Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Hijacked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#16 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:54 AM

Sorry for the delay.

That looks good. Let's get an online scan ran.

Run ESET Online Scan

• Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on Posted Image to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Check Posted Image
  • Push the Start button.
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, push Posted Image
  • Push Posted Image, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Push the Posted Image button.
  • Push Posted Image
You can refer to this animation by neomage if needed.

Take a new DDS run afterward and post back with both the DDS and Attach logs in your next reply.

Thanks.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 04:09 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.
If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image