This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Computer freezes

39 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Oh, and another note: When I ran the fix, it brought up a window stating that there was a file it couldn't delete because it was corrupt, and that I should run CHKDSK. When it rebooted, it ran CHKDSK then rebooted again. Now all seems good.
You wouldn't happen to remember the file name of the file that was unable to be deleted because it was corrupt do you? and can you please provide me with a new DDS log. Don't worry about the Attach.txt log.
Hello renobruce! It's been several days since I last posted instructions for you to complete. Do you still require assistance in getting your computer cleaned up? Thanks, SweetTech.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI