Hi guys I've gotten help here before and it's much appreciated.Over the last month or so my laptop has been constantly slowing down more and more and its freezing programmes very regulary at the moment.Ive tried running avg and spybot-s&d and they keep detecting nothing.Ive also cleaned up my desktop as much as possible which helped a bit but it still stupidly slow.I was wondering if you could have a look at my HJT logs and see if there's anything out of place?
Thanks, Brian
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 00:01:23, on 27/10/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{100eb1fd-d03e-47fd-81f3-ee91287f9465} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{a7cddcdc-beeb-4685-a062-978f5e07ceee} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{c5428486-50a0-4a02-9d20-520b59a9f9b2} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{c5428486-50a0-4a02-9d20-520b59a9f9b3} (Adware.ShopperReports) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Values Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\UpdatesDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Files Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 18:08:46, on 30/10/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
Open HijackThis > Do a System Scan Only, close your browser and all open windows including this one, the only program or window you should have open is HijackThis, check the following entries and click on Fix Checked.
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file)
How are things running now, we can dig deeper if need be
Hi,
I deleted that with no problems.Everything seems to be running ok,still a bit slow tho and froze once but I havent been on long.Is there any other checks I can do to look for viruses?I'm going away for a while with no internet access and want everything in top shape.
Thanks
A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
Notepad will open with the results, click no to the Optional_Scan
Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control Here
Please run this free online virus scanner from ESET
Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
Click Start
When asked, allow the activex control to install
Click Start
Make sure that the option Remove found threats is ticked, and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish
Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
Hi,
I have tried to run that ESET scan like 5 times and keep getting the same error message >> The instruction at "0x07e30068" referenced memory at "0x07e30068".The memory could not be "written". Any ideas?
Thanks
Logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 (written by random/random)
Run by [removed] at 2009-11-01 20:40:29
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
System drive C: has 11 GB (28%) free of 40 GB
Total RAM: 502 MB (39% free)
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 20:41:02, on 01/11/2009
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal
info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.06 2009-11-01 20:41:08
======Uninstall list======
–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
–>rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
Acrobat.com–>MsiExec.exe /X{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}
Adobe AIR–>c:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\Adobe AIR Updater.exe -arp:uninstall
Adobe AIR–>MsiExec.exe /I{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}
Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 9.1.3–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A91000000001}
Adobe Shockwave Player 11–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Apple Application Support–>MsiExec.exe /I{0C34B801-6AEC-4667-B053-03A67E2D0415}
Apple Software Update–>MsiExec.exe /I{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}
AVG Free 9.0–>C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller–>MsiExec.exe /X{612B9183-67A9-4B44-9877-2F059E35B86A}
CCleaner–>"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Choice Guard–>MsiExec.exe /I{8FFC5648-FAF8-43A3-BC8F-42BA1E275C4E}
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system–>MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}
Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem–>C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_14F100C3\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel1028p.inf
DivX Codec–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXCodecUninstall.exe /CODEC
DivX Converter–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXConverterUninstall.exe /CONVERTER
DivX Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXPlayerUninstall.exe /PLAYER
DivX Web Player–>C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
Google Earth–>MsiExec.exe /X{CC016F21-3970-11DE-B878-005056806466}
Google Update Helper–>MsiExec.exe /I{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}
Google Updater–>"C:\Program Files\Google\Google Updater\GoogleUpdater.exe" -uninstall
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221–>C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2–>"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970653-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver–>C:\WINDOWS\system32\igxpun.exe -uninstall
Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software–>C:\WINDOWS\Installer\iProInst.exe
iTunes–>MsiExec.exe /I{DA34FE93-5DC5-48E0-ACC8-A5389E05BB51}
Java™ 6 Update 13–>MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216011FF}
LimeWire 5.1.2–>"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware–>"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
mCore–>MsiExec.exe /I{E81667C6-2856-46D6-ABEA-6A2F42166779}
mDriver–>MsiExec.exe /I{A0F925BF-5C55-44C2-A4E7-5A4C59791C29}
mDrWiFi–>MsiExec.exe /I{F6090A17-0967-4A8A-B3C3-422A1B514D49}
mHlpDell–>MsiExec.exe /I{49D687E5-6784-431B-A0A2-2F23B8CC5A1B}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003–>MsiExec.exe /I{91130409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053–>MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable–>MsiExec.exe /X{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}
mIWA–>MsiExec.exe /I{3E9D596A-61D4-4239-BD19-2DB984D2A16F}
mLogView–>MsiExec.exe /I{0E2B0B41-7E08-4F9F-B21F-41C4133F43B7}
mMHouse–>MsiExec.exe /I{F0BFC7EF-9CF8-44EE-91B0-158884CD87C5}
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.15)–>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
mPfMgr–>MsiExec.exe /I{8B928BA1-EDEC-4227-A2DA-DD83026C36F5}
mPfWiz–>MsiExec.exe /I{90B0D222-8C21-4B35-9262-53B042F18AF9}
mProSafe–>MsiExec.exe /I{23FB368F-1399-4EAC-817C-4B83ECBE3D83}
mSCfg–>MsiExec.exe /I{829CD169-E692-48E8-9BDE-A3E8D8B65538}
mSSO–>MsiExec.exe /I{06BE8AFD-A8E2-4B63-BAE7-287016D16ACB}
MSVCRT–>MsiExec.exe /I{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}
MSXML 6 Service Pack 2 (KB954459)–>MsiExec.exe /I{1A528690-6A2D-4BC5-B143-8C4AE8D19D96}
mWlsSafe–>MsiExec.exe /I{FCA651F3-5BDA-4DDA-9E4A-5D87D6914CC4}
mWMI–>MsiExec.exe /I{63DB9CCD-2B56-4217-9A3D-507AC78320CA}
mZConfig–>MsiExec.exe /I{94658027-9F16-4509-BBD7-A59FE57C3023}
Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver–>MsiExec.exe /X{11964613-805F-432D-A12B-169554B793E7}
PC Connectivity Solution–>MsiExec.exe /I{99A40651-0BC2-4095-8F9A-A40FAB224FEF}
QuickSet–>C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C5074CC4-0E26-4716-A307-960272A90040}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 APPDRVNT4 -removeonly
QuickTime–>MsiExec.exe /I{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-v2-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB956390)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB956390-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB961260)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB961260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB963027)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB963027-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB969897)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB969897-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968816_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938464-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950759)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953838)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953838$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954211)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954211$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954459$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954600$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956390)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956390$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956391)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956841)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956841$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957095)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957095$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB957097$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958215)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958215$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958690)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960225$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960714)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960714$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960715)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961371-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961373)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961373$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968537$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969898)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969898$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971557$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971633$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971961$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973346$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973354$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973525$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Segoe UI–>MsiExec.exe /I{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}
SigmaTel Audio–>RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\10\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
SopCast 2.0.4–>C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe
Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9–>MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-900000000004}
Spybot - Search & Destroy–>"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver–>rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
TeamSpeak 2 RC2–>"C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\unins001.exe"
TeamSpeak 2 Server RC2–>"C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\unins000.exe"
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB973874)–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB973874-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB942763$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB955839)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB961503)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762–>MsiExec.exe /I{767CC44C-9BBC-438D-BAD3-FD4595DD148B}
Windows Driver Package - Nokia (WUDFRd) WPD (06/01/2007 6.84.33.0)–>C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccswpddri_044C8712DB44F83D9DE6C376991EE9254E0A69E4\pccswpddriver.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (02/15/2007 3.1)–>C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccs_bluet_8B37DC72918CCD58A6EC20373AF6242B037A293B\pccs_bluetooth.inf
Windows Driver Package - Nokia Modem (02/15/2007 3.1)–>C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\270581355A767BF1\dpinst.exe /u C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRVSTORE\pccs_bluet_F12A08B6F776984A95553486F64C541356F86E38\pccs_bluetooth.inf
Windows Driver Package - Ricoh Company (rimsptsk) hdc (11/14/2006 6.00.01.04)–>C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\7B44739871F4D539FA473F57A832EA4B6A59EF06\dpinst.exe /us C:\PROGRA~1\DIFX\UninstallScripts\4569969E1360D2854474C661EF9B4D54F143EB16
Windows Internet Explorer 8–>"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live Call–>MsiExec.exe /I{F6BD194C-4190-4D73-B1B1-C48C99921BFE}
Windows Live Communications Platform–>MsiExec.exe /I{3B4E636E-9D65-4D67-BA61-189800823F52}
Windows Live Essentials–>C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe
Windows Live Essentials–>MsiExec.exe /I{C6CA8874-5F22-4AF0-9BE3-016BF299C536}
Windows Live Messenger–>MsiExec.exe /X{0AAA9C97-74D4-47CE-B089-0B147EF3553C}
Windows Live Sign-in Assistant–>MsiExec.exe /I{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}
Windows Live Upload Tool–>MsiExec.exe /I{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}
Windows XP Service Pack 3–>"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
=====HijackThis Backups=====
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file) [2009-10-31]
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 7000
Message: The avast! Web Scanner service failed to start due to the following error:
The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
Record Number: 20083
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20091025162239.000000+000
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 7009
Message: Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the avast! Web Scanner service to connect.
Record Number: 20082
Source Name: Service Control Manager
Time Written: 20091025162239.000000+000
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 10010
Message: The server {C2BFE331-6739-4270-86C9-493D9A04CD38} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
Record Number: 20071
Source Name: DCOM
Time Written: 20091025161559.000000+000
Event Type: error
User: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS\Brian
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 10010
Message: The server {078AEF33-C48A-49F7-AFF3-A0EE810BFE7C} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
Record Number: 19994
Source Name: DCOM
Time Written: 20091024000228.000000+060
Event Type: error
User: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS\Brian
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 10010
Message: The server {C2BFE331-6739-4270-86C9-493D9A04CD38} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.
Record Number: 19993
Source Name: DCOM
Time Written: 20091024000158.000000+060
Event Type: error
User: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS\Brian
=====Application event log=====
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application firefox.exe, version 1.9.0.3399, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
Record Number: 4822
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20090523115811.000000+060
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 1524
Message: Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.
Record Number: 4765
Source Name: Userenv
Time Written: 20090521194609.000000+060
Event Type: warning
User: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS\Brian
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.8237.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
Record Number: 4764
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20090521162159.000000+060
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 1002
Message: Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.8237.0, hang module hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.
Record Number: 4763
Source Name: Application Hang
Time Written: 20090521162158.000000+060
Event Type: error
User:
Computer Name: BRIAN-QKC68A8VS
Event Code: 1000
Message: Faulting application zclientm.exe, version 1.2.626.1, faulting module zoneclim.dll, version 1.2.626.1, fault address 0x0000de31.
Record Number: 4694
Source Name: Application Error
Time Written: 20090518023630.000000+060
Event Type: error
User:
Nothing bad that I can see. Why don't you post in our windows forum that can help you sort out your programs, you may have one conflicting with another, bad ram or possibly a hardware problem.
By the way before i go, can you tell me whats the best anti-virus/ malware/ spyware/ etc. that i can use to protect my laptop?im using avg and s&d at the moment and it seems to be working quite decent so far.any improvments i can make?
Thanks
Keep in mind if you install some of these programs. Only ONE Anti Virus and only ONE Firewall is recommended, more is overkill and can cause you problems. You can install all the Spyware programs I have listed without any problems. If you install Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard, they will conflict with the TeaTimer in Spybot , you can still install Spybot Search and Destroy but do not enable the TeaTimer .
Here are some free programs to install, all free and highly regarded by the fine people in the Malware Removal Community
Spybot Search and Destroy 1.6 Check for Updates/ Immunize and run a Full System Scan on a regular basis. If you install Spyware Blaster ( Recommended ) then do not enable the TeaTimer in Spybot Search and Destroy.
Spyware Blaster It will prevent most spyware from ever being installed. No scan to run, just update about once a week and enable all protection.
Spyware Guard It offers realtime protection from spyware installation attempts, again, no scan to run, just install it and let it do its thing.
IE-Spyad
IE-Spyad places over 6000 web sites and domains in the IE Restricted list which will severely impair attempts to infect your system. It basically prevents any downloads (cookies etc) from the sites listed, although you will still be able to connect to the sites.
Firefox 3 It has more features and is a lot more secure than IE. It is a very easy and painless download and install, it will no way interfere with IE, you can use them both.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI