Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Computer freezes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#16 renobruce

renobruce

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

Oh, and another note: When I ran the fix, it brought up a window stating that there was a file it couldn't delete because it was corrupt, and that I should run CHKDSK. When it rebooted, it ran CHKDSK then rebooted again. Now all seems good.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:50 PM

You wouldn't happen to remember the file name of the file that was unable to be deleted because it was corrupt do you? and can you please provide me with a new DDS log. Don't worry about the Attach.txt log.

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image

#18 SweetTech

SweetTech

MalwareTeam Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 11:24 AM

Hello renobruce! It's been several days since I last posted instructions for you to complete. Do you still require assistance in getting your computer cleaned up? Thanks, SweetTech.

Posted Image

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroom

Posted Image

#19 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 14,770 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroon
If you are happy with the help you recieved, please consider making a Donation 5Iv60h9.jpg
Curiosity didn't kill the cat. Ignorance did, curiosity was framed.
Learn how to protect Yourself

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days.