Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] trojan:win32/renos.N

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atraferas

Atraferas

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

im not sure how to go about getting rid of this virus ive read up on it and its suppose to disrupt most antivirus programs, i tried using the advice to manually remove it but the files it told me to remove dont exist, and this virus is even in effect when the computer is in safe mode, help would be very much appreciated , i really do not want to reformat my hard drive, also every time i use google in internet explorer it keeps redirecting me to another site, but if i use any other search engine or google chrome it doesnt do this, and aparently this virus also deals with registry values and keys if that is any help

Edited by Atraferas, 01 October 2009 - 04:19 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 IndiGenus

IndiGenus

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts
  • Interests:Computer Security, Music, Sports

Posted 03 October 2009 - 03:03 PM

Hello Atraferas and welcome to the forums here at WTT!

:welcome:

Please follow the instructions at this link. Then post the logs from Root Repeal and DDS back to this link. Do not start a new topic.
IndiGenus

The help you receive here is free, but if you would like to help me continue the fight against Malware then Posted Image

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 5 days

Proud Graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

"To find perfect composure in the midst of change is to find ourselves in nirvana."

Suzuki Roshi

#3 IndiGenus

IndiGenus

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,251 posts
  • Interests:Computer Security, Music, Sports

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:43 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.
IndiGenus

The help you receive here is free, but if you would like to help me continue the fight against Malware then Posted Image

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 5 days

Proud Graduate of TC/WTT Classroom

"To find perfect composure in the midst of change is to find ourselves in nirvana."

Suzuki Roshi