My apologies, I didn't recieve notification of your previous post.
I have a laptop too. Should I run combofix on there to see if I missed any viruses?
Let's finish this one first, then I would be more than happy to look at your laptop.
Please don't attach the logs unless requested to.
What do you use this program for, ophcrack
You have Vuze, a P2P/file sharing program installed on your computer. P2P applications like it are the largest source of malware we see. You'll be doing yourself a favor by removing it.
References for the risk of these programs can be found in these links:
I would recommend that you uninstall Vuze
, however that choice is up to you. If you choose to remove these programs, you can do so via Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.
If you wish to keep it, please do not use it until your computer is cleaned.
Your java is out of date. Click your start button, open Control panel.
- Locate the Java icon (it looks like a coffee cup)
- double click it to open it
- click the Update tab
- Click update now
After the java is updated, reboot your computer if not prompted to.
You have this program installed, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
(MBAM). Please update it and run a scan.
- Click the Update tab
- Click Check for Updates
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- The program will close to update and reopen.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
It is recommended to disable onboard antivirus program and antispyware programs while performing scans so there are no conflicts and it will speed up scan time.
Please don't go surfing while your resident protection is disabled!
Once the scan is finished remember to re-enable your antivirus along with your antispyware programs.
Please go to Kaspersky
website and perform an online antivirus scan.
- Read through the requirements and privacy statement and click on Accept button.
- It will start downloading and installing the scanner and virus definitions.
- You will be prompted to install an application from Kaspersky. Click Run.
- When the downloads have finished, click on Settings.
- Make sure these boxes are checked (ticked). If they are not, please tick them and click on the Save button
- Spyware, Adware, Dialers, and other potentially dangerous programs
- Mail databases
- Click on My Computerr under Scan.
- Once the scan is complete, it will display the results. Click on View Scan Report.
- You will see a list of infected items there. Click on Save Report As....
- Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt)
- Set the Save In to Desktop
- click the Save button.
- Please post this log in your next reply.
Please post back with
- MBAM log
- Kaspersky log
- new DDS log
How is the computer?