This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

howdy howdy howdy

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am here to hopefully be accepted into the classroom, so I can learn to help others on a site like this one. (Maybe this one). After all the problems are free, the help should be too.
Hello again and welcome again, Dignified_BE80

I realize you have introduced yourself elsewhere in these Forums, as a possible candidate for Malware Classroom.
So I should not ask for redundancy here.

Quoting your earlier post…

Just wanted to say hi, and introduce myself.


It read as if you had more to say.

And now maybe you've said it.

Best Regards

I am here to hopefully be accepted into the classroom, so I can learn to help others on a site like this one. (Maybe this one). After all the problems are free, the help should be too.


Agreed. I also wish to help people with their malware troubles by going through the University.