.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI