Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] Fraud.Sysguard malware, Sloe IE Startup Baseline

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#31 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 14,770 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:50 AM

Hi cherfxst,

Do you recieve any error message from IE asking you to submit a report?

Start-up kept getting slower and would occasionally make me enter the configurations change at start up.

Can you provide more details on this?

Are you using a router?

What did you use before AVG and Zone Alarm? How long have you used these programs?

You said you saw an improvement after we flushed the DNS cache. Try that again and see if there is an improvment, even briefly.

Click the Start Button > Run > type: cmd
  • Press OK or Hit Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdns (note the space between ..g /f it needs to be there)
  • Hit Enter.
  • You will get a confirmation that the flush was successful.
  • Close the command box.

• Double click on OTL.exe to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output
  • Uncheck the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • In the Extra Registry section, change the setting to All
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.

Please post back with bot OTL logs.

Thanks

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroon
If you are happy with the help you recieved, please consider making a Donation 5Iv60h9.jpg
Curiosity didn't kill the cat. Ignorance did, curiosity was framed.
Learn how to protect Yourself

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#32 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:12 PM

Hi,

How can I make a donation to you for all your help? I feel you have gone over and above what most people would do, or be expected to do.
I also feel I need to apologize for my slow responses. I have Fibromyalgia and some days am not clear headed enough, and other days I sleep most of the day.

I do not get any messages from IE asking to submit a report.

More on "Start-up kept getting slower and would occasionally make me enter the configurations change at start up."
When IE started getting really slow I tried to trouble shoot a few things. I was in EBAY and shopping sites alot so I thought maybe my temp files were getting large. I used Advanced SystemCare, Maintain Windows and checked Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, and Junk Files Clean. Then would scan and repair these areas. Then reboot the PC. During the reboot, before I got to the WELCOME screen, the boot process would stop and tell me there were configurations changes. The message would say pres "some key" or to press "some key" to (I'm not sure what the message was). If I pressed the key to continue it would not complete the boot process. When I would press the other key, the Software that appeared gave me several options. If I just selected EXIT it would not complete the boot process. If I selected "SAVE AND EXIT", then the boot process would start again and I would get to Windows. I assumed the message was because of the Registry changes, but I'm not sure I had run Advanced SystemCare every time I got the boot message. Sorry this is wordy and vauge, but some days I rebooting 3 to 5 times a day. I finally figured out I didn't need to do all this. If I just shut dow IE and restarted IE, it would help for awhile.

I don't believe I'm using a router. I have a cable modem.

I have used AVG for several years. I started using Zone Alarm about a year and a half ago after having my first ever virus scare. Turned out I did not have a virus. I knew Windows had a Firewall so I thought I was safe (HaHa!) until I found your site and started doing some reading.
That is also when I started doing weekly virus scans. Usually weekly. At times I get slack. So when I stared having the trouble I ran my scans and found Fraud.Sysguard.

You didn't ask for this but it might help. I think I'm always running Zone Alarm, AVG, WinPatrol (Love it), Advanced SystemCare, Spybot-SD Resident, and TeaTimer. (I think I'm running these because of issue I have with items not always showing in the system tray.
For scanners I use Spybot - Search & Destroy, SpywareBlaster, and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

This time when I flushed the DNS there was no improvement.

Here are the OLT logs:
OTL logfile created on: 12/5/2009 2:40:08 PM - Run 4
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.5.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1023.47 Mb Total Physical Memory | 392.52 Mb Available Physical Memory | 38.35% Memory free
2.41 Gb Paging File | 1.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.30% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1536 3072 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.52 Gb Total Space | 54.17 Gb Free Space | 72.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: FAMILYROOM
Current User Name: Cheryl
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgscanx.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Search Protection\SearchProtection.exe (Yahoo! Inc)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Syncor11.dll (SoundMAX)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (JavaQuickStarterService) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
SRV - (avg9wd) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
SRV - (vsmon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
SRV - (FontCache3.0.0.0) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (idsvc) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (NetTcpPortSharing) -- c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (aspnet_state) -- C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (helpsvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (hpqcxs08) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqcxs08.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
SRV - (hpqddsvc) -- C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqddsvc.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
SRV - (WMPNetworkSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\WMPNetwk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (Pml Driver HPZ12) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe (HP)
SRV - (IDriverT) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (Macrovision Corporation)
SRV - (NVSvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe (NVIDIA Corporation)
SRV - (SoundMAX Agent Service (default) -- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe (Analog Devices, Inc.)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (AvgTdiX) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV - (AvgMfx86) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV - (AvgLdx86) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
DRV - (PSI) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys (Secunia)
DRV - (vsdatant) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdatant.sys (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
DRV - (srescan) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\srescan.sys (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
DRV - (USB_RNDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usb8023.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (gameenum) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (Secdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K.)
DRV - (LMouKE) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouKE.Sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (LMouFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LMouFilt.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (LHidFilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LHidFilt.Sys (Logitech, Inc.)
DRV - (L8042mou) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\L8042mou.Sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (HPZipr12) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZipr12.sys (HP)
DRV - (HPZid412) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZid412.sys (HP)
DRV - (PAP(ZyDas) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PAPBlue.sys (ZyDAS Technology Corporation)
DRV - (HPZius12) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HPZius12.sys (HP)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (USBModem) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbmodem.sys (LG Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (UsbDiag) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbdiag.sys (LG Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (usbbus) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lgusbbus.sys (LG Electronics Inc.)
DRV - (ZDPSp50) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ZDPSp50.sys (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA))
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (TIEHDUSB) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tiehdusb.sys (Texas Instruments Incorporated)
DRV - (NCBULK) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NcBulk.SYS (NetChip Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (LLUSBFLT) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NcBulk.SYS (NetChip Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (SFTSER) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sftser.sys (LapLink, Inc.)
DRV - (smwdm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys (Analog Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (BsUDF) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bsudf.sys (ahead software)
DRV - (IdeChnDr) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IdeChnDr.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IdeBusDr) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\IdeBusDr.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (incdrm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\incdrm.sys (Ahead Software AG)
DRV - (WBHWDOCT) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\WBHWDOCT.sys (Winbond Electronics Corp.)
DRV - (Ptilink) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (mohfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys (Intel)
DRV - (BsStor) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\bsstor.sys (B.H.A Co.,Ltd.)
DRV - (aeaudio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys (Andrea Electronics Corporation)
DRV - (MODEMCSA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (aslm75) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASLM75.SYS ()

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultName = Yahoo! Search
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchMigratedDefaultURL = http://search.yahoo....e...-8&fr=b1ie7
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.projectoftheweek.com/
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e, = http://www.preispira...ysuche_us.pl?%s
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,# = %23
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,& = %26
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,? = %3F
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,+ = %2B
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,= = %3D
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\e,MenuText = eBay.de
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb, = http://www.preispira...ysuche_us.pl?%s
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,# = %23
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,& = %26
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,? = %3F
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,+ = %2B
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,= = %3D
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eb,MenuText = eBay.de
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba, = http://www.preispira...ysuche_us.pl?%s
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,# = %23
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,& = %26
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,? = %3F
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,+ = %2B
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,= = %3D
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\eba,MenuText = eBay.de
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay, = http://www.preispira...ysuche_us.pl?%s
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,# = %23
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,& = %26
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,? = %3F
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,+ = %2B
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,= = %3D
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL\ebay,MenuText = eBay.de
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\smartwebprinting@hp.com: C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\MozillaAddOn2 [2009/04/30 18:58:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/08/09 10:40:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/11/09 17:09:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/09/25 11:51:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions
[2009/11/11 10:00:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\extensions\{E9A1DEE0-C623-4439-8932-001E7D17607D}

O1 HOSTS File: (793 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 AdSubtract # Added by AdSubtract for auto-dial.
O2 - BHO: (HP Print Enhancer) - {0347C33E-8762-4905-BF09-768834316C61} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_printenhancer.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O2 - BHO: (eBay Toolbar Helper) - {22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll (eBay Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Security Toolbar BHO) - {A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (HP Smart BHO Class) - {FFFFFFFF-CF4E-4F2B-BDC2-0E72E116A856} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&RoboForm) - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (eBay Toolbar) - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll (eBay Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\ShellBrowser: (&RoboForm) - {724D43A0-0D85-11D4-9908-00400523E39A} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&RoboForm) - {724D43A0-0D85-11D4-9908-00400523E39A} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AVG Security Toolbar) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Toolbar\IEToolbar.dll ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ASUS Probe] C:\Program Files\ASUS\Probe\AsusProb.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Atomic.exe] C:\Program Files\Atomic Clock Sync\Atomic.exe (Chaos Software Group, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe (eBay Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] C:\WINDOWS\KHALMNPR.Exe (Logitech Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WinPatrol] C:\Program Files\BillP Studios\WinPatrol\winpatrol.exe (BillP Studios)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Check Point Software Technologies LTD)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe (Safer-Networking Ltd.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Infodelivery present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowLegacyWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: AllowUnhashedWebView = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoResolveSearch = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: DisableRegistryTools = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: LinkResolveIgnoreLinkInfo = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\EXCEL.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll (eBay Inc.)
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: HP Smart Select - {DDE87865-83C5-48c4-8357-2F5B1AA84522} - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_BHO.dll (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 50 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: 33 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089} http://office.micros...tes/ieawsdc.cab (Microsoft Office Template and Media Control)
O16 - DPF: {0D41B8C5-2599-4893-8183-00195EC8D5F9} http://support.asus....ek_sys_ctrl.cab (asusTek_sysctrl Class)
O16 - DPF: {3E68E405-C6DE-49FF-83AE-41EE9F4C36CE} http://office.micros...ntent/opuc2.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.micros...b?1135387651586 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} http://cdn2.zone.msn...ro.cab34246.cab (ZoneIntro Class)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\dajava.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 209.18.47.61 209.18.47.62
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdo {CD00020A-8B95-11D1-82DB-00C04FB1625D} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\PKMCDO.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Information Retrieval\msitss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msnim {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msgrapp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mso-offdap {3D9F03FA-7A94-11D3-BE81-0050048385D1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\10\OWC10.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 () - file:///C:/DOCUME~1/Cheryl/LOCALS~1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg
O24 - Desktop Components:1 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2003/06/20 18:09:14 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/12/03 00:29:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Lavasoft
[2009/12/02 23:52:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe
[2009/11/19 18:50:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Just Sudoku PE
[2009/11/15 18:53:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\Fixes
[2009/11/15 00:13:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2009/11/14 09:22:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2009/11/12 19:11:13 | 00,529,408 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/09 18:01:37 | 00,092,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iecompat.dll
[2009/11/09 17:58:12 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Secunia
[2009/11/09 17:14:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Sun
[2009/11/09 17:09:29 | 00,411,368 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/11/09 17:09:29 | 00,149,280 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:29 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:29 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:29 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/11/09 17:09:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Java
[2009/11/09 17:04:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\Sun
[2009/11/07 13:59:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ERUNT

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/12/05 13:45:42 | 46,203,422 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2009/12/05 13:45:15 | 00,112,779 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\microavi.avg
[2009/12/05 13:41:02 | 00,002,422 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/12/05 13:40:52 | 00,004,452 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2009/12/05 13:40:48 | 00,350,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vsconfig.xml
[2009/12/05 13:39:36 | 00,000,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GlaryInitialize.job
[2009/12/05 13:38:59 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/12/05 13:38:44 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/12/05 13:38:42 | 10,732,54400 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/12/05 02:39:12 | 08,126,464 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\ntuser.dat
[2009/12/05 02:38:54 | 08,616,816 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/12/02 23:52:34 | 00,001,729 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2009/12/02 20:44:27 | 00,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/11/29 05:17:47 | 00,057,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\EbayMessages.doc
[2009/11/17 12:58:18 | 00,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/14 09:31:35 | 00,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/11/14 09:10:22 | 03,560,233 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009/11/14 01:47:57 | 00,260,608 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/12 19:11:13 | 00,529,408 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/11 12:36:24 | 00,393,568 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/11/11 08:34:24 | 00,291,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2009/11/10 08:24:57 | 00,360,584 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
[2009/11/09 17:09:11 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/11/09 17:09:11 | 00,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:11 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:11 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/11/09 17:09:11 | 00,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/11/07 15:00:05 | 00,048,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\Problem Description.doc
[2009/11/07 13:59:48 | 00,000,611 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/12/02 23:52:33 | 00,001,729 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Adobe Reader 9.lnk
[2009/11/17 12:59:23 | 10,732,54400 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,260,608 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2009/11/14 09:24:11 | 00,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2009/11/14 09:10:23 | 03,560,233 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
[2009/11/11 08:34:24 | 00,291,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\gmer.exe
[2009/11/07 13:59:48 | 00,000,611 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\NTREGOPT.lnk
[2009/11/07 13:42:35 | 00,048,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop\Problem Description.doc
[2009/07/09 20:01:17 | 00,000,133 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft.SqlServer.Compact.351.32.bc
[2008/11/17 19:45:20 | 00,796,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\libeay32_0.9.6l.dll
[2007/11/02 00:59:26 | 00,000,110 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MostFunGameId.bin
[2007/10/30 03:24:00 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\gamingGamePuzzleVB.DB
[2007/10/30 01:47:52 | 00,000,129 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Local Settings\Application Data\fusioncache.dat
[2007/03/22 00:54:32 | 00,001,877 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\hpzinstall.log
[2006/07/16 19:46:09 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\InsDrvZD.dll
[2006/07/16 19:46:09 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\InsDrvZD64.DLL
[2006/01/03 10:47:07 | 00,004,820 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CAMUNWISE.INI
[2006/01/03 10:44:31 | 00,047,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wh2Robo.dll
[2005/10/01 18:20:56 | 00,159,744 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\intelmoh.dll
[2005/10/01 18:19:40 | 00,000,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\InfModM.ini
[2005/10/01 18:17:35 | 00,000,015 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wgedit.ini
[2005/10/01 18:12:28 | 00,000,076 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\autmtst.ini
[2005/08/24 18:45:50 | 00,000,004 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\uccspecb.sys
[2005/06/04 18:59:49 | 00,002,467 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\photoimpression.ini
[2005/06/04 18:59:21 | 00,000,021 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PI_setup.ini
[2005/06/04 18:58:48 | 00,000,614 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\photoprn.ini
[2005/06/04 18:58:28 | 00,000,018 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\as_setup.ini
[2005/06/04 18:55:36 | 00,338,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lffpx7.dll
[2005/06/04 18:55:36 | 00,118,784 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lfkodak.dll
[2005/06/01 16:53:49 | 00,001,029 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\homsuite.ini
[2005/06/01 16:53:49 | 00,000,961 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vrdecor.ini
[2005/06/01 16:53:49 | 00,000,317 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\homesym.ini
[2005/04/24 12:36:16 | 04,194,441 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\sdi.db
[2005/04/09 12:34:50 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\dm.ini
[2005/04/09 12:34:49 | 00,001,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\AdobeDLM.log
[2005/04/05 17:26:45 | 00,000,048 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PerWin.ini
[2004/12/23 15:42:07 | 00,000,041 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MSREGUSR.INI
[2004/05/23 13:11:15 | 00,133,656 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2004/04/30 12:09:08 | 00,133,656 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2004/04/01 12:51:09 | 00,000,070 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\OFXDATE.INI
[2004/04/01 12:44:06 | 00,000,028 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ICOA.INI
[2004/04/01 12:43:47 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QFN.ini
[2004/04/01 12:43:47 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QDQICK.ini
[2004/04/01 02:05:39 | 00,000,166 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Quicken.ini
[2004/03/31 15:50:57 | 00,000,111 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\OPERA.INI
[2003/08/03 13:32:11 | 00,000,105 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bfcomega.ini
[2003/08/03 09:02:41 | 00,006,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASLM75.SYS
[2003/08/03 08:26:40 | 00,000,478 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2003/08/03 07:26:57 | 00,007,530 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CADX2.INI
[2003/08/03 07:26:23 | 00,100,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Dc50ip32.dll
[2003/08/03 07:26:22 | 00,065,864 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Digita.sys
[2003/08/03 07:26:22 | 00,007,808 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dc240u.sys
[2003/08/03 07:26:21 | 00,153,088 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SoyWeb.dll
[2003/08/03 07:26:21 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ImgLibLead.dll
[2003/08/03 07:03:26 | 00,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msssc.dll
[2003/08/03 06:47:24 | 00,003,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ascd_tmp.ini
[2003/08/03 06:47:23 | 00,005,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASUSHWIO.SYS
[2003/06/20 18:15:12 | 08,616,816 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2003/06/20 18:13:24 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2003/06/20 12:55:21 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 00,000,897 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2002/08/29 07:00:00 | 00,000,227 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2001/07/07 02:00:00 | 00,003,399 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hptcpmon.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 125 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
< End of report >

Next Log:
OTL Extras logfile created on: 12/5/2009 2:40:08 PM - Run 4
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.5.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

1023.47 Mb Total Physical Memory | 392.52 Mb Available Physical Memory | 38.35% Memory free
2.41 Gb Paging File | 1.93 Gb Available in Paging File | 80.30% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 1536 3072 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.52 Gb Total Space | 54.17 Gb Free Space | 72.69% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: FAMILYROOM
Current User Name: Cheryl
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (All) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.chm [@ = chm.file] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
.hlp [@ = hlpfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winhlp32.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.hta [@ = htafile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshta.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.inf [@ = inffile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.ini [@ = inifile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.url [@ = InternetShortcut] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
.js [@ = JSFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.jse [@ = JSEFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.reg [@ = regfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.txt [@ = txtfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.vbe [@ = VBEFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.vbs [@ = VBSFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.wsf [@ = WSFFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
.wsh [@ = WSHFile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WScript.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
batfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
chm.file [open] -- "%SYSTEMROOT%\hh.exe" %1 File not found
cmdfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
hlpfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\winhlp32.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htafile [open] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\rundll32.exe setupapi,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 132 %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inifile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
inifile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [open] -- rundll32.exe ieframe.dll,OpenURL %l (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll,PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
jsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
jsefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
regfile [open] -- regedit.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
regfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
txtfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
txtfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
txtfile [printto] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4" (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
vbefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
vbsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
wsffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
wshfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\WScript.exe "%1" %* (Microsoft Corporation)
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "%programfiles%\internet explorer\iexplore.exe" File not found

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 1
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:MSN Messenger 7.5 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" = C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Laplink FileMover\SFTHost.exe" = C:\Program Files\Laplink FileMover\SFTHost.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:SFTHost Module -- (Laplink Software, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" = C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Disabled:MSN Messenger 7.5 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe -- ()
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe -- ( )
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqnrs08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqnrs08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{02E89EFC-7B07-4D5A-AA03-9EC0902914EE}" = VC 9.0 Runtime
"{03410010-3975-4267-9F39-1DC4745090B7}" = Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2003
"{07620C4F-0964-4086-A872-C9C12E418E52}" = DJ_SF_03_D4300_Software
"{0F7C2E47-089E-4d23-B9F7-39BE00100776}" = Toolbox
"{11B83AD3-7A46-4C2E-A568-9505981D4C6F}" = HP Update
"{12BDDF23-B1DB-49C8-92D3-3E6841CCED61}" = Microsoft Streets and Trips 2002
"{15C77FC3-8137-4A5E-8F81-F559045DD6B0}" = Shipping Assistant 3.6
"{18669FF9-C8FE-407a-9F70-E674896B1DB4}" = GPBaseService
"{192C6FB8-40B8-4910-BE8C-5EE77FACF08D}" = Hallmark Card Studio 2006
"{1D12A299-A473-480A-AEF4-05DB1733AEB0}" = InkSaver
"{2376813B-2E5A-4641-B7B3-A0D5ADB55229}" = HPPhotoSmartExpress
"{24EFA94F-F3D6-4386-8824-B54712C9DC88}" = D4300_Help
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216017FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{28F9CB51-2F81-40BF-9545-6FD1FCB1AC44}" = Risk II
"{2E7595EC-4FB1-4E29-93D4-9083C8A9B107}" = TurboTax ItsDeductible 2005
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{363790D2-DA98-41DD-9C9F-69FA36B169DE}" = PanoStandAlone
"{369B36BE-3D64-4641-9AEA-808D436FE132}" = Microsoft Picture It! Photo 7.0
"{36FDBE6E-6684-462b-AE98-9A39A1B200CC}" = HPProductAssistant
"{387D9916-BD27-480f-8CF0-3228832BBAA2}" = HP Deskjet D4300 Printer Driver Software 10.0 Rel .3
"{3B0F52AC-EF5C-4831-B221-06C782E41280}" = Quicken 2008
"{3DB5FD00-BB93-4AF3-B925-77DAA0E4E2F4}" = eBay Toolbar Featuring Yahoo!
"{3EE9EB18-62AD-4F68-AD11-2DF358CBDCA2}" = RollerCoaster Tycoon
"{42C7C4D8-033E-44F9-BF34-43808A0686CC}" = D4300
"{52A69E11-7CEB-4a7d-9607-68BA4F39A89B}" = DeviceDiscovery
"{5ACE69F0-A3E8-44eb-88C1-0A841E700180}" = TrayApp
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD
"{68763C27-235D-4165-A961-FDEA228CE504}" = AiOSoftwareNPI
"{687FEF8A-8597-40b4-832C-297EA3F35817}" = BufferChm
"{6909F917-5499-482e-9AA1-FAD06A99F231}" = Toolbox
"{6994491D-D491-48F1-AE1F-E179C1FFFC2F}" = HP Photosmart Essential
"{736C803C-DD3B-4015-BC51-AFB9E67B9076}" = Readme
"{764D06D8-D8DE-411E-A1C8-D9E9380F8A84}" = Microsoft Works 7.0
"{7E7B7865-6C80-4373-8BC1-C2EB9431F9DE}" = ProductContextNPI
"{7EE9DE0D-9228-4C33-B80E-FDD1773600DF}" = Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word
"{818FB39B-1A57-4F1B-A54D-391C33D6C586}" = Tropico
"{82C36957-D2B8-4EF2-B88C-5FA03AA848C7-110223873}" = Mah Jong Tiles Deluxe
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{87E2B986-07E8-477a-93DC-AF0B6758B192}" = DocProcQFolder
"{8A4CE7FD-9657-4B06-9943-E1819F3D5D67}" = DocProc
"{8A85DEAD-7C1F-4368-881C-72AC74CB2E91}" = UnloadSupport
"{8B0A7592-2AE0-48EA-A327-6EB7DAB25E4A}" = DJ_SF_03_D4300_Software_Min
"{8CE4E6E9-9D55-43FB-9DDB-688C976BFC05}" = Unload
"{8FC95FFD-EC31-11D6-B933-0050BA1CFF7C}" = SoftK56 Data Fax
"{901B0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Word 2002
"{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}" = Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
"{91B323B5-A79C-4D23-BD6D-046C565F9BCF}" = MadOnion.com/3DMark2001 SE
"{996512CF-F35B-48DE-9291-557FA5316967}" = ScannerCopy
"{9984DF60-1C5B-11D3-ACA1-908A4FC10801}" = Intel Application Accelerator
"{9FC8D8F8-AF3A-4488-98AF-51C6DEC732F2}" = c3100_Help
"{A040AC77-C1AA-4CC9-8931-9F648AF178F6}" = VC 9.0 Runtime
"{A0B9F8DF-C949-45ed-9808-7DC5C0C19C81}" = Status
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A4D7B764-4140-11D4-88EB-0050DA3579C0}" = Nero - Burning Rom
"{A5AB9D5E-52E2-440e-A3ED-9512E253C81A}" = SolutionCenter
"{A8B94669-8654-4126-BD28-D0D2412CDED6}" = TI Connect 1.6
"{AAA9CD1D-3658-4D6C-A916-FCF3C99D00AB}" = Cumulus Nikon Filter
"{AAB84E83-C8DF-4752-9DFC-2E2A48EE5E9F}" = Nikon View 6
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A92000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.2
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{BE9880CD-73A9-4EFD-83E5-4BB38D48E2BD}" = HP Smart Web Printing
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C8753E28-2680-49BF-BD48-DD38FD086EFE}" = AiO_Scan_CDA
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CCB9B81A-167F-4832-B305-D2A0430840B3}" = WebReg
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{CEB3A11A-03EA-11DA-BFBD-00065BBDC0B5}" = MSN Messenger 7.5
"{D64DCF1C-7A95-49A4-BAFA-C42B5CF6B8B6}" = Works Suite OS Pack
"{DBCC73BA-C69A-4BF5-B4BF-F07501EE7039}" = AnswerWorks 5.0 English Runtime
"{E60A3FF1-856E-4DD2-BFC6-FD9B976FE1C5}" = DJ_SF_03_D4300_ProductContext
"{EA2BEBD6-87B9-41E5-95AC-7E4C165A9475}" = WexTech AnswerWorks
"{EB8C9964-09AC-48bf-8B98-027609C78251}" = C3100
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F157460F-720E-482f-8625-AD7843891E5F}" = InstantShareDevicesMFC
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - (v9.0.30729)
"{F333A33D-125C-32A2-8DCE-5C5D14231E27}.vc_x86runtime_30729_01" = Visual C++ 2008 x86 Runtime - v9.0.30729.01
"{F3760724-B29D-465B-BC53-E5D72095BCC4}" = Scan
"{F6076EF9-08E1-442F-B6A2-BFB61B295A14}" = Fax_CDA
"{FB15E224-67C3-491F-9F5C-F257BC418412}" = Destinations
"{FBB980B0-63F8-4B48-8D65-90F1D9F81D9F}" = NewCopy_CDA
"123 Free Solitaire" = 123 Free Solitaire
"Adobe ActiveShare" = Adobe ActiveShare 1.3.1
"AdobeESD" = Adobe Download Manager 2.0 (Remove Only)
"Advanced Registry Optimizer_is1" = Advanced Registry Optimizer
"Advanced SystemCare 3_is1" = Advanced SystemCare 3
"ArcSoft Camera Suite" = ArcSoft Camera Suite
"ArcSoft PhotoImpression" = ArcSoft PhotoImpression
"Ask Toolbar_is1" = Ask Toolbar
"ASUS Features" = ASUS Features
"ASUS Probe V2.19.00" = ASUS Probe V2.19.00
"AsusUpdate" = AsusUpdate
"Atomic Clock Sync" = Atomic Clock Sync
"AVG9Uninstall" = AVG Free 9.0
"Business Attorney" = Business Attorney
"CCleaner" = CCleaner (remove only)
"CleanUp!" = CleanUp!
"CNXT_MODEM_USB_VID_0572&PID_1300" = SoftK56 Data Fax
"Conquest_is1" = Conquest 4.0
"Creative Lettering Super Combo" = Creative Lettering Super Combo
"Cumulus 5 Single User" = Cumulus S5.0.9
"ERUNT_is1" = ERUNT 1.1j
"Family Lawyer 2000" = Family Lawyer 2000
"Glary Utilities_is1" = Glary Utilities 2.17.0.776
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"Home Attorney" = Home Attorney
"hp deskjet 5550 series_Driver" = hp deskjet 5550 series
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 10.0
"HP Smart Web Printing" = HP Smart Web Printing
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center 10.0
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InCD!UninstallKey" = Ahead InCD
"Index Dat Spy" = Index Dat Spy
"InstallShield_{1D12A299-A473-480A-AEF4-05DB1733AEB0}" = InkSaver
"Jasc Digital Camera Support" = Jasc Digital Camera Support Release 4.1
"Just Sudoku - Professional Edition_is1" = Just Sudoku - Professional Edition 1.2
"Kyodai Mahjongg 2006_is1" = Kyodai Mahjongg 2006 v1.42
"Laplink FileMover" = Laplink FileMover
"Legal Search" = Legal Search
"LG USB Drivers" = LG USB Drivers
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"MRW!UninstallKey" = Ahead InCD EasyWrite Reader
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MyJongg II" = MyJongg II
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NMPUninstallKey" = Ahead NeroMediaPlayer
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"ot2CD13" = Oregon Trail II
"Paint Shop Pro 6" = Paint Shop Pro 6.02 CD
"Play Mahjong Forever_is1" = Play Mahjong Forever
"Play Sudoku" = Play Sudoku 1.21
"POP Peeper" = POP Peeper
"PrintMaster Gold 3.00" = PrintMaster Gold 3.00
"PSP WIFI Max_is1" = PSP WIFI Max
"Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008" = Quicken WillMaker Plus 2008
"Registry Repair_is1" = Glarysoft Registry Repair 2.7
"Secunia PSI" = Secunia PSI
"Shockwave" = Shockwave
"ShockwaveFlash" = Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX
"Simple Sudoku_is1" = Simple Sudoku 4.2
"Smart Defrag_is1" = Smart Defrag 1.20
"SmartDraw 7 Trial Edition" = SmartDraw 7 Trial Edition
"Spybot - Search & Destroy_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.2
"Sudoklue_is1" = Sudoklue
"Sudoku Assistenten_is1" = Sudoku Assistenten 2.0
"TaxCut 2003" = TaxCut 2003
"tdp" = 3Deep
"Texas Hold'em Video Poker_is1" = VPHoldem version 1.0.88
"The Game Of Life" = The Game Of Life
"The Plain-Language Law Dictionary" = The Plain-Language Law Dictionary
"True Internet Color" = E-Color Indicator
"TurboTax Deluxe 2004" = TurboTax Deluxe 2004
"TurboTax Deluxe 2005" = TurboTax Deluxe 2005
"Voice Editor" = Voice Editor
"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5
"Web Sudoku Deluxe_is1" = Web Sudoku Deluxe 1.2
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinPatrol" = WinPatrol 2009
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Works2003Setup" = Microsoft Works 2003 Setup Launcher
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"Yahoo! Anti-Spy" = Yahoo! Anti-Spy
"Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar" = Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar
"Yahoo! Search Defender" = Yahoo! Search Protection
"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager
"ZoneAlarm" = ZoneAlarm

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"AI RoboForm" = AI RoboForm
"Pilot Desktop" = WorkPad Desktop

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/23/2009 12:13:21 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application teatimer.exe, version 1.6.6.32, faulting module
teatimer.exe, version 1.6.6.32, fault address 0x0006e66e.

Error - 12/3/2009 12:33:32 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1013
Description = Product: Adobe Acrobat and Reader 8.1.2 Security Update 1 (KB403742)
-- No qualifying products found to apply this update

Error - 12/3/2009 12:42:08 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1013
Description = Product: Adobe Acrobat 7.0.1 and Reader 7.0.1 Update -- This installer
requires Adobe Acrobat 7.0.0 or Adobe Reader 7.0.0 installed on your system. Please
install Acrobat 7.0.0 or Reader 7.0.0 before running this installer.

Error - 12/3/2009 1:38:18 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service | ID = 0
Description =

Error - 12/3/2009 1:43:45 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080
Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number
with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Error - 12/3/2009 1:54:17 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083
Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download....authrootstl.cab>
with error: An internal certificate chaining error has occurred.

Error - 12/3/2009 2:26:28 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service | ID = 0
Description =

Error - 12/3/2009 2:27:11 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service | ID = 0
Description =

Error - 12/3/2009 2:29:12 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service | ID = 0
Description =

Error - 12/3/2009 2:29:57 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service | ID = 0
Description =

[ System Events ]
Error - 12/2/2009 9:26:02 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The IPSEC Services service terminated with the following error: %%1747

Error - 12/2/2009 9:27:24 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service service hung on starting.

Error - 12/2/2009 9:47:12 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023
Description = The IPSEC Services service terminated with the following error: %%1747

Error - 12/2/2009 9:48:34 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022

Error - 12/3/2009 1:50:25 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023

Error - 12/3/2009 1:51:48 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022

Error - 12/3/2009 2:36:14 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023

Error - 12/3/2009 2:37:38 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022

Error - 12/5/2009 2:39:09 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7023

Error - 12/5/2009 2:40:32 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022

< End of report >

#33 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

Hi cherfxst, No problem with the delays. Just hold on I'm going to check with our Tech department on something and I'll get back to you.

If you are happy with the help you recieved, please consider making a Donation 5Iv60h9.jpg

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#34 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:10 AM

Hi cherfxst,

I'm really hesitant on having you uninstall either Glary Utilities, Advanced SystemCare 3
or Advanced Registry Optimizer as I have no idea of what they have removed, changed or backed up.

The "hanging" IE sounds more like the connection(s) between your browser and the web site you are trying to view is being blocked. If IE actually hung, you usually have to use Task Manager to close it or it will give a message telling you it needs to close.

One of the things on your computer that is capable of blocking internet connections is Zone Alarm.

I see this entry in your Hosts file, AdSubtract # Added by AdSubtract for auto-dial., do you use adSubtract?

You are currently using AVG, what did you use previously?

If you have installed FireFox, try it and see if it's any better. At least that will tell us if it's related strictly to IE or all browsing in general.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#35 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 12:27 PM

The "hanging" IE happens across different web sites. Wouldn't it be just certain sites if the connection(s) between the browser and the web site is being blocked. Should I use something besides ZoneAlarm? I don't know if I used anything before AVG? What is a Host File? AdSubtract sounds kind of familiar, but all I can find are the following files LICENSE config.favorites config They were last used Aug 30, 2008. I think I was still using Dial-up when I got this computer. This may be a left over from that. I do not even find it in Add/Remove Software. I downloaded the executable for FireFox, but have not installed it. If I install it, then do I have the option of using FireFox or IE. OR does it disable IE? Do you have a suggestion on what I should be using regulalry to keep the computer clean. Then I'll stop using the other utilities.

#36 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

Hi cherfxst,

The "hanging" IE happens across different web sites. Wouldn't it be just certain sites if the connection(s) between the browser and the web site is being blocked.

A web page consists of many components, some not even on that page but may be on a different server. Ads for example could be used by different pages by inserting a link into the page's coding.

Should I use something besides ZoneAlarm?

We'll see.

What is a Host File?

It's a file used by your browser as "phonebook". When you enter an address into your browser, windows will check the Hosts file first to see if there is a numerical address listed for the letters you typed. If it finds one it will use that address instead of looking it up on the internet.

AdSubtract sounds kind of familiar, but all I can find are the following files
LICENSE
config.favorites
config
They were last used Aug 30, 2008. I think I was still using Dial-up when I got this computer. This may be a left over from that. I do not even find it in Add/Remove Software.

It's an ad blocker.

I downloaded the executable for FireFox, but have not installed it. If I install it, then do I have the option of using FireFox or IE. OR does it disable IE?

You can use either browser by clicking it's icon. When you install FireFox, you will be asked if you want to make FireFox your default browser. If you say yes, then FireFox will open when you click, say a clickable link in an e-mail. If you prefer to keep IE as your default browser, click no.

Do you have a suggestion on what I should be using regulalry to keep the computer clean.

When we are done I'll make some suggestions.

Before we go the alternate browser route let's have a look at some thing.

Please note there are 2 steps to this, do not close the command window after step 1

Step 1
  • Now go to Start > Run > type: cmd
  • Press OK or Hit Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: cmd
  • Hit Enter.
  • In the command window, type, NSLOOKUP
  • hit enter
  • Please post the results

Step 2
  • type yahoo.com
  • hit enter
  • Please post the results

Please post back with the both results.

Thanks

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#37 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:02 PM

Hi, Here are the logs you requested: C:\Documents and Settings\Cheryl>NSLOOKUP Default Server: dns-cac-lb-01.rr.com Address: 209.18.47.61 > yahoo.com Server: dns-cac-lb-01.rr.com Address: 209.18.47.61 Non-authoritative answer: Name: yahoo.com Addresses: 209.131.36.159, 209.191.93.53, 69.147.114.224

#38 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

Hi That looks good. Install FireFox and try it out. See if browsing is any better. Note: Zone Alarm may alet you that FireFox is trying to acess the internet, allow it.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#39 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 04:32 PM

OK, I'll give firefox a try.

#40 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

Hi Let me know how you make out.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#41 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

Firefox seemed only slightly better at first. Now it is just as slow, if not slower than IE. What's next?

#42 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:34 PM

Hi cherfxst,

Let's see if this will help.

Next, Double click on OTL.exe
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
  • Do Not copy the word CODE
  • please note the fix starts with the :
:Commands
[resethosts]

Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered
Make sure your browser aren't configured to use a proxy.

In Internet Explorer:
  • Click Tools, click Internet Options
  • Click the Connections Tab
  • Click the Lan Settings button
  • Uncheck "use a proxy server" and checkmark "Automatically detect settings".
  • Click apply, click OK

In Firefox
  • Click Tools, click Options
  • Click Advanced Tab
  • Click Network Tab
  • In the connection section click Settings
  • Check No Proxy
  • ClickOK
Click the Start Button > Run > type: cmd
  • Press OK or Hit Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type or copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdns (note the space between ..g /f it needs to be there)
  • Hit Enter.
  • You will get a confirmation that the flush was successful.
  • Close the command box.

Thanks

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#43 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Hi cherxst, How you making out?

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#44 cherfxst

cherfxst

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

Things are slightly better. Actually IE is running better than FireFox. When I hit stop and ckick the the link again it usually loads right away.
Is it OK to run to run my malware, spyware, amd clean up apps?

#45 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 11:43 PM

Hi cherfxst,

It doesn't appear the remaining issues are malware related. We'll clean up the tools and you can re-enable an security prorams you have disabled. Use the computer normally and see how it goes. If things are not better, I suggest you post in either the Windows forum or the Browsers internet forum.

Sorry, but I've tried everything I can think of. The folks in the other foums are much more versed in this area than I am. Please include a link to this thread when posting in either of the other forums.

From your desktop, please delete
  • any notepads/logs that we created
  • GMER.zip
  • GMER.exe
  • RootRepeal.exe

Next

Click the Start button, click Run. Copy and paste the following line into the run box and click OK
Combofix /u

Open OTL then click the Clean Up button. You may get prompted by your firewall that OTL wants to contact the internet - allow this. A cleanup.txt will be downloaded, a message dialog will ask you if you want to proceed with the cleanup process, click Yes. This will do some clean up tasks and delete some of the tools you have downloaded plus itself.

Don't forget to re-enable TeaTimeryou are done.

I suggest you keep MBAM. Keep it updated and use it regularly.

Some Recommendations and prevention tips

Basic security consists of 1 antivirus program, 1 resident antispyware program, 1 on demand antispyware program and a firewall. You have those all ready.

You should also use Spyware Blaster to help immunize your computer.

- SpywareBlaster will add a large list of programs and sites into your Internet Explorer
settings that will protect you from running and downloading known malicious programs.

OR

A guide to understanding and using the hosts file.

Learn how your Hosts file can protect you and how you can protect it.
Besides the Hosts file information, there are links to a very good updated hosts file, a host file manager. and some programs that can protect your hosts file.
HOSTS

Please read the info on disabling the DNS Client before installing a custom hosts file.

-Secure your Internet Explorer

From within Internet Explorer click on the Tools menu and then click on Options.
  • Click once on the Security tab
  • Click once on the Internet icon so it becomes highlighted.
  • Click once on the Custom Level button.
  • Change the Download signed ActiveX controls to Prompt
  • Change the Download unsigned ActiveX controls to Disable
  • Change the Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe to Disable
  • Change the Installation of desktop items to Prompt
  • Change the Launching programs and files in an IFRAME to Prompt
  • Change the Navigate sub-frames across different domains to Prompt
  • When all these settings have been made, click on the OK button.
  • If it prompts you as to whether or not you want to save the settings, press the Yes button.
Next press the Apply button and then the OK to exit the Internet Properties page.

- Keeping your Windows up-to-date is crucial to your computer's security. Please go to the Windows Update Site (using Internet Explorer) and download and install all critical updates on a regular basis

- Ensure that Automatic Update is turned on so you get all the latest patches.
Click start, control panel, click Security Center.

- Keep your antivirus program updated, as well as any other security programs you have.

-Check this site out to check for out of date programs
Secunia Personal Software Inspector (PSI) 1.0

-More tips and programs can be found HERE

- You may also want to read this article By Tony Klein
http://www.freedomli...pic.php?t=22879

We will keep this thread open for a couple of days. Please post back if you have any problems or questions. Please post back when you have finished so this thread can be marked "Resolved".

Take care

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015