This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] "Your System Is Infected" Background Can't Be R

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

DDS: Cannot post it. Each time I try to run it, I get a pop-up that the file is infected, cannot be opened and I should click to launch my anti-virus programs (which I assume is malware). ROOT REPEAL ROOTREPEAL © AD, 2007-2009 ================================================== Scan Start Time: 2009/12/19 14:36 Program Version: Version 1.3.5.0 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 ================================================== Drivers ——————- Name: dump_atapi.sys Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys Address: 0xAA5C8000 Size: 98304 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - Name: dump_WMILIB.SYS Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS Address: 0xF8A32000 Size: 8192 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - Name: rootrepeal.sys Image Path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\rootrepeal.sys Address: 0xA8F2C000 Size: 49152 File Visible: No Signed: - Status: - ==EOF== I'm not sure if this is enough. Please help!
I know it says not to bump, but I am concerned b/c someone posted a similar problem to mine a couple hours after my post and he/she has already received a response. Thanks!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI