Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Resolved] I have some baddies after format of XP Home

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#46 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 14,770 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

Hi Rhineus, Depends on what you want Spyware Terminator for. Resident or on demand. You should be aware that the program comes with an antivirus component. If you install that component, you have 2 antivirus programs. Not good. I'd suggest going with Avast, PCTools firewall, MBAM and possibly SUPER Anti-spyware. Add a resident antispyware program of your choice and you should have a good start on security. Stay away from cracks and avoid downloading material from unknown source will also help. Not saying you did, just a tip.

Proud Graduate of the WTT Classroon
If you are happy with the help you recieved, please consider making a Donation 5Iv60h9.jpg
Curiosity didn't kill the cat. Ignorance did, curiosity was framed.
Learn how to protect Yourself

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

Threads will be closed if no response after 5 days.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#47 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:17 PM

Ok thx, i'll go with what you said, and I'll delete spyware terminator... I know we just got finished with my computer but I think I have some problems... I already had to format and install 2 other times in about 2 days because of the (Explorer.exe) CPU got up so high, like 100%... And I've been downloading what you and the links you gave me. The second time wasn't no different and the 3rd time no different. I got a little further downloading and installing programs the 2nd time. I ran MBAM and avira but they both said that I was clean When I finally got to the desktop (after waiting about 5 min) I again had to wait like 10 or 15 min for the computer to even let me do anything... I like formatting and installing windows but 2 times in like 2 or 3 days. What do you think is causing it?

Thank You,
Michael

#48 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:45 AM

Hi Rhineus,

Maybe you missed an infected file when you started to reinstalll things. Let's have a look.

*Note
It is recommended to disable onboard antivirus program and antispyware programs while performing scans so there are no conflicts and it will speed up scan time.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once the scan is finished remember to re-enable your antivirus along with your antispyware programs.

Please go to Kaspersky website and perform an online antivirus scan.
  • Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
  • It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions.
  • You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
  • When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
  • Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button
    • Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
    • Archives
    • Mail databases
  • Click on My Computerr under Scan.
  • Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
  • You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
  • Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt)
  • Set the Save In to Desktop
  • click the Save button.
  • Please post this log in your next reply.

If you are happy with the help you recieved, please consider making a Donation 5Iv60h9.jpg

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#49 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:06 PM

Hello, I can't even get IE to open up, as a matter of fact, it takes about 5 or so min for anything to open except firefox although when ever you do anything like downloading at takes awhile but surfing hasn't changed. With up being at 100% CPU... I don't know, you think I should format it and start again? I mean in the beginning, after I formatted and installed windows it was doing ok but after awhile the computer was acting sluggish and slow.

Thank You,
Michael

#50 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:07 PM

Hi Rhineus, It certainly sounds like something is not right. Did you try the Kaspersky online scan?

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#51 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:11 PM

Not yet, I'm downloading java at the moment

Thank You,
Michael

#52 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:14 PM

Hi Rhineus, Ok. Post back after the Kaspersky. Perhaps it will show us what's going on.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#53 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:57 AM

Sorry, I've already tried 3 times to update Kaspersky but the download is so massive like 80k that it fails everytime I do it and it don't hurt that I'm on a dial-up conection either *SIGH*, I wish I could update it... I've tried Kaspersky about 2 or 3 years ago and it seemed like a great AV but I was going through my cracking years too... Now, I only get the free and open source programs. However, wouldn't it be better it I downloaded the trial version of Kaspersky and then disable Aviva and run it? Or is there another online AV that you wont me to try...

Thank You,
Michael

#54 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:10 AM

Hi Rhineus,

Try this one. Not sure if it will be any better but it's worth a try.

ESET Online Scanner:

Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan. You will however need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus, how to do so can be read here.

Vista users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.

• Please go here then click on: Posted Image

Note: If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
    All of the below instructions are compatible with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.

• Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: Posted Image
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
    • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on: Posted Image
  • The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
  • Now click on: Posted Image
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

Note: Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#55 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:30 PM

NOD32 was a lot quicker... ESETSmartInstaller@High as downloader log: all ok # version=7 # OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1 # OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6211 # api_version=3.0.2 # EOSSerial=5c8ccae3a93489439993968cd93893a2 # end=finished # remove_checked=false # archives_checked=true # unwanted_checked=true # unsafe_checked=true # antistealth_checked=true # utc_time=2009-11-17 07:06:18 # local_time=2009-11-17 01:06:18 (-0600, Central Standard Time) # country="United States" # lang=1033 # osver=5.1.2600 NT Service Pack 2 # compatibility_mode=768 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0 # compatibility_mode=1797 16775125 100 100 0 34809607 0 0 # compatibility_mode=2560 16777215 100 0 0 0 0 0 # compatibility_mode=3073 16777214 0 89 160478 160488 0 0 # compatibility_mode=8192 67108863 100 0 0 0 0 0 # scanned=20169 # found=1 # cleaned=0 # scan_time=815 C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1454471165-1275210071-725345543-1004\Dc62.exe Win32/Adware.ADON application 00000000000000000000000000000000 I

Thank You,
Michael

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#56 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:56 AM

HI Rhinues,

That doesn't look to bad. Let's have a look with this tool.

Download OTListIt2 to your desktop.
  • Double click on OTL.exe to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.

Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply. You may need two posts to fit them all in.

Thanks

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#57 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:00 AM

Here you go...

OTL Extras logfile created on: 11/18/2009 10:45:10 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.6.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

447.48 Mb Total Physical Memory | 104.50 Mb Available Physical Memory | 23.35% Memory free
1.03 Gb Paging File | 0.58 Gb Available in Paging File | 55.69% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 672 1344 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.52 Gb Total Space | 70.78 Gb Free Space | 94.99% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: FAMILYROOM
Current User Name: Home
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE (Microsoft Corporation)
.inf [@ = inffile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE ()
.ini [@ = inifile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE ()
.txt [@ = txtfile] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE ()

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
batfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
cmdfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
htmlfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [opennew] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" -nohome (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
inffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
inifile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
inifile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
jsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 ()
jsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 ()
jsefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 ()
jsefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 ()
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
regfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
txtfile [open] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE %1 ()
txtfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE /p %1 ()
txtfile [printto] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe /pt "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4" ()
vbefile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 ()
vbefile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 ()
vbsfile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 ()
vbsfile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 ()
wsffile [edit] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe %1 ()
wsffile [print] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\Notepad.exe /p %1 ()
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Applications\iexplore.exe [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
CLSID\{871C5380-42A0-1069-A2EA-08002B30309D} [OpenHomePage] -- "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console -- (Microsoft Corporation)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216017FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 17
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{97C82B44-D408-4F14-9252-47FC1636D23E}_is1" = IZArc 4.0 beta 1
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{DF6A13C0-77DF-41FE-BD05-6D5201EB0CE7}_is1" = Auslogics Disk Defrag
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus
"EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition_is1" = EASEUS Partition Master 4.1.1 Home Edition
"EVEREST Home Edition_is1" = EVEREST Home Edition v2.20
"Free Download Manager_is1" = Free Download Manager 3.0
"GOM Player" = GOM Player
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.5)
"Notepad++" = Notepad++
"PC Tools Firewall Plus" = PC Tools Firewall Plus 6.0
"Revo Uninstaller" = Revo Uninstaller 1.83
"Secunia PSI" = Secunia PSI
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.2
"SpywareGuard_is1" = SpywareGuard v2.2
"Universal Extractor_is1" = Universal Extractor 1.6
"Unlocker" = Unlocker 1.8.8

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/15/2009 9:16:53 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 11/15/2009 11:08:49 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.1.3593, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 11/15/2009 11:29:04 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.1.3593, hang module hungapp,

Error - 11/16/2009 12:01:33 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005
Description = Product: Windows Defender -- Windows Defender requires Windows Installer
3.1 or later. To view a list of all installation requirements, visit the Microsoft

Error - 11/16/2009 12:02:03 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005
Description = Product: Windows Defender -- Windows Defender requires Windows Installer
3.1 or later. To view a list of all installation requirements, visit the Microsoft

Error - 11/16/2009 12:11:14 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application revouninstaller.exe, version 1.8.3.0, faulting
module urlmon.dll, version 8.0.6001.18702, fault address 0x00039c81.

Error - 11/16/2009 2:57:01 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/16/2009 1:14:28 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application GLB1.tmp, version 3.0.0.0, hang module hungapp,

Error - 11/16/2009 2:15:49 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/17/2009 11:57:41 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005

[ Application Events ]
Error - 11/15/2009 9:16:53 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 11/15/2009 11:08:49 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/15/2009 11:29:04 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/16/2009 12:01:33 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005

Error - 11/16/2009 12:02:03 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005

Error - 11/16/2009 12:11:14 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application revouninstaller.exe, version 1.8.3.0, faulting
module urlmon.dll, version 8.0.6001.18702, fault address 0x00039c81.

Error - 11/16/2009 2:57:01 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/16/2009 1:14:28 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application GLB1.tmp, version 3.0.0.0, hang module hungapp,

Error - 11/16/2009 2:15:49 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 11/17/2009 11:57:41 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 10005

[ System Events ]
Error - 11/17/2009 3:41:55 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
Description = Generate Activation Context failed for C:\DOCUME~1\Home\LOCALS~1\Temp\nsg5D1.tmp\InetLoad.dll.
Reference
error message: The operation completed successfully. .

Error - 11/17/2009 3:42:08 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842784
Description = Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC80.CRT could not be found and Last
Error was The referenced assembly is not installed on your system.

Error - 11/17/2009 3:42:08 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
Description = Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.VC80.CRT. Reference error
message: The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. .

Error - 11/17/2009 3:42:08 PM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = SideBySide | ID = 16842811
Description = Generate Activation Context failed for C:\DOCUME~1\Home\LOCALS~1\Temp\nsg5D1.tmp\InetLoad.dll.
Reference
error message: The operation completed successfully. .

Error - 11/18/2009 12:29:56 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The Avira AntiVir Guard service hung on starting.

Error - 11/18/2009 12:30:15 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The Automatic Updates service hung on starting.

Error - 11/18/2009 12:33:51 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The Avira AntiVir Guard service hung on starting.

Error - 11/18/2009 12:35:32 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The Automatic Updates service hung on starting.

Error - 11/18/2009 12:35:42 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7022
Description = The Terminal Services service hung on starting.

Error - 11/18/2009 12:35:48 AM | Computer Name = FAMILYROOM | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The Fast User Switching Compatibility service depends on the Terminal
Services service which failed to start because of the following error: %%1070

< End of report >

Thank You,
Michael

#58 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:03 AM

OTL logfile created on: 11/18/2009 10:45:10 AM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.6.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

447.48 Mb Total Physical Memory | 104.50 Mb Available Physical Memory | 23.35% Memory free
1.03 Gb Paging File | 0.58 Gb Available in Paging File | 55.69% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 672 1344 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 74.52 Gb Total Space | 70.78 Gb Free Space | 94.99% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: FAMILYROOM
Current User Name: Home
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Tools Firewall Plus\FirewallGUI.exe (PC Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\PC Tools Firewall Plus\FWService.exe (PC Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ProcessExplorer\procexp.exe (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\fdm.exe (FreeDownloadManager.ORG)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe ()
PRC - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgbhp.exe ()

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerHook.dll ()
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9\comctl32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\framedyn.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (JavaQuickStarterService) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
SRV - (PCToolsFirewallPlus) -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Firewall Plus\FWService.exe (PC Tools)
SRV - (AntiVirService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (AntiVirSchedulerService) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe (Avira GmbH)
SRV - (helpsvc) -- C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\pchsvc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (pctgntdi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (PCTFW-PacketFilter) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctNdis-PacketFilter.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (pctplfw) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctplfw.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (pctNDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctNdis.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (PCTAppEvent) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (EuGdiDrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\EuGdiDrv.sys ()
DRV - (epmntdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\epmntdrv.sys ()
DRV - (PCTFW-DNS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pctNdis-DNS.sys (PC Tools)
DRV - (avgntflt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (PSI) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys (Secunia)
DRV - (ssmdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avipbb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (avgio) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys (Avira GmbH)
DRV - (Secdrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys ()
DRV - (Ptilink) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ptilink.sys (Parallel Technologies, Inc.)
DRV - (ltmodem5) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ltmdmnt.sys (LT)
DRV - (FETNDIS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fetnd5.sys (VIA Technologies, Inc. )

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchcust.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.search.msn...st/srchasst.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\WINDOWS\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.bing.com/
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.openintab: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedEngine: "Bing"
FF - prefs.js..browser.search.useDBForOrder: true
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "about:blank"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}:1.1.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: elemhidehelper@adblockplus.org:1.0.6
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: sharing@addons.mozilla.org:1.0.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {0FED7D55-65D4-47b6-A6DE-9A4ADB55355F}:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {c4d362ec-1cff-4ca0-9031-99a8fad7995a}:1.10.2009111101
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: delicioustagbykeywords@pratikpoddar:1.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {D4DD63FA-01E4-46a7-B6B1-EDAB7D6AD389}:0.9.6.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: fdm_ffext@freedownloadmanager.org:1.3.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}:0.8.20090920.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {77b819fa-95ad-4f2c-ac7c-486b356188a9}:1.5.20090525
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}:6.0.17
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: support@lastpass.com:1.60.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {9669CC8F-B388-42FE-86F4-CB5E7F5A8BDC}:6.0.3.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: mintrayr@tn123.ath.cx:0.5
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {9a7a67d3-3048-47fb-acde-d0f7ae51f86a}:1.2.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {FBF6D7FB-F305-4445-BB3D-FEF66579A033}:4.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: mybookmarks@ma2ten.catsyawn.net:0.5.7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: openbookmarkintab@piro.sakura.ne.jp:0.1.2009100801
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {37E4D8EA-8BDA-4831-8EA1-89053939A250}:3.0.0.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B17C1C5A-04B1-11DB-9804-B622A1EF5492}:1.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: quickdrag@mozilla.ktechcomputing.com:2.0.2.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {888d99e7-e8b5-46a3-851e-1ec45da1e644}:3.5.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {1280606b-2510-4fe0-97ef-9b5a22eafe30}:0.6.7.3
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {46551EC9-40F0-4e47-8E18-8E5CF550CFB8}:1.0.7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: tabkit@jomel.me.uk:0.5.8
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {2e17e2b2-b8d4-4a67-8d7b-fafa6cc9d1d0}:1.2.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: VacuumPlacesImproved@lultimouomo-gmail.com:1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}:20091028
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {89f8dde0-010a-11da-8cd6-0800200c9a66}:1.0.0.19
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}:3.5.5

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2009/11/16 14:55:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2009/11/14 11:18:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.5\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/11/17 13:38:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/11/14 11:18:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2009/11/14 11:18:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
[2009/11/17 23:05:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions
[2009/11/16 19:38:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{0FED7D55-65D4-47b6-A6DE-9A4ADB55355F}
[2009/11/14 19:29:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{1280606b-2510-4fe0-97ef-9b5a22eafe30}
[2009/11/17 22:41:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{2e17e2b2-b8d4-4a67-8d7b-fafa6cc9d1d0}
[2009/11/16 19:39:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{37E4D8EA-8BDA-4831-8EA1-89053939A250}
[2009/11/16 19:38:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{46551EC9-40F0-4e47-8E18-8E5CF550CFB8}
[2009/11/16 01:09:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{77b819fa-95ad-4f2c-ac7c-486b356188a9}
[2009/11/14 19:29:29 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{888d99e7-e8b5-46a3-851e-1ec45da1e644}
[2009/11/16 19:38:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{89f8dde0-010a-11da-8cd6-0800200c9a66}
[2009/11/16 19:39:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{9669CC8F-B388-42FE-86F4-CB5E7F5A8BDC}
[2009/11/16 20:45:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{9a7a67d3-3048-47fb-acde-d0f7ae51f86a}
[2009/11/14 20:24:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}
[2009/11/17 22:42:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{B17C1C5A-04B1-11DB-9804-B622A1EF5492}
[2009/11/16 19:38:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{c4d362ec-1cff-4ca0-9031-99a8fad7995a}
[2009/11/16 19:38:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}
[2009/11/16 19:39:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{D4DD63FA-01E4-46a7-B6B1-EDAB7D6AD389}
[2009/11/16 19:38:58 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}
[2009/11/16 19:38:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\{FBF6D7FB-F305-4445-BB3D-FEF66579A033}
[2009/11/17 22:42:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\delicioustagbykeywords@pratikpoddar
[2009/11/16 19:38:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\elemhidehelper@adblockplus.org
[2009/11/17 22:42:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\mintrayr@tn123.ath.cx
[2009/11/17 22:42:07 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\mybookmarks@ma2ten.catsyawn.net
[2009/11/17 22:42:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\openbookmarkintab@piro.sakura.ne.jp
[2009/11/16 19:38:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\quickdrag@mozilla.ktechcomputing.com
[2009/11/16 19:39:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\sharing@addons.mozilla.org
[2009/11/16 19:39:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\support@lastpass.com
[2009/11/17 22:42:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\tabkit@jomel.me.uk
[2009/11/16 19:39:04 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\extensions\VacuumPlacesImproved@lultimouomo-gmail.com
[2009/11/14 11:19:30 | 00,002,172 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\al3xqwjs.default\searchplugins\bing.xml
[2009/11/17 14:15:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2009/11/14 11:18:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}
[2009/11/16 14:55:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA}
[2009/11/02 21:23:26 | 00,023,512 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\browserdirprovider.dll
[2009/11/02 21:23:27 | 00,137,176 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Foundation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components\brwsrcmp.dll
[2009/11/16 14:55:26 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npdeploytk.dll
[2009/11/02 21:23:28 | 00,064,984 | ---- | M] (mozilla.org) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npnul32.dll
[2007/03/09 11:35:04 | 00,365,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\npupd62.dll
[2006/02/23 08:16:20 | 00,034,048 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\upd62i9x.dll
[2006/02/23 08:16:20 | 00,045,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\upd62int.dll
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,001,394 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\amazondotcom.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,002,193 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\answers.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,001,534 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\creativecommons.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,002,344 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\eBay.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,002,371 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\google.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,001,178 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\wikipedia.xml
[2009/11/02 19:16:17 | 00,000,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\yahoo.xml

O1 HOSTS File: (734 bytes) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (SpywareGuardDLBLOCK.CBrowserHelper) - {4A368E80-174F-4872-96B5-0B27DDD11DB2} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\dlprotect.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (FDMIECookiesBHO Class) - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\iefdm2.dll ()
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [00PCTFW] C:\Program Files\PC Tools Firewall Plus\FirewallGUI.exe (PC Tools)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UnlockerAssistant] C:\Program Files\Unlocker\UnlockerAssistant.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SpywareGuard.lnk = C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\sgmain.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download video with Free Download Manager - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm ()
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: 1 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: 706 domain(s) and sub-domain(s) not assigned to a zone.
O16 - DPF: {22492231-AEF0-49FC-9180-CE8969AB1273} http://download.sp.f.../fslauncher.cab (F-Secure Online Scanner Launcher)
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://www.update.mi...b?1258507226718 (WUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0017-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\MSDAIPP.DLL (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O27 - HKLM IFEO\taskmgr.exe: Debugger - "C:\DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS\HOME\MY DOCUMENTS\PROCESSEXPLORER\PROCEXP.EXE" (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com)
O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {81559C35-8464-49F7-BB0E-07A383BEF910} - C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard\spywareguard.dll ()
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck) - File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autochk) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\autochk.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (*) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/18 00:42:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\Non-portable
[2009/11/17 19:15:31 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\PrivacIE
[2009/11/17 16:45:37 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\EASEUS Partition Master 4.1.1 Home Edition
[2009/11/17 16:29:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Notepad++
[2009/11/17 14:24:44 | 00,044,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wups2.dll
[2009/11/17 14:24:43 | 00,021,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wucltui.dll.mui
[2009/11/17 14:24:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\SoftwareDistribution
[2009/11/17 14:24:41 | 00,017,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaueng.dll.mui
[2009/11/17 14:24:40 | 00,015,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaucpl.cpl.mui
[2009/11/17 14:24:39 | 00,015,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuapi.dll.mui
[2009/11/17 14:00:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
[2009/11/17 10:13:03 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803v2$
[2009/11/16 21:57:17 | 00,529,408 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/16 19:47:30 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\LastPass
[2009/11/16 15:23:43 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Sun
[2009/11/16 14:55:37 | 00,411,368 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/11/16 14:55:37 | 00,149,280 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:37 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:37 | 00,145,184 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:37 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/11/16 14:55:21 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Java
[2009/11/16 14:54:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee
[2009/11/16 14:33:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Sun
[2009/11/16 14:00:06 | 00,096,104 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys
[2009/11/16 14:00:06 | 00,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys
[2009/11/16 14:00:06 | 00,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys
[2009/11/16 14:00:05 | 00,028,520 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys
[2009/11/16 14:00:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avira
[2009/11/16 14:00:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira
[2009/11/15 22:30:33 | 01,060,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MFC71.dll
[2009/11/15 22:30:33 | 00,499,712 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCP71.dll
[2009/11/15 22:30:33 | 00,348,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSVCR71.dll
[2009/11/15 22:30:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avast4
[2009/11/15 22:28:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\PCToolsFirewallPlus
[2009/11/15 21:57:31 | 00,207,280 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PCTCore.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:31 | 00,087,784 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:29 | 00,233,136 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\Portable Apps
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,070,280 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis-PacketFilter.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,055,208 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,032,552 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis-DNS.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\PC Tools
[2009/11/15 21:57:11 | 00,115,216 | ---- | C] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctplfw.sys
[2009/11/15 21:57:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\PC Tools Firewall Plus
[2009/11/15 21:55:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Auslogics Disk Defrag
[2009/11/15 21:55:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ProcessExplorer
[2009/11/15 20:46:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Lavalys
[2009/11/15 17:18:34 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\IETldCache
[2009/11/15 17:14:21 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\UserData
[2009/11/15 13:03:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Unlocker
[2009/11/15 12:25:26 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Notepad++
[2009/11/15 09:48:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\GFI
[2009/11/15 09:37:28 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2009/11/15 09:37:28 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
[2009/11/15 09:24:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\IZArc
[2009/11/14 22:10:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group
[2009/11/14 21:43:06 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Secunia
[2009/11/14 21:41:45 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Sandbox
[2009/11/14 21:40:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Sandboxie
[2009/11/14 21:40:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Universal Extractor
[2009/11/14 21:36:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\GRETECH
[2009/11/14 19:59:54 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/11/14 19:59:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SpywareGuard
[2009/11/14 19:59:40 | 01,071,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCOMCTL.OCX
[2009/11/14 19:59:40 | 00,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSSTDFMT.DLL
[2009/11/14 19:59:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
[2009/11/14 18:22:17 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\WBEM
[2009/11/14 18:22:00 | 00,016,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spmsg.dll
[2009/11/14 18:21:58 | 00,026,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spupdsvc.exe
[2009/11/14 18:21:19 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ie8
[2009/11/14 18:21:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\en-US
[2009/11/14 17:18:09 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Comodo
[2009/11/14 17:18:05 | 00,179,792 | ---- | C] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\guard32.dll
[2009/11/14 17:18:05 | 00,132,296 | ---- | C] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmdguard.sys
[2009/11/14 17:18:05 | 00,087,104 | ---- | C] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\inspect.sys
[2009/11/14 17:18:05 | 00,025,160 | ---- | C] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmdhlp.sys
[2009/11/14 17:18:02 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\COMODO
[2009/11/14 11:53:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NtmsData
[2009/11/14 11:18:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla
[2009/11/14 11:18:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Mozilla
[2009/11/14 11:18:08 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
[2009/11/14 10:37:38 | 00,055,656 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys
[2009/11/14 07:54:45 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Macromedia
[2009/11/14 07:20:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/11/14 07:20:15 | 00,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2009/11/14 07:20:14 | 00,019,160 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2009/11/14 07:20:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2009/11/14 07:20:14 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2009/11/14 02:02:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Adobe
[2009/11/14 00:22:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Free Download Manager
[2009/11/14 00:22:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager
[2009/11/14 00:11:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\Help
[2009/11/14 00:11:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Help
[2009/11/14 00:06:10 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2009/11/13 23:36:27 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Identities
[2009/11/13 23:36:26 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\SendTo
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Recent
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Start Menu
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Favorites
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Cookies
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Templates
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\PrintHood
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\NetHood
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/13 23:35:23 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution
[2009/11/13 23:35:22 | 00,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Microsoft
[2009/11/13 23:35:22 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
[2009/11/13 23:34:04 | 00,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winzm.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:04 | 00,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winsp.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:04 | 00,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winpy.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:03 | 00,079,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winar30.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:03 | 00,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wingb.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:03 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winime.ime
[2009/11/13 23:34:02 | 00,041,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.dll
[2009/11/13 23:34:02 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.sys
[2009/11/13 23:34:00 | 00,426,041 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\voicepad.dll
[2009/11/13 23:34:00 | 00,086,073 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\voicesub.dll
[2009/11/13 23:34:00 | 00,048,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:58 | 00,076,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\uniime.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:58 | 00,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\unicdime.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:57 | 00,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tsprof.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:56 | 00,455,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintsetp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:56 | 00,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintlphr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:56 | 00,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tmigrate.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:55 | 00,571,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintlgnt.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:55 | 00,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\thawbrkr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:55 | 00,019,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdspx.sys
[2009/11/13 23:33:54 | 00,021,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdipx.sys
[2009/11/13 23:33:54 | 00,013,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdasync.sys
[2009/11/13 23:33:52 | 00,101,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srusbusd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:51 | 00,143,422 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\softkey.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpsmir.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,040,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpthrd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpstup.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmptrap.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_snprfdll.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:50 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpmib.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:49 | 00,358,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpincl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:49 | 00,259,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpcl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:49 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:48 | 00,456,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smtpsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:48 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_smtpctrs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:48 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smimsgif.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:48 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsy.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,236,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smi2smir.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm9aw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smb6w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sma3w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm93w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:47 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm87w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm81w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,029,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8cw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm92w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm90w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8dw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8aw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:46 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm89w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:45 | 00,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm59w.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:45 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\simptcp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:42 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_seos.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:41 | 00,057,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_scripto.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:40 | 00,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia330.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:40 | 00,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia001.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:40 | 00,026,624 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw330ext.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:40 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw001ext.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:39 | 00,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\romanime.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:38 | 00,023,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_regtrace.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:38 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\register.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:37 | 00,020,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ramdisk.sys
[2009/11/13 23:33:36 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\quick.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:36 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\quser.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:36 | 00,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\query.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:34 | 00,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxviceo.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:34 | 00,067,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmigrate.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:34 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxmcro.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:34 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxgl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:33 | 00,482,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlgnt.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:33 | 00,070,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlphr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:33 | 00,053,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlcsd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:32 | 00,079,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\phon.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:32 | 00,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs804.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:31 | 00,036,927 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs411.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:31 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs404.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:31 | 00,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs412.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:29 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_ntfsdrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:26 | 00,229,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\multibox.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:26 | 00,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtstocom.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:23 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msiregmv.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:22 | 01,875,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.lex
[2009/11/13 23:33:22 | 00,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:17 | 00,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\migregdb.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:16 | 00,092,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.sys
[2009/11/13 23:33:16 | 00,092,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:15 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_mailmsg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:15 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lprmon.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:14 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lmmib2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:14 | 00,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lpdsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:12 | 00,070,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:12 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdvntc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:12 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdusa.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth3.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdurdu.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth0.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsyr2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:11 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsyr1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:10 | 00,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecat.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:10 | 00,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecnt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:10 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnec95.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:10 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlk41a.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:10 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlk41j.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinpun.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdintel.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdintam.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinmar.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinkan.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinhin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinguj.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:08 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdibm02.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:08 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdindev.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:08 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdheb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:08 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdgeo.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:07 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdax2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:07 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdfa.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:07 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbddiv2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:07 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbddiv1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:07 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdarmw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd106n.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101a.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda3.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:06 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdarme.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:05 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iprip.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:05 | 00,018,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\jupiw.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:04 | 00,315,452 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imskf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:03 | 00,471,102 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imskdic.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:03 | 00,274,489 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjputyc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:03 | 00,102,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imlang.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:03 | 00,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imkrinst.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:02 | 00,262,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjputy.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:02 | 00,233,527 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjprw.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:02 | 00,208,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpmig.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:02 | 00,045,109 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpuex.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,716,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpcus.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,368,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpcic.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,307,257 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdct.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,155,705 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdsvr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,081,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdct.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:01 | 00,057,398 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdadm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:00 | 00,811,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjp81k.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:00 | 00,340,023 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjp81.ime
[2009/11/13 23:33:00 | 00,311,359 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsv.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,106,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrcic.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,102,463 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,094,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekr61.ime
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,086,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrmbx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrmig.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:54 | 10,129,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxkor.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:47 | 10,096,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxcht.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:46 | 00,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hostmib.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:46 | 00,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanjadic.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,400,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsxp32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,397,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxstiff.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,267,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxssvc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,246,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxst30.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,192,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxswzrd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:44 | 00,154,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsui.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,562,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsst.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsroute.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsmon.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsext32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxssend.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsperf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:43 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,285,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscomex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,229,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscover.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsclntr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,072,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscom.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsevent.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:42 | 00,027,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsdrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:41 | 00,452,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:41 | 00,143,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsclnt.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:41 | 00,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscfgwz.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:41 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftlx041e.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:40 | 00,024,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpadmcgi.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:40 | 00,020,541 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpadmdll.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:39 | 00,618,605 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4autl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:39 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\flattemp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:38 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_fcachdll.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:38 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\f3ahvoas.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:37 | 00,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntagnt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:37 | 00,092,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntwin.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:37 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esunid.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:37 | 00,025,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\et4000.sys
[2009/11/13 23:32:37 | 00,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntcmd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:36 | 00,057,856 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esuimgd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:36 | 00,031,744 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esucmd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:35 | 00,514,587 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\edb500.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:31 | 00,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dayi.ime
[2009/11/13 23:32:30 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cprofile.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:29 | 00,057,399 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cplexe.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:27 | 00,480,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintsetp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:27 | 00,198,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintime.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:27 | 00,056,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtskdic.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:27 | 00,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintlgnt.ime
[2009/11/13 23:32:26 | 00,838,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtbrkr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:26 | 00,097,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtmbx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:25 | 01,677,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:25 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgport.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:25 | 00,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgusr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:25 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chglogon.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:24 | 00,078,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chajei.ime
[2009/11/13 23:32:24 | 00,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\change.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:23 | 00,218,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_g18030.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:23 | 00,054,528 | ---- | C] (Philips Semiconductors GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cap7146.sys
[2009/11/13 23:32:23 | 00,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_iscii.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:23 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_is2022.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:11 | 00,331,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aqueue.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:11 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_aqadmin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:10 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0804.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:10 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0412.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:10 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0411.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:10 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt040d.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:10 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0404.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:09 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0401.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:09 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_adsiisex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:05 | 00,032,827 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tcptest.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:05 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tcptsat.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:04 | 00,020,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shtml.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:04 | 00,016,437 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shtml.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:00 | 00,598,071 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpmmc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:00 | 00,208,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpmmcsat.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:00 | 00,188,494 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpcount.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:00 | 00,020,541 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpexedll.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:00 | 00,020,538 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpremadm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,876,653 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4awel.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,109,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp98swin.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,049,212 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4awebs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,041,020 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4avnb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,032,826 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4avss.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:59 | 00,014,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp98sadm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:58 | 00,184,435 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4amsft.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:58 | 00,147,513 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4apws.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:58 | 00,102,509 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4atxt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:58 | 00,082,035 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4anscp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:58 | 00,049,210 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4areg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:57 | 00,188,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cfgwiz.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:57 | 00,020,540 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\author.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:57 | 00,016,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\author.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:57 | 00,016,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admin.exe
[2009/11/13 23:31:55 | 00,020,540 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:31:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xircom
[2009/11/13 23:31:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\xerox
[2009/11/13 23:31:53 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\microsoft frontpage
[2009/11/13 23:31:24 | 00,112,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mapi32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:30:44 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\DRM
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Offline Web Pages
[2009/11/13 23:30:23 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Program Files\WindowsUpdate
[2009/11/13 23:29:59 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DirectX
[2009/11/13 23:29:34 | 00,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msoobe.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:33 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\notiflag.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:33 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\atrace.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:33 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\atrace.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:32 | 00,099,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helphost.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:32 | 00,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\brpinfo.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:32 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hcappres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:23 | 00,047,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srdiag.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:22 | 00,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msg723.acm
[2009/11/13 23:29:22 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wb32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:22 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nmevtmsg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:22 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmevtmsg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:21 | 00,064,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\acctres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:21 | 00,064,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\acctres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:21 | 00,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msinfo32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:21 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cb32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Services
[2009/11/13 23:29:17 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\trialoc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:17 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\icfgnt5.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:17 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icfgnt5.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:17 | 00,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,235,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mssoap1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwtutor.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wisc10.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mssoapr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:16 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isignup.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:15 | 00,093,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ieinfo5.ocx
[2009/11/13 23:29:15 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\MSSoap
[2009/11/13 23:29:12 | 00,725,566 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srchui.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:12 | 00,058,434 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srchctls.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:11 | 03,166,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msgr3en.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:11 | 00,759,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\VGX.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:11 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\srchasst
[2009/11/13 23:29:10 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Macromed
[2009/11/13 23:29:09 | 00,774,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\setup_wm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:09 | 00,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmpband.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:08 | 00,786,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\migrate.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:08 | 00,368,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mpvis.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:08 | 00,221,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmpns.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:08 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\custsat.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:07 | 00,364,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation (written by Digital Renaissance Inc.)) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\npdsplay.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:07 | 00,226,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\npdrmv2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:07 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmplayer.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:07 | 00,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\npwmsdrm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 01,929,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaueng.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 01,929,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuaueng.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,327,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wucltui.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,327,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wucltui.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,209,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuweb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,202,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuweb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,183,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaueng1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,183,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuaueng1.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauserv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:06 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuauserv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,575,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,575,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,217,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaucpl.cpl
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,217,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuaucpl.cpl
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,165,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt1.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,165,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuauclt1.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,053,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,053,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wuauclt.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,035,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wups.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,035,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wups.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qmgrprxy.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qmgrprxy.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bitsprx2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bitsprx2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bitsprx3.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:05 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bitsprx3.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:04 | 00,382,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qmgr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:04 | 00,382,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qmgr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:02 | 04,256,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2res.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:02 | 00,325,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2fxb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:02 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2res2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:02 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2eres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:01 | 00,502,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2fxa.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:01 | 00,402,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2filt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:01 | 00,167,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2ae.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:01 | 00,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmm2ext.dll
[2009/11/13 23:29:00 | 03,555,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\moviemk.exe
[2009/11/13 23:29:00 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Movie Maker
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,561,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msobmain.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,122,368 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msobcomm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,051,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oobebaln.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msobshel.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msobweb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:58 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msobdl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,150,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\uploadm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\safrslv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\safrslv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\safrcdlg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\safrcdlg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\racpldlg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\racpldlg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,029,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\safrdm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:55 | 00,029,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\safrdm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:54 | 00,102,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pchshell.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:54 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pchsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:53 | 00,158,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msconfig.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:53 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hscupd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:52 | 00,768,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpctr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:52 | 00,743,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,380,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rstrui.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,239,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\srrstr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,239,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srrstr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,124,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fltMgr.sys
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,124,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fltmgr.sys
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fltMc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fltmc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fltlib.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fltlib.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:51 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Restore
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,170,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\srsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,170,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ils.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ils.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,073,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\sr.sys
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,073,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sr.sys
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,067,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\srclient.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,067,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srclient.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\isrdbg32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:50 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isrdbg32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,229,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmas.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msh261.drv
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msconf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,069,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msconf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dcap32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,034,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmdd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,034,560 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mnmdd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mnmsrvc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mnmsrvc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nmmkcert.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:49 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmmkcert.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:48 | 00,385,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\callcont.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:48 | 00,221,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nac.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:48 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rrcm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:48 | 00,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\h323cc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:48 | 00,028,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmasnt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,274,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mst120.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,188,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmwb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,151,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmft.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmchat.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmcom.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mst123.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:47 | 00,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\confmrsl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 01,032,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\conf.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,252,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msoeacct.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,252,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msoeacct.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,172,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nmoldwb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,105,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msoert2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,105,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msoert2.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,046,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wab.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\NetMeeting
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,504,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wab32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,249,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wab32res.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,084,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wabimp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,081,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\directdb.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wabfind.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:45 | 00,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wabmig.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,678,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetcomm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,678,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetcomm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,104,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oeimport.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,060,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msimn.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:44 | 00,048,128 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:43 | 02,479,616 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msoeres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:43 | 01,311,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msoe.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,190,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\schedsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,190,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\schedsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\setup50.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,060,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oemig50.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oemiglib.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstinit.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstinit.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:42 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,274,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstask.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,274,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstask.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,274,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetcfg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,274,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetcfg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\isign32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isign32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\icwdial.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwdial.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\icwphbk.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:41 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwphbk.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,214,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwconn1.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,172,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwhelp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,086,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwconn2.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwconn.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,049,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwutil.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwdl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icwrmind.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:39 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetwiz.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:38 | 00,561,179 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dao360.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:38 | 00,217,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sqlxmlx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:38 | 00,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oledb32r.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,487,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\oledb32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,204,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,094,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdatl3.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaosp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msxactps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdatt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdasqlr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:37 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaurl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,315,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdasql.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,233,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaora.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,200,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadox.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,102,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msjro.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadrh15.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaorar.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdasc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaer.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaenum.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:36 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdadc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,536,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado15.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,180,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadomd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado27.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado26.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,081,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado25.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado21.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msado20.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,057,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msador15.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:35 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msader15.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,200,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaprst.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadds.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,143,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadco.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,118,784 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdarem.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadcs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdfmap.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msaddsr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaremr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdaprsr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadcor.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:34 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadcfr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:33 | 00,331,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadce.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:33 | 00,153,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\triedit.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:33 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadcf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:33 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msadcer.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:33 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System
[2009/11/13 23:28:32 | 00,128,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dhtmled.ocx
[2009/11/13 23:28:32 | 00,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hmmapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:32 | 00,018,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iedw.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:31 | 00,638,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iexplore.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:31 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
[2009/11/13 23:28:30 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Pictures
[2009/11/13 23:28:20 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ComPlus Applications
[2009/11/13 23:28:13 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Registration
[2009/11/13 23:27:46 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music
[2009/11/13 23:27:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player
[2009/11/13 23:27:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Online Services
[2009/11/13 23:27:41 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Messenger
[2009/11/13 23:27:40 | 01,817,687 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bckgres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:40 | 00,042,577 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bckgzm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 02,178,131 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shvlres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,780,885 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chkrres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,753,236 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rvseres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,082,501 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bckg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,066,113 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shvl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,048,706 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rvse.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,042,575 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chkrzm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,042,574 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rvsezm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,042,573 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shvlzm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:39 | 00,040,515 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chkr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 01,175,635 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hrtzres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,057,409 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hrtz.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,042,573 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hrtzzm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,041,029 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\zcorem.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,032,339 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\uniansi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,013,894 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\zonelibm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:38 | 00,004,677 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\zeeverm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:37 | 01,039,955 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmnresm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:37 | 00,217,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmnclim.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:37 | 00,113,222 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\zoneclim.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:37 | 00,036,937 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\zclientm.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:37 | 00,029,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\znetm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:36 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\write.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:36 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\write.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:36 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone
[2009/11/13 23:27:24 | 00,138,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sndvol32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:24 | 00,138,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sndvol32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:24 | 00,044,544 | ---- | C] (Hilgraeve, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hticons.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:24 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Hilgraeve, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\htrn_jis.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,227,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avtapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,227,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avtapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avwav.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,073,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avwav.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winchat.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winchat.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\avmeter.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:23 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avmeter.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,605,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\getuname.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,605,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\getuname.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,114,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\calc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,114,688 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\calc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,080,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\charmap.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,080,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\charmap.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,056,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sol.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,056,832 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sol.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshearts.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,126,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mshearts.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,119,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\winmine.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,119,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winmine.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\freecell.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:12 | 00,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\freecell.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tsshutdn.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tsshutdn.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tskill.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tskill.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rwinsta.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwinsta.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tsdiscon.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tsdiscon.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tscon.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tscon.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shadow.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shadow.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\reset.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\reset.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\regini.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\regini.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qwinsta.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qwinsta.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,020,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msg.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,020,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msg.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qappsrv.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qappsrv.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cdmodem.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cdmodem.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\logoff.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\logoff.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdpcfgex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:10 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdpcfgex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtxlegih.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtxlegih.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtsadmin.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dcomcnfg.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dcomcnfg.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comrereg.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,147,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comsnap.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,147,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\comsnap.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,082,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comrepl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,082,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\comrepl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\stclient.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stclient.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmi2xml.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comaddin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,025,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\comaddin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtxdm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtxdm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtxex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:08 | 00,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtxex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,116,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\updprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,075,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipicmp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmimsg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemdisp.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,052,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmitimep.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemads.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winmgmtr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winmgmt.exe
[2009/11/13 23:27:03 | 00,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemads.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,273,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msiprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,120,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dsprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,061,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tmplprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\trnsprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,053,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fwdprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,040,960 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smtpcons.dll
[2009/11/13 23:27:02 | 00,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\unsecapp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:52 | 00,214,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wordpad.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:52 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\MSN
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,281,088 | ---- | C] (Cinematronics) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pinball.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,183,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\accwiz.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,183,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\accwiz.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sndrec32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sndrec32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,123,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mplay32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,123,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mplay32.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\access.cpl
[2009/11/13 23:26:51 | 00,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\access.cpl
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,539,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dialer.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,345,088 | ---- | C] (Hilgraeve, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hypertrm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,343,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mspaint.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,343,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mspaint.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,102,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\clipbrd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,102,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\clipbrd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:50 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Windows NT
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,538,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spider.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,538,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spider.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,139,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpwd.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,139,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdpwd.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,021,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,021,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdtcp.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,012,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:49 | 00,012,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdpipe.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,655,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstscax.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,655,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstscax.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,407,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mstsc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,407,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mstsc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,093,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tscfgwmi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,093,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tscfgwmi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,067,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdshost.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,067,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdshost.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,060,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\remotepg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,060,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\remotepg.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdsaddin.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:48 | 00,013,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdsaddin.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,295,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\termsrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,295,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\termsrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,147,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdchost.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,147,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdchost.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,140,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sessmgr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,140,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sessmgr.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,087,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdpwsx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,087,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdpwsx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,062,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdpclip.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,062,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdpclip.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tscupgrd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tscupgrd.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,019,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\rdpsnd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:47 | 00,019,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rdpsnd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,161,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtcuiu.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,161,280 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdtcuiu.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,090,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mtxoci.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,090,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtxoci.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cfgbkend.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgbkend.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qprocess.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\qprocess.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\icaapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\icaapi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:46 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsDtc
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,949,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtctm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,949,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdtctm.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,425,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtcprx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,425,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdtcprx.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtclog.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdtclog.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xolehlp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,011,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xolehlp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:45 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msdtc.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,195,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comadmin.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\catsrvps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\catsrvps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,062,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\colbact.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,062,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\colbact.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comrepl.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:44 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Com
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,628,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\catsrvut.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,628,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\catsrvut.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,229,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\catsrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,229,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\catsrv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,110,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\clbcatex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:43 | 00,110,080 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatex.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 01,251,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comsvcs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 01,251,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\comsvcs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 00,540,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\comuid.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 00,540,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\comuid.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 00,501,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\clbcatq.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:42 | 00,501,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,437,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiprvsd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,218,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiprvse.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,144,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmisvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,144,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,132,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipdskq.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,095,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiutils.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,062,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipjobj.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,062,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipiprt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:40 | 00,041,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipsess.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,273,920 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemess.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,197,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemupgd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,196,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiadap.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmipcima.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,140,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmidcprv.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,126,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiapsrv.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,116,224 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemtest.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,089,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiaprpl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,060,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmicookr.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemsvc.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemprox.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:39 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmiapres.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,530,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemcore.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,214,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemcomn.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,196,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemcntl.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,178,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemdisp.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\viewprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,086,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\stdprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:38 | 00,071,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wbemcons.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:37 | 00,237,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\provthrd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:37 | 00,212,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ntevt.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:37 | 00,177,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\repdrvfs.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:37 | 00,047,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ncprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:37 | 00,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\scrcons.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:36 | 00,472,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fastprox.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:36 | 00,185,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\framedyn.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:36 | 00,123,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mofd.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:36 | 00,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\krnlprov.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:36 | 00,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mofcomp.exe
[2009/11/13 23:26:35 | 01,352,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cimwin32.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:35 | 00,247,808 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esscli.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cmprops.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cmprops.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\licwmi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,058,880 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\licwmi.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,056,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\servdeps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,056,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\servdeps.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,017,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mmfutil.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:34 | 00,017,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mmfutil.dll
[2009/11/13 23:26:30 | 00,196,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\rdpdr.sys
[2009/11/13 23:26:30 | 00,040,840 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\termdd.sys
[2009/11/13 17:23:17 | 00,003,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\audstub.sys
[2009/11/13 17:22:33 | 00,057,472 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\redbook.sys
[2009/11/13 17:22:01 | 00,006,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\enum1394.sys
[2009/11/13 17:21:56 | 00,027,165 | ---- | C] (VIA Technologies, Inc. ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\fetnd5.sys
[2009/11/13 17:21:48 | 00,044,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\UAGP35.SYS
[2009/11/13 17:21:45 | 00,606,684 | ---- | C] (LT) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ltmdmnt.sys
[2009/11/13 17:21:33 | 00,074,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\usbui.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:39 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Installer
[2009/11/13 17:20:39 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ODBC
[2009/11/13 17:20:38 | 00,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spcplui.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:37 | 00,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spcommon.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:36 | 00,774,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spttseng.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,741,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sapi.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,155,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sapi.cpl
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sapisvr.exe
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\SpeechEngines
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared
[2009/11/13 17:20:34 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Program Files
[2009/11/13 17:20:34 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files
[2009/11/13 17:20:33 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt041f.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0419.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdtuq.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdtuf.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdtuq.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdtuf.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdazel.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdazel.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdycc.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbduzb.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdur.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdtat.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdru1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdru.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdmon.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdkyr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdkaz.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdaze.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdycc.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbduzb.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdur.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdtat.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdru1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdru.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdmon.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdkyr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdkaz.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:28 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdaze.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0408.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdbu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdblr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdbu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdblr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,008,192 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhept.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhept.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhela3.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhela3.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhela2.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdgkl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhela2.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdgkl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhe319.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhe220.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhe.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhe319.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhe220.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhe.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdlv1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlv1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdlt1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdlt.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlt1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:22 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlt.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,019,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt040e.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0415.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0405.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdlv.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,006,144 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdest.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlv.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdest.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,007,168 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdcz.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdcz.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdycl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdsl1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdsl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdpl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdcz2.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdcz1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdcr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KBDAL.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdycl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsl1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdpl.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdcz2.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdcz1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdcr.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdal.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdro.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdpl1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | R--- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kbdhu1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdro.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdpl1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdhu1.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,176,157 | ---- | C] (Digi International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dgrpsetu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,176,157 | ---- | C] (Digi International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dgrpsetu.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,085,020 | ---- | C] (Digi International) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dgsetup.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,085,020 | ---- | C] (Digi International) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dgsetup.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,024,661 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spxcoins.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,024,661 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spxcoins.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\irclass.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:15 | 00,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irclass.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,103,424 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EqnClass.Dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,103,424 | ---- | C] (Equinox Systems Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\eqnclass.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,019,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\TAPI.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,013,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\WFWNET.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,009,008 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\VER.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\SHELL.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,004,048 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\TIMER.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,003,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\SYSTEM.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,002,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\VGA.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:14 | 00,001,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\SOUND.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,126,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MSVIDEO.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,082,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\OLECLI.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,073,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MCIAVI.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,028,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MCIWAVE.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,025,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MCISEQ.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\OLESVR.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,002,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MOUSE.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:13 | 00,001,152 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MMTASK.TSK
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,109,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\AVIFILE.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,069,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\AVICAP.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,032,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\COMMDLG.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\TASKMAN.EXE
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\taskman.exe
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,009,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\LZEXPAND.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:12 | 00,002,000 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\KEYBOARD.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,146,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\WINSPOOL.DRV
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\Notepad.exe.bak
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,068,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System\MMSYSTEM.DLL
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\irenum.sys
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irenum.sys
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\batt.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\batt.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:10 | 00,074,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\storprop.dll
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Templates
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Favorites
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop
[2009/11/13 17:19:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CatRoot2
[2009/11/13 17:19:48 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CatRoot
[2009/11/13 17:19:43 | 00,000,000 | --SD | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft
[2009/11/13 17:19:43 | 00,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data
[2009/11/13 17:19:16 | 00,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\System Volume Information
[2009/11/13 17:19:16 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | R-SD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Web
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\inf
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wins
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\usmt
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\twain_32
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Temp
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\system
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ShellExt
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Setup
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\security
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Resources
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\repair
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ras
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Provisioning
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\PeerNet
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\pchealth
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\oobe
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\npp
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\mui
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\mui
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\msapps
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\msagent
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Media
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\java
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\IME
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ime
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\icsxml
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ias
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Help
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\export
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\disdn
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dhcp
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Debug
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Cursors
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Connection Wizard
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\config
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Config
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\addins
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\3com_dmi
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\3076
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\2052
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1054
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1042
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1041
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1037
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1033
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1031
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1028
[2009/11/13 17:11:56 | 00,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\1025
[41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]
[41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2009/11/18 06:02:56 | 00,000,664 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2009/11/18 05:51:58 | 00,087,439 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\Portable PureRa.zip
[2009/11/18 05:51:47 | 00,599,352 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\winpatroltogo.exe
[2009/11/18 05:51:37 | 00,513,320 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\erunt.zip
[2009/11/18 05:51:29 | 01,449,984 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\portableav16b.exe
[2009/11/18 05:51:17 | 01,067,856 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ccsetup225_slim.exe
[2009/11/18 02:50:35 | 01,065,840 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ccsetup225.zip
[2009/11/17 23:38:18 | 01,867,129 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\PortableDML.zip
[2009/11/17 22:31:24 | 00,002,278 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2009/11/17 22:31:23 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/17 22:31:21 | 00,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/11/17 22:27:07 | 10,747,904 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\NTUSER.DAT
[2009/11/17 22:26:33 | 00,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/17 22:25:51 | 03,825,566 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/11/16 21:57:17 | 00,529,408 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:25 | 00,149,280 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaws.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:25 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javaw.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:25 | 00,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\java.exe
[2009/11/16 14:55:25 | 00,073,728 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\javacpl.cpl
[2009/11/16 14:55:24 | 00,411,368 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\deploytk.dll
[2009/11/16 11:19:17 | 00,012,328 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2009/11/16 00:46:13 | 00,002,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2009/11/15 17:16:18 | 00,001,393 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/11/14 19:59:51 | 00,000,650 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SpywareGuard.lnk
[2009/11/14 17:18:02 | 00,000,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CIS_Setup_3.12.111745.560_XP_Vista_x32.INI
[2009/11/14 17:18:01 | 00,179,792 | ---- | M] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\guard32.dll
[2009/11/14 17:18:01 | 00,132,296 | ---- | M] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmdguard.sys
[2009/11/14 17:18:01 | 00,087,104 | ---- | M] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\inspect.sys
[2009/11/14 17:18:01 | 00,025,160 | ---- | M] (COMODO) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\cmdhlp.sys
[2009/11/14 11:18:23 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2009/11/14 11:18:12 | 00,001,602 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/11/13 23:42:27 | 00,000,566 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\Shortcut to Dial-up Connection.lnk
[2009/11/13 23:36:55 | 00,356,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2009/11/13 23:36:55 | 00,311,604 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2009/11/13 23:36:55 | 00,039,992 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2009/11/13 23:34:59 | 00,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\REGLOCS.OLD
[2009/11/13 23:34:49 | 00,090,296 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/11/13 23:34:17 | 00,000,261 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\$winnt$.inf
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\control.ini
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2009/11/13 23:31:35 | 00,316,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WMSysPr9.prx
[2009/11/13 23:31:34 | 00,023,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:31:34 | 00,016,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:31:24 | 00,004,161 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,488 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsLogon.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,488 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaucpl.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WindowsShell.Manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sapi.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwc.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ncpa.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cdplayer.exe.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:28:29 | 00,021,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2009/11/13 23:28:18 | 00,000,037 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vbaddin.ini
[2009/11/13 23:28:18 | 00,000,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vb.ini
[2009/11/13 23:25:37 | 00,000,211 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/11/13 17:20:34 | 00,000,231 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2009/11/05 16:38:46 | 01,669,120 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BootMan.exe
[2009/10/30 11:11:00 | 00,233,136 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctgntdi.sys
[2009/10/30 11:09:20 | 00,070,280 | ---- | M] (PC Tools) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis-PacketFilter.sys
[41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\*.tmp -> ]
[41 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]
[3 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2009/11/18 05:51:58 | 00,087,439 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\Portable PureRa.zip
[2009/11/18 05:51:47 | 00,599,352 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\winpatroltogo.exe
[2009/11/18 05:51:37 | 00,513,320 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\erunt.zip
[2009/11/18 05:51:29 | 01,449,984 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\portableav16b.exe
[2009/11/18 05:51:17 | 01,067,856 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ccsetup225_slim.exe
[2009/11/18 02:50:35 | 01,065,840 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\ccsetup225.zip
[2009/11/17 23:38:18 | 01,867,129 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\My Documents\PortableDML.zip
[2009/11/17 16:45:57 | 01,669,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\BootMan.exe
[2009/11/17 16:45:57 | 00,086,408 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupempdrv03.exe
[2009/11/17 16:45:57 | 00,014,848 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EuEpmGdi.dll
[2009/11/17 16:45:57 | 00,013,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\epmntdrv.sys
[2009/11/17 16:45:57 | 00,008,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\EuGdiDrv.sys
[2009/11/16 15:23:45 | 00,000,664 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\d3d9caps.dat
[2009/11/16 11:19:17 | 00,012,328 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
[2009/11/15 21:57:31 | 00,007,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PCTAppEvent.cat
[2009/11/15 21:57:31 | 00,007,383 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctcore.cat
[2009/11/15 21:57:29 | 00,007,387 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctgntdi.cat
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,007,435 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis-PacketFilter.cat
[2009/11/15 21:57:15 | 00,007,399 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctNdis-DNS.cat
[2009/11/15 21:57:11 | 00,007,383 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\pctplfw.cat
[2009/11/14 19:59:51 | 00,000,650 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\SpywareGuard.lnk
[2009/11/14 17:18:02 | 00,000,120 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\CIS_Setup_3.12.111745.560_XP_Vista_x32.INI
[2009/11/14 11:18:23 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\nsreg.dat
[2009/11/14 11:18:12 | 00,001,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
[2009/11/14 10:43:49 | 03,825,566 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2009/11/13 23:42:27 | 00,000,566 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Desktop\Shortcut to Dial-up Connection.lnk
[2009/11/13 23:36:21 | 00,000,178 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\ntuser.ini
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 10,747,904 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\NTUSER.DAT
[2009/11/13 23:36:20 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2009/11/13 23:35:22 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2009/11/13 23:34:59 | 00,008,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\REGLOCS.OLD
[2009/11/13 23:34:17 | 00,002,048 | --S- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2009/11/13 23:34:10 | 00,028,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\xjis.nls
[2009/11/13 23:33:35 | 00,083,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\prcp.nls
[2009/11/13 23:33:35 | 00,083,748 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\prc.nls
[2009/11/13 23:33:33 | 00,175,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlcsa.dll
[2009/11/13 23:33:13 | 01,158,818 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.lex
[2009/11/13 23:33:13 | 00,047,066 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ksc.nls
[2009/11/13 23:33:03 | 00,059,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imscinst.exe
[2009/11/13 23:33:02 | 00,196,665 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpinst.exe
[2009/11/13 23:32:59 | 00,134,339 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekr.lex
[2009/11/13 23:32:50 | 13,463,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxjpn.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:45 | 00,108,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanja.lex
[2009/11/13 23:32:40 | 00,094,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpencode.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:27 | 00,173,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtskf.dll
[2009/11/13 23:32:22 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_864.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:22 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_862.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:22 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_858.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:22 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_870.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:21 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_720.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_708.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28596.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_21027.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_21025.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,180,770 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20932.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,177,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20949.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20936.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20924.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20880.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:20 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20871.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20838.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20833.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20424.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20423.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20420.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20297.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20290.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:19 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20285.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20284.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20280.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20278.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20277.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20273.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20269.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20108.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,187,938 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20005.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,185,378 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20003.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,180,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20004.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20002.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20107.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20106.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20105.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,189,986 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1361.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,186,402 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20001.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,180,258 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20000.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1149.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1148.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:16 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1147.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1146.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1145.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1144.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1143.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1142.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1141.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1140.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:15 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_1047.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:14 | 00,177,698 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10003.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:14 | 00,173,602 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10008.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:14 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10021.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:14 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10005.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:14 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10004.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:13 | 00,195,618 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10002.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:13 | 00,162,850 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10001.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:13 | 00,082,172 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\bopomofo.nls
[2009/11/13 23:32:12 | 00,066,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\big5.nls
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,002,577 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2009/11/13 23:31:43 | 00,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2009/11/13 23:31:34 | 00,023,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:31:34 | 00,016,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2009/11/13 23:31:33 | 00,316,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WMSysPr9.prx
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,488 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsLogon.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:34 | 00,000,488 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuaucpl.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WindowsShell.Manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\sapi.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwc.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ncpa.cpl.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:28 | 00,000,749 | RH-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\cdplayer.exe.manifest
[2009/11/13 23:30:10 | 04,399,505 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nls302en.lex
[2009/11/13 23:29:30 | 00,048,680 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winnt256.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:29:30 | 00,048,680 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winnt.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:29:23 | 00,000,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srframe.mmf
[2009/11/13 23:29:07 | 00,004,639 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mplayer2.exe
[2009/11/13 23:28:53 | 00,376,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msinfo.dll
[2009/11/13 23:28:29 | 00,021,640 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2009/11/13 23:27:16 | 00,065,832 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Santa Fe Stucco.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:16 | 00,026,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\River Sumida.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:16 | 00,017,362 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Rhododendron.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:16 | 00,009,522 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Zapotec.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,065,978 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Soap Bubbles.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,065,954 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Prairie Wind.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,026,582 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Greenstone.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,017,336 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Gone Fishing.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,017,062 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Coffee Bean.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,016,730 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\FeatherTexture.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:15 | 00,001,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Blue Lace 16.bmp
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,093,702 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\subrange.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,060,458 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ideograf.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,024,006 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\gb2312.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,016,740 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\shiftjis.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,012,876 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\korean.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,008,484 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kanji_2.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:14 | 00,006,948 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\kanji_1.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:13 | 00,022,984 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\bopomofo.uce
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,003,286 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\tslabels.h
[2009/11/13 23:27:11 | 00,001,161 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\usrlogon.cmd
[2009/11/13 23:27:09 | 00,000,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdtcprf.h
[2009/11/13 23:27:01 | 00,063,488 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wmimgmt.msc
[2009/11/13 17:20:42 | 00,001,393 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2009/11/13 17:20:37 | 01,685,606 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sam.spd
[2009/11/13 17:20:37 | 00,000,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sam.sdf
[2009/11/13 17:20:36 | 00,605,050 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\r1033tts.lxa
[2009/11/13 17:20:35 | 00,643,717 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ltts1033.lxa
[2009/11/13 17:20:34 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28603.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:34 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_28603.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_857.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_857.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28599.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_28599.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10081.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:31 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10081.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28595.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\C_28595.NLS
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10017.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10017.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10007.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:27 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10007.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_869.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_869.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_875.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_875.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28597.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\C_28597.NLS
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10006.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:24 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10006.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:23 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_737.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:23 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_737.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_866.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_866.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_855.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_855.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_28594.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:21 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\C_28594.NLS
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10082.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:18 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10082.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_852.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,594 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_852.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10029.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10029.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_10010.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:17 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_10010.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:16 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_20127.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:16 | 00,066,082 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\c_20127.nls
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,017,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\notepad.exe
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,017,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
[2009/11/13 17:20:11 | 00,001,688 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\AUTOEXEC.NT
[2009/11/13 17:20:03 | 00,000,062 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\desktop.ini
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,797,189 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NT5IIS.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,399,645 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MAPIMIG.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,168,806 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\startoc.cat
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,037,484 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MW770.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,031,281 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\FP4.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,024,209 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msn7.cat
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,013,753 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\IMS.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,013,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\HPCRDP.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,011,651 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msn9.cat
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,009,581 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MSMSGS.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,008,574 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\IASNT4.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,007,382 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\OEMBIOS.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,007,334 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wmerrenu.cat
[2009/11/13 17:20:01 | 00,007,245 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MSTSWEB.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:00 | 02,012,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NT5.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:00 | 01,086,058 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NTPRINT.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:00 | 01,042,903 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\SP2.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:20:00 | 00,382,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NT5INF.CAT
[2009/11/13 17:19:16 | 00,090,296 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2009/11/13 17:18:30 | 00,000,211 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2009/11/13 17:18:27 | 00,000,261 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\$winnt$.inf
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 00,027,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 00,000,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 00,000,231 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2009/11/17 22:40:01 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2009/11/18 10:55:47 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Free Download Manager
[2009/11/17 16:30:19 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\Notepad++
[2009/11/15 22:29:18 | 00,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Home\Application Data\PCToolsFirewallPlus
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 00,000,065 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\desktop.ini
[2009/11/17 22:31:23 | 00,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SA.DAT

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 115 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:1CA73D29
@Alternate Data Stream - 105 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:C31F31E6
< End of report >

Thank You,
Michael

#59 oldman960

oldman960

Forum God

• 14,770 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:23 PM

Hi Rhineus,

When did you first notice the slowdowns?

447.48 Mb

That isn't much ram for Windows XP. The recommended minimum is 512mb.

Microsoft MVP 2011-2015

#60 Rhineus

Rhineus

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:00 AM

I know that's not much, especially with the newer operating systems I re-formatted and installed 3 times but on my second time, everything was going good until I rebooted (I was installing windows updates at the time) and then things started slowing down. Then I thought that I did something wrong or something so, I, again formatted and installed and everything was going ok again but I wasn't going to install updates, I was just going to download and install my programs that I have when I first formatted and installed... And then I had to restart when I installed Avira and it all started then. Right now my CPU is fine but when I start a program (any program) my CPU shoots up to 100%, it eventually come back down when the program starts it's just getting it started that that happens and when I first start windows after I re-start, it takes (it varies) about 5 minutes to get to the desktop and about 5 or 10 minutes to do anything because the CPU is so high, like 100%. It's like the virtual memory is low or something, but the computer didn't tell me that the virtual memory was low... This just started happening yesterday, where my mouse quit responding, everything else was working... it's a optical mouse and the red light is working but not responding, its like it just froze. It happened I think 2 times... When that happens my keyboard works but my lights (scroll, num and caps lock) quit.

Edited by Rhineus, 19 November 2009 - 11:29 AM.

Thank You,
Michael