Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] Missing Adobe PDF printer driver

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#16 Roligan

Roligan

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:06 PM

It worked however I failed this time to copy from the clipboard. Sorry what do I do now? :(

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:13 PM

Roligan, What worked? OTM started up? Which technique were you using to copy from the clipboard?
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#18 Roligan

Roligan

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

Sorry I should have explained better but I was embarrassed by my mistake. Yes OTM worked and the clipboard came up. I did ctrl A in the clipboard, it all highlighted and then I did ctrl C. I then closed the clipboard. However, when I clicked on the link in my email to this posting it didn't work so I copy/pasted the link into Firefox and of course lost what I copied from the clipboard in OTM. Do you understand? Sorry about the dumb mistake. What can I do besides buy you a beer for the stupid mistake? :(

#19 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

Roligan, OK. So I think you are saying that OTM ran but you lost the results to be able to post. Correct? Open Notepad (Start->All Programs->Accessories->Notepad), click File->Open, in the File Name box enter *.log and press the Enter key, navigate to the C:\_OTM\MovedFiles folder, and open the newest .log file present, and copy/paste the contents of that document back here in your next post.
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#20 Roligan

Roligan

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:50 PM

Here's a screen print of all the foldrs under OTM. None of the folders had any files in them.OTM1.jpg

#21 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:53 PM

Roligan, Interesting. :wacko: Well then, would you please rerun the script and try again?
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014

#22 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:35 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.
Tomk
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014