This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

new member

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good morning, I am a new member on this site and I'm trying to find out how to use this site and how can I get help. First of all the problem that I have with my computer is that one of my processes "service.exe" uses my CPU at 100% and the memory climbs up to the maximum " I have 2.5Gb Installed" and then goes back down to a normal level and CPU down to 0% and it works fine. This happens every time that i start the PC. Now I was reading online to find out about this problem and a site referred this site to check if i don't have any viruses on my system. I have used malwarebytes and didn't find any virues or problems. The site Iwas looking states that you guys can make sure that my computer is free of viruses or tell me a way on how to clean it. My ystem is a Dell 4600 - Pentium 4 - 2.6ghz -2.5gb memory - 80 gb hard drive I use windows XP home edition with SP2 downloaded from microsoft site. please if someone can direct me to the proper place on this site to get help I would really appreciate. Thanks!
Take a read through this and then start a fresh thread in this forum and post accordingly. Please don't forget to include a brief description of your problem, and somebody will be along as soon as.
Helpers look for posts with zero replies which is why you need to start afresh and why i'll lock this one.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI