This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

very very slow pc

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi everyone my problem is that about a month ago something disconnected my antivirus program Bitdefender. no way to run it. I've tried to fix by running the repair option on the program cd put nothing worked. So I contacted the Bitdefender people and was able to download a newer version of theiy antivirus. Now i can hear something run in the background when i work with the pc and even when i shut down in hibernate, i still heal the harddrive working.. All this make the system very painfully slow. Also almost everytime when I use a program it ends up not responding even IE I need help thank you selleg
Take a read through this thread and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI