Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91803 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Patrizio

Patrizio

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 07:48 AM

Good morning, I am a new member on this site and I'm trying to find out how to use this site and how can I get help. First of all the problem that I have with my computer is that one of my processes "service.exe" uses my CPU at 100% and the memory climbs up to the maximum " I have 2.5Gb Installed" and then goes back down to a normal level and CPU down to 0% and it works fine. This happens every time that i start the PC. Now I was reading online to find out about this problem and a site referred this site to check if i don't have any viruses on my system. I have used malwarebytes and didn't find any virues or problems. The site Iwas looking states that you guys can make sure that my computer is free of viruses or tell me a way on how to clean it. My ystem is a Dell 4600 - Pentium 4 - 2.6ghz -2.5gb memory - 80 gb hard drive I use windows XP home edition with SP2 downloaded from microsoft site. please if someone can direct me to the proper place on this site to get help I would really appreciate. Thanks!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

Retired WTT Teacher

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:17 PM

Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.
Death to the salad eaters!