Recently the cursor in Internet Explorer started to float (lag behind my actual mouse movement). I decided to check Task Manager and I found I have two copies of Internet Explorer running concurrently. I am running Version 8.0.6001.18702. The second copy starts automatically after the first without any input from me. Using Process Explorer I found that the initial copy that starts has a PID of 1632, its parent is SetPoint.exe(1620) and its path is c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe with a matching command line. The second copy that is running has a PID of 3516, its parent is iexplore.exe(1632) and its path is c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe with the command line of "c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" SCODEF:1632 CREDAT:14337. I scanned this computer a couple of days ago with Windows Live Scanner and today with Malwarebytes. Nothing showed up. Nothing stood out when I used Hijack This, but I am not real good at reading the log.