Jacques
Topic Starter
Can you help me.
The task manager of windows xp shows that the central unit of the PC (laptop) runs very often at 100% of its capacity. I have run Norton 360 analysis : no problem. Then I run Spybot Search and Destroy analysis : no problem. No malware nor spyware. I cleaned the disk with DiskSweeper (junk files). I then cleaned the register with TuneUp Registry Cleaner. I made a defrag and optimizing of the C: disk with Auslogic Disk Defrag. I made a defrag of the register with TuneUp Registry Defrag.
On the 53 Go C: disk remain 16 Go free. I have got 123 installed programs. According to Norton analysis there is not enough memory on my Pc : 512 Mo, but there was no serious problems before.
On every start of a new program the central unit goes to 100% for a long while then run normally after.
I ran HihjackThis. Here is the report :
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 15:47:38, on 21/01/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
Moved to Windows Forum
LDT
The task manager of windows xp shows that the central unit of the PC (laptop) runs very often at 100% of its capacity. I have run Norton 360 analysis : no problem. Then I run Spybot Search and Destroy analysis : no problem. No malware nor spyware. I cleaned the disk with DiskSweeper (junk files). I then cleaned the register with TuneUp Registry Cleaner. I made a defrag and optimizing of the C: disk with Auslogic Disk Defrag. I made a defrag of the register with TuneUp Registry Defrag.
On the 53 Go C: disk remain 16 Go free. I have got 123 installed programs. According to Norton analysis there is not enough memory on my Pc : 512 Mo, but there was no serious problems before.
On every start of a new program the central unit goes to 100% for a long while then run normally after.
I ran HihjackThis. Here is the report :
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 15:47:38, on 21/01/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
Moved to Windows Forum
LDT