This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Slow laptop...trojan maybe?

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Okay so my stepmom told me about this site and I need help. My laptop (Dell Inspiron 1525) isn't even 2 years old and it acts like its 6-7 years old. I have cleaned off a ton of my music and removed documents and videos thinking that I had used too much of the memory but it's still slow. Can anyone tell me what to do and just give me the steps and procedures and programs to use? I'm fairly good with computers so you don't have to explain it to me like I'm 70 years old lol. Much appreciated!
-Alyse
Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 from the last day I replied initially, the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding.

With Regards,
Extremeboy
sorry i'm a rather busy person…but i did download those things and run those diagnostics…but i lost one of the files (i have no idea how really)…it was the one i was supposed to attch…can i run the diagnostics again?
Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 5-7 from the last day I replied initially, the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI