Ok I have checked this morning & the pc loaded up fine. I have un-installed malwarebytes & downloaded again but it stil will not load. Same error. I have un installed Ad-aware & Spywareguard.
I'm really pulling my hair out now!
Removed IE8, re-booted & it has reverted back to IE7. Problem is still there, taskbar still frozen. removed & re-installed malwarebytes= still the same error message when trying to load up the program.
Done all that but i fear tha we have the same problem. Here is all the text from the saved Win32kDiag.txt :
Running from: C:\Documents and Settings\[removed]\Desktop\Win32kDiag.exe
Log file at : C:\Documents and Settings\Adam\Desktop\Win32kDiag.txt
WARNING: Could not get backup privileges!
Searching 'C:\WINDOWS'…
Finished!
That's what it does when it didn't fing anything bad.
http://www.eset.eu/online-scanner
Go here to run an online scannner from ESET.
Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
Click Start
When asked, allow the activex control to install
Click Start
Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked, and the option Scan unwanted applications is checked
Click Scan
Wait for the scan to finish
Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.