This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Sony Vaio Restoration

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

So, I'm selling my Sony Vaio CS118. I thought it would be a great idea to "Wipe and Erase" the C drive via Sony Recovery…. and then restore it using the Recovery DVDs I made. This may or may not have been an idiotic idea. Anyways, when I restart the comp, of course it says "Operating System Not Found." I insert Recovery Disc 1, and after a few minutes the Sony Recovery Software loads up. There are two options: Restore C Drive, and Completely Restore C Drive. I have tried both, and when I click for it to Start, "Error 403" pops up. What do I need to do to recover?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI